Using karma in WvW

Using karma in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Natural.7013

Natural.7013

Why not use karma only to buy siege? It gives it more use and maybe those turned off by the money sink will join in more often. Also, upgrades.

Using karma in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Good suggestion, should probably go into the suggestions forum tho.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

Using karma in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Haralin.1473

Haralin.1473

remove karma in WvW and make a new currency which is used for WvW equipment and WvW Ranks. For WvW Ranks make title and awesome Armor

Haralin Engineer
[Skol]

Using karma in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

remove karma in WvW and make a new currency which is used for WvW equipment and WvW Ranks. For WvW Ranks make title and awesome Armor

soo.. badges.

Using karma in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

Um, yeah, badges already let you buy siege without using gold.

Using karma in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Xandax.1753

Xandax.1753

Karma would be nice, but I’d much rather see guild influence actually be useful for purchases and upgrades

Using karma in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: deapee.7516

deapee.7516

Buying siege with badges, which are hard to get and could possibly have things in the future we’d like to purchase, is not the brightest idea when an easily replaceable option such as gold can also be used. Karma would be fine too as I think I’ve collected nearly 240k and have absolutely not a single thing to spend any of it on.

Using karma in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Richard Nixon.6573

Richard Nixon.6573

Buying siege with badges, which are hard to get and could possibly have things in the future we’d like to purchase, is not the brightest idea when an easily replaceable option such as gold can also be used. Karma would be fine too as I think I’ve collected nearly 240k and have absolutely not a single thing to spend any of it on.

I’m in the same situation- a big karma bank with absolutely nothing I want to spend it on. I would LOVE to be able get siege with it- as long as it isn’t ridiculous prices like 10k karma for an arrow cart. I’d be far more willing to throw down siege, even if I wasn’t sure if it could make a difference.

Right now, I’m tight on money and badges are… badges. I actively try to avoid getting siege because, while it helps my server in the short term, it is a huge money sink and drastically affects me in the long term.

So until then… I guess I’m sticking to the few I get from jump puzzles. sigh

-1-800-GUILD-WAR? They can’t have my ’Brand… I have special eyes.
-Look, look with your special eyes!
-My Dragonbrand!

Using karma in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: phalaris.5134

phalaris.5134

I’m in the same situation- a big karma bank with absolutely nothing I want to spend it on. I would LOVE to be able get siege with it- as long as it isn’t ridiculous prices like 10k karma for an arrow cart. I’d be far more willing to throw down siege, even if I wasn’t sure if it could make a difference.

Right now, I’m tight on money and badges are… badges. I actively try to avoid getting siege because, while it helps my server in the short term, it is a huge money sink and drastically affects me in the long term.

So until then… I guess I’m sticking to the few I get from jump puzzles. sigh

CRAFTING Legend weapons – big sinkhole for Karma, I invested already ~ 900k on it.

Using karma in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Natural.7013

Natural.7013

I put it here because anything WvW oriented in suggestions forum quickly drops off the page. We need WvW addressed ASAP imo.