[Video] T1 GvG/Zerg Bustin

in Community Creations

Posted by: Thwomp.3912

Thwomp.3912

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPie64qmS10

Fights from 3/18 EMP/Agg GvG, followed by some good ol’ fashion Three-way WvW.

Was an amazing night!

~enjoy

BG – Faboose – Ranger
BG – Thwompp – Elly
BG – Thwomp Jr – Warrior

in Community Creations

Posted by: fenim.2395

fenim.2395

I don’t like these kind of videos. Its just a mess of people and isn’t entertaining to watch except for the people who actually are in it.

People like underdogs, for example the 5 v zerg videos and the 1 v 1 or smaller group videos because they can see whats actually going on.

in Community Creations

Thwomp.3912

They’re not for everyone, Large-scale GvG took some getting use to. Thanks for checking it out!

BG – Faboose – Ranger
BG – Thwompp – Elly
BG – Thwomp Jr – Warrior

(edited by Thwomp.3912)

in Community Creations

Posted by: Foghladha.2506

Foghladha.2506

I would like to see some vids of GvGvG. Any guilds doing these on a 3 way action? That would be something worth seeing.

Benjamin “Foghladha.2506” Foley
Founder, Gaiscioch Community [GSCH] | Gaiscioch Magazine | Twitch | YouTube | Twitter
Proud Resident of Mercenary Server Sanctum of Rall | 6 Year Extra-Life Charity Event Participant

in Community Creations

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

I don’t like these kind of videos. Its just a mess of people and isn’t entertaining to watch except for the people who actually are in it.

People like underdogs, for example the 5 v zerg videos and the 1 v 1 or smaller group videos because they can see whats actually going on.

Just because you don’t like it doesn’t mean others share your opinion. As a viewer I enjoyed this video. Also, it’s not just a mess of people.

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love
¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸

in Community Creations

Thwomp.3912

I would like to see some vids of GvGvG. Any guilds doing these on a 3 way action? That would be something worth seeing.

There was three way action in this video

BG – Faboose – Ranger
BG – Thwompp – Elly
BG – Thwomp Jr – Warrior