Vizunah/Desolation/Seafarer (2.03-???) T1 EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zepolak.2095

Zepolak.2095

Maybe the SFR propaganda on claiming others do the exact thing SFR is doing should stop.

Massive forum warrioring by SFR on T1 matchup thread started even before SFR was in T1.

And massive zerging come from that server as well, bringing nasty game in T1, while posts from the previous T1 matchups will show people we were starting to have balanced games, with WvWvW for those enjoying it and GvG for the others.

Maybe stopping the denial and lies would be a great start.

GM @ Insert Coinz [CPC] @ Grand Cross @ Vizunah Square.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sin.5871

Sin.5871

So we should call SFR the nightcapper server now?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skoti.3195

Skoti.3195

4 guilds left Piken Square for SFR [RG], [sIN], [ECL] and [BOON]

That’s not all guilds that joined SFR lately. Former Blacktide guild called [ANN] Annihilation (~50pl) transfered aswell. So, who knows how many guilds actually joined SFR? We don’t know.

[IRON]

in Match-ups

Zepolak.2095

So we should call SFR the nightcapper server now?

Ok mods. Too many flame there.

Let’s post a score update as MOS website is randomly down today. This was this night.

Have fun all !!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xispeo.1706

Xispeo.1706

…Deso will reap the benefits in many ways not just short term. And you really think we are not strong enough to be in T1? why do you think we keep arriving back here and staying. Deso has a strong backbone and only needs a little more enforcing to be able to win a match in T1. In fact it is a more secure server than SFR which still has to prove it can outlast Vizunah resolve

You are not the only server which switches frequently between T1 and T2.
Time will tell anyway

Vizunah – Zorèy/Crystalizer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truebanana.5936

Truebanana.5936

Hiding in towers and night capping is something iv encountered with many french servers even in T3 with AR it may just be a french community thing and that’s how they play.

Despite this some french guilds on these servers do fight open field and i have great respect for them others need a kick in the backside and grow some balls we had a group of 15 run into a similar sized Viz group hoping to ninja cap a sentry or camp or something and rather than fight they simply ran off.

It’s raid leaders like this that form bad opinions not to mention spread defeatism within your community, i wish you the best in running an academy in the hope it strengthens the resolve of both commanders and randoms and for those that persist just tie a rope round their waste so you can keep them together when they flap away.

They aren’t used to do evenly fight, as they usually stick together and lack individual skill. That’s exactly how “most” pugs and individuals players even from good guilds when they are alone.

The problem is that french servers only have a few decent guild that can (or at least try instead of running away at first sight) play even without greatly outnumbering their ennemies (They will most of the time say that they were not much and you were 2~10x more than you actually really were, because the truth can be a lethal weapon) or try to play while being outnumbered.
Those french server runs with something like 2/3 pugs and the commanders have to do with what they have. When the commanders doesn’t have more balls than the average pug, you can see what’s the result.

Ps : Opt is a french guild on SFR since almost 2 month, we came after PRX left.

Truebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist on Augury Rock
Dolcebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist twink lvl 60 on Augury Rock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3xj7suly_U

in Match-ups

Posted by: omphin.1752

omphin.1752

You are not the only server which switches frequently between T1 and T2.
Time will tell anyway

True, there will be elona reach and Jade sea to contend with for new guilds. As an EU server against national servers, i kinda fancy our chances to be the server getting more reinforcements but true, time will tell.

Truth be told I dont believe SFR will dominate Viz for long, i give it 4 maybe 5 weeks before some of the guilds experience burnout and you see viz creeping back up to top

in Match-ups

Xispeo.1706

….True, there will be elona reach and Jade sea to contend with for new guilds. As an EU server against national servers, i kinda fancy our chances to be the server getting more reinforcements but true, time will tell.

Truth be told I dont believe SFR will dominate Viz for long, i give it 4 maybe 5 weeks before some of the guilds experience burnout and you see viz creeping back up to top

Still you have the unpredictable behavior of guilds like RG, we don’t know how long they gonna stay on SFR, but when they drop SFR goes down to T2 straight. Servers are still not stable. And some servers like Jade are getting stronger. The good point for Deso is your motivation, you fight for your life like

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truebanana.5936

Truebanana.5936

National servers bandwagoners are better than international, because the communication is easier on vocal.
The reason why Vizunah is stronger than Bief, even if they are both national server, is that because Vizunah have a better time zone coverage and less national server = more bandwagoner, as a lot people from the lower french tier masssively joined them, even if now they wont get much more than the last “heroes looking for challenge” since the last wave of leftover of Arborstone.

Truebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist on Augury Rock
Dolcebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist twink lvl 60 on Augury Rock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3xj7suly_U

in Match-ups

Posted by: omphin.1752

omphin.1752

Still you have the unpredictable behavior of guilds like RG, we don’t know how long they gonna stay on SFR, but when they drop SFR goes down to T2 straight. Servers are still not stable. And some servers like Jade are getting stronger. The good point for Deso is your motivation, you fight for your life like[/quote]

dont even get me started on that guild, lol. They would drop WvW if ever a GvG feature ever came out. They have no loyality to any server or respect for the people they fight with. Only ego for their own teamplay. back when i was on blacktide it was evident and nothing has changed since. And the bragging about their kill numbers on their signitures says it all

in Match-ups

Zepolak.2095

Those french server runs with something like 2/3 pugs and the commanders have to do with what they have. When the commanders doesn’t have more balls than the average pug, you can see what’s the result.

That’s a good start if there is a try to reach mutual understanding.

Vizunah is a pug server and I actually begin to believe it’s the close to what Anet intended as a regular server : organized pugs, everybody’s welcome philosophy, good atmosphere.

Now, any commander knows you don’t crush an optimized guild at equal numbers with such a setup. Great. That’s why it’s 3W : you have forts, you have siege, you have camps and cliffs. Many many ways to turn the tide.
A good and timely retreat to lure a stronger party is a smart move. It’s not a matter of balls, it’s a matter of brain.

I would have personally preferred Anet developed a GvG in GW2. I was fond of that gameplay in GW1. It’s not the case. It’s sad but that’s it.

Please refrain from spreading hatred because other servers play the game the way it was meant to be played.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

And massive zerging come from that server as well, bringing nasty game in T1, .

….i m a casual www player…

I Always know when viz are around just due to the amount of lag.
And we all know that lag is done by huge zergs…….its like a radar….if i cannot heal i know viz are around.

Never happens against deso :|

I play mostly on sfr borderlands btw due to the smaller queues….dunno on other areas.

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

in Match-ups

Xispeo.1706

And we all know that lag is done by huge zergs…….its like a radar….if i cannot heal i know viz are around.

I play mostly on sfr borderlands btw due to the smaller queues….dunno on other areas.

This is exactly how we detect zergs here as well : when we can’t cast spells anymore. This is valuable for all maps, and against all servers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

This is exactly how we detect zergs here as well : when we can’t cast spells anymore. This is valuable for all maps, and against all servers.

i know, that if i lag, opposing zerg lags too…..
But i was just denying that sfr are the one to zerg….

It almost never happened to have the commander i followed to outnumber vizs…unless we pinched them after a fight against deso…..

(same happened with deso attacking us after fighting viz obviously; they seems to do that a lot XD).

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

in Match-ups

Xispeo.1706

The size of a bus depends on the amount of guild raids on on the map, if you have none then you generally have a single bus. VZ is a pug server mainly, this has drawbacks but also is better for overall coverage. Also pugs generally tend to panic in front of structured guild raids and yes pug zergs tend to hide in towers when they don’t outnumber guild raids. This is a normal global intelligence behavior. And the main reason of all those haters on VZ, because VZ is a pug server with commanders mainly trained to command pugs, which is not easy and also often generates frustration from commanders, since they mostly try to organise the mess and try to direct random players.

in Match-ups

Zepolak.2095

It almost never happened to have the commander i followed to outnumber vizs…unless we pinched them after a fight against deso…..

I was a VS commander on last Friday morning and we got our face zerged over and over by SFR. And it was mostly a well-known SFR guild.

Wasn’t able to play much since then but see, it depends on the time and day. It’s a matter of perspective.

So I just strongly oppose the few SFR guild masters claiming VS & Desolation are the mothers of zergs. SFR is doing that as well, and in my opinion even more, much more.

See, that’s a start for a constructive discussion.

Also, even if his post got moderated, I oppose as well the dude claiming Desolation is to be compared to Far Shiverpeaks or Blacktide. It’s not. Desolation faced huge problems, and has risen up. That deserves respect.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reduktion.5791

Reduktion.5791

“play and chill”

Thats not by me

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

I actually feel it is unfair to say Sfr have no backbone and will drop if these guilds leave. Sfr has always had a strong community and they are unlikely to fall like Bt.

I always thought there was alot of mutual respect between Deso and Sfr.

But since these new guilds have joined you, suddenly there is arrogance, flaming and trolling non stop by not only the new guilds but also those that built that community in the first place.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luffy.9365

Luffy.9365

Plz dont get all defencive. I said nothing wrong….I was pointing that we dont avoid fighting deso even when we are outnumbered and yes Iron is the largest guild in Deso. I never used the word blob despite that iron runs mostly together with others and in big numbers. Nothing bad with that. If you read carefully my previous posts , you will see that i like Deso and i would like an other server like Deso to be inT1 instead of Vizu…..but you stopped reading after the Iron 2to1 numbers…..I had not any intention to flame or anything else, not my style.
We meet Iron almost every day………So i dont understand ,what you mean by saying weeks ago:/

[VcY]Velocity – Snowfang/Luffy D Portgas/Bagif

(edited by Luffy.9365)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chiolas.1326

Chiolas.1326

whines about nightcap in a 24/7 WvW game.

24/7 yes
Hardcore 24/7 according to Anet and VS, not according to most people. We, the community, should be important in deciding the rules of the game. However, Anet continues to deny the “timezone-unbalance” is a problem

We are not saying ppl can’t play during the night, they have every right to. We are just saying that it makes no sense that those people – who don’t really fight against other players – get the same rewards (point ticks) than those who kill and get killed by other players. Currently, not doing PvP is more rewarding than doing PvP. A server who wants to be good just has to wake up and play when the enemy isn’t playing

Everyone gets rewarded in the same way regardless of their effort, that’s communism and history proves it’s a bad idea

Ethier already said it, we don’t like that we have to morningcap, the game becomes a job like this.
I won’t play during the night, I won’t miss out on my sleep, I won’t skip work during the day, I play the game when I want, not the other way around, the game doesn’t get to play me. I can’t however blame most of SFR for doing heavy morningcapping to counter VS, you have done since day 1, we’ve done it for the past 2 weeks because we’re sick of that coward’s way of winning

In the unlikely event that SFR keeps doing morning-capping if VS goes down, I will still say this for the sake of competitive playing…

Quit WvW and Gw2 in August 2013

(edited by Chiolas.1326)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

Oh you know, fair notion is not included.

That’s the sheep phenomen. While someone like Troma tries hard to make things better and not only for his server (you can think whatever you want about him, we know exactly all what he did for us), you have some other people eaten by hatred and stupidity who can bring down a whole server by themselves.

Weirdly, like you said Offski, that matches with the recent migrations on SFR.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

I don’t really understand why SFR gets a lot of flack as a “bandwagon” server. We have a really strong backbone of guilds/commanders that have been with us if not since start, for at least 3+ months. OSC, Riot,kitten VcY, Rise and others are responsible for our long climb from t6-7 to where we are currently.

SFR wouldn’t be dominating as we’ve been doing in the last two weeks without all the new guilds that joined us, but we would certainly be able to hold our own in t1 or win most of the time in t2.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

I don’t know if you guy realize what we have to face with our diminushed forces, you have now a server mixed with a lot of good guilds with a lot of migrations. Please, have at least the respect to not taunt us after all the work you did to rebuild and come back. I don’t remember of any taunt of us when SFR got down on ladder too

Err we didn’t slip down to T2 we chose to go down by frigging the scores. It’s well documented all over this forum. Hell we were busting down doors and letting the other team in to ensure we went down because frankly we were so tired of the lame…can’t even use the word tactics….antics of VS in general.

If hiding behind walls, arrow carts and fighting doors is your definition of winning it’s no wonder you’re starting to fall apart at the seams.

We’ve not rebuilt our server, in the main we’re still the same server we’ve always been, the core has been there since day 1. A couple of other guilds decided to join us, nothing more nothing less. If they leave us then so be it but don’t forget whilst we were in T1 the first time, without these extra guilds, we still managed to win several weeks.

Anyway keep up the rhetoric it’s truly entertaining, you’ll find T2 is a good place to be.

Song – [VcY] Mesmer

- If the hoppers leave you and they will, you’ll start to fall down again like when PrX left. Saying you made it to T2 for score it’s just an excuse because you couldn’t stand the pressure of T1 anymore to be competitive. Because some guilds came by your side only to get VS down to T2, and not for your community.

- If you manage to bring VS down to T2, you won’t be able to say that you achieved it by your own because you are not capable of this alone. If you’d pride of that and brag about, great sake but myself I wouldn’t be.
Like I said some posts ago, the only thing people’d remember it’s VS had been vanquished, if so, by the 2 bigger WvW servers of the moment, allied by the same goal. “What were their names already? Oh yeah, Seafarer’s Rest and Desolation I think, or something like that.”

@Kingface: You are such a bad troll, you still dare to deny it even when we said we had proof. Server rating reset was announced, we knew we would end in T4-5 if we stayed in T1, but we could end up in T2 if we dropped to T2. So we mobilized our entire server to not even kill dolyaks or sentries. And yes, we saw it as a little vacation, we knew Piken was incomming too and many wanted to fight RG on our server. So dropping was a win-win for us. And unless I am reading your posts wrong you still think we have an allience? If so than you are purely trolling to lure out posts like this. But I made this post more to show off this awesome screenshot from that week
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/171/gw051k.jpg/

@thread: Had some good fights, Vizu seems to be awake again. Was hard to keep our stuff this morning and nice capping our border, everything was t3. It is getting harder and harder to wipe you guys. Deso bringing some good tactics out too, attacking us everytime we went for Vizu. And you guys are much better defenders than us, you barely lose anything in EB while we often lose tower after tower.

This match u kitten till interesting, Vizu came back in the past too. They might do it again. We’ll see

Greetz from the great white warrior, see you at the battle ground.

ps.: our community still going strong and hasn’t had a dent in it in the past 2 months. So don’t think we don’t have a backbone. The guilds that are still most present have been there since the beginning. Don’t underestimate your enemy, I am surely not underestimating Vizu.
pps.: nothing but respect for troma +1

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

(edited by MiLkZz.4789)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pandemic.1032

Pandemic.1032

Not much flaming compared to the forums in DAOC (freddys forum) or WAR (whalliance).
Still now its heated up, maybe we will be in for a good night of all out combat? Get your guilds out and have fun … unless the lag kills our server cluster off …

Pandemic (VOTF and SUN)
Ex Boon Control, Red Guard, Black Company, The Blackhand Order
Several pvp and WvW World / Europe various MMO game firsts

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

whines about nightcap in a 24/7 WvW game.

24/7 yes
Hardcore 24/7 according to Anet and VS, not according to most people. We, the community, should be important in deciding the rules of the game. However, Anet continues to deny the “timezone-unbalance” is a problem

We are not saying ppl can’t play during the night, they have every right to. We are just saying that it makes no sense that those people – who don’t really fight against other players – get bigger rewards (point ticks) than those who kill and get killed by other players. Currently, not doing PvP is more rewarding than doing PvP. A server who wants to be good just has to wake up and play when the enemy isn’t playing

Everyone gets rewarded in the same way regardless of their effort, that’s communism and history proves it’s a bad idea

Ethier already said it, we don’t like that we have to morningcap, the game becomes a job like this.
I won’t play during the night, I won’t miss out on my sleep, I won’t skip work during the day, I play the game when I want, not the other way around, the game doesn’t get to play me. I can’t however blame most of SFR for doing heavy morningcapping to counter VS, you have done since day 1, we’ve done it for the past 2 weeks because we’re sick of that coward’s way of winning

So blame, spit, insult A.net but don’t toss the stone to VS because it adapts to the game A.net gave us.

Like you said, you want to play when you want so why other people wouldn’t be able to do same thing as you, even if it’s night/morning?

It’s a selfish reasoning you made and it looks like we are back 6 monthes ago.

Seeing VS wins is your fundamental problem? So adapt and counter it like SFR is doing since 2 weeks. That’s a well done and healthy move.

But why all this VS bashing? One more time, because of its playstyle? Is it a real strong reason for this hate?
Because of night/morningcap? Is it a real strong reason for this hate?
Because of a handful of VS bad trollers? Is it a real strong reason to hate a whole server?
Because VS is band in openfield battles? Is it a real strong reason for this hate?

Be serious a moment. In this case, if someone pushed in the subway you beat him?

Don’t talk about brags and other happy stuffs stupid low-minded haters can say please. VS is certainly not the braggest around.

And I’m not talking to all this hater followers, too stupid to think by themselves, I’m talking to all the sensible and minded persons around, with enough hindsight to see what is really going on.

Everybody knows I like well-done trolls but there are some limits to not cross…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

I don’t really understand why SFR gets a lot of flack as a “bandwagon” server. We have a really strong backbone of guilds/commanders that have been with us if not since start, for at least 3+ months. OSC, Riot,kitten VcY, Rise and others are responsible for our long climb from t6-7 to where we are currently.

SFR wouldn’t be dominating as we’ve been doing in the last two weeks without all the new guilds that joined us, but we would certainly be able to hold our own in t1 or win most of the time in t2.

Because you’re the current top non-language specific server.
Maybe it’s not as bad now it’s paying (though tbh, not too hard to get gold together to transfer, or if you’re willing to waste rl money, take out the credit card), but people are still going to flock to the top

While it’s good to have a strong backbone, you probably got a larger influx of people than you realise.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hrist.8972

Hrist.8972

If people want to bandwagon to SFR then let them. If they ever feel the need to leave, then they can go on. The server will perform as it can depending on the situation and timing. We will go up and we will come down, like we have already done. Nothing is static and things always evolve one way or another, it’s nothing to be afraid of and easily something to be endured.

Hrist Unriht – [Hovi] Unseelie Court – Seafarer’s Rest EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: GeniusBrain.7436

GeniusBrain.7436

Enjoy the queue.

in Match-ups

Posted by: playandchill.3908

playandchill.3908

Epic lol defending Klovan with omega golem and billions of ac’s

GH you had some balls ^^

[LANI] Multi glad pewpew

QUIT- RETIRED

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hrist.8972

Hrist.8972

Enjoy the queue.

At least for the past 2 weeks, the queues haven’t been that much of a problem. Thanks for the concern though.

Hrist Unriht – [Hovi] Unseelie Court – Seafarer’s Rest EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: REAL.7483

REAL.7483

IRON do you force your people to contest Garrison 24/7 ? what the hell… We always have scouts at that time, we don´t need garrison WP to defend our towers and you don´t even try Garrison! You are just being annoying come on… Let your people enjoy the game!

Dolyaks in Disguise [DD] ~ Seafarer’s Rest Server

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yoke.4671

Yoke.4671

VS and SFR sure have alot of speed-hacking thief’s. Noticed one of the SFR very obviously doing it was from some Norwegian guild [RIP] or something?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skoti.3195

Skoti.3195

IRON do you force your people to contest Garrison 24/7 ? what the hell… We always have scouts at that time, we don´t need garrison WP to defend our towers and you don´t even try Garrison! You are just being annoying come on… Let your people enjoy the game!

It’s obvious learn to play WvW issue if you are complaining about it.

[IRON]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

Today on Deso i had/have so much fun! Fighting good teams from SFR! I dont see Vizunah ( probally im asleep by then GMT+1 ).

Lots of goody bags, and experience for my guardian!

And Anet? Your already pushing your culling fix? Cause i have noticable change.. today i was in a group of 30-40 ppl.. sieging an enemy tower and i could even see them! standing on the tower! from like 50 meter range! Dam! if that can be all the time its gonna be good!

Sometimes still some skilllag but you have 2 weeks left lol!

Keep up the awesome fights! Keep up perfecting the game! And im a happy gamer!

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

in Match-ups

Posted by: WolfHeart.1256

WolfHeart.1256

For the past 2 days the lag in WvW has been so great, no matter which of the 4 maps I’m on, that I haven’t been able to enjoy it. No zerg involved and internet is working like a charm. Only happens once I move to the borderlands. Good things queues haven’t been long anymore :/

[WOLF] Howlerin || Seafarer’s Rest
“They say you are what you eat.
Which is funny ‘cause I don’t remember eating a f.ing legend”

in Match-ups

Posted by: SAC.7862

SAC.7862

Enjoy the queue.

At least for the past 2 weeks, the queues haven’t been that much of a problem. Thanks for the concern though.

In fact while we were playing in Piken, the queues were A LOT worse. This server is a paradise.

Due to your post referring to an already deleted post, your post was deleted as well.

in Match-ups

Posted by: graverr.6473

graverr.6473

Mini Somales -Seven Instincts- [siN]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Daxter.4286

Daxter.4286

Fun fights against [RIP] in EB today. I hope you guys liked our golem rush in the end.

Extraordinary Gentlemen[EXG] – Desolation[EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silvow.3748

Silvow.3748

We just love to give you guys a walk, and dont worry we love to do it

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aneu.1748

Aneu.1748

The lag tonight has been insane.

Aneu | [VoTF]
http://www.votf.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chiolas.1326

Chiolas.1326

So blame, spit, insult A.net but don’t toss the stone to VS because it adapts to the game A.net gave us.

I’m not, I’m just focusing VS ingame (well I would be if I played), I do not aprove all the flaming that is going on here… but I understand it (tho I think it’s wrong), since VS is know to nightcap SINCE EVER (in the opinion of many: abusing a flawed system) and many don’t like VS because of that

Like you said, you want to play when you want so why other people wouldn’t be able to do same thing as you, even if it’s night/morning?.

I never said they couldn’t, I’m just saying it’s not fair that they work less then us (assuming: 1) setting your alarm clock and waking up early is not work; 2) fighting against NPC’s+walls and gates+no enemies is not work; 3) holding those keeps against unexisting enemies is not work) yet their actions are rewarded in the same way as ours, who fight, kill and get killed, during primetime. The actions of a small group that faces no enemies are more rewarding, easy and effective than the action of a big group that faces an equally big group. That’s just bs

EDIT: I wouldn’t call skipping sleep and playing a lot of hours a day a healthy move

Quit WvW and Gw2 in August 2013

(edited by Chiolas.1326)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anhellbro.7210

Anhellbro.7210

IDDQD RIP OSC WwW Seafarer’s rest Events =)

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

I hear you Chiolas but so, what about people who can only play at night or morning? That doesn’t mean they don’t have work, just they don’t have office hours. And what about passionate players who wake up 1h earlier as usual to prepare themselve for work in order to play some before leaving house?

It’s not fair because they work less than you or don’t work at all? You don’t know people to say such a thing. Maybe this guy would like to get a job badly and he also like this game enough to wake up earlier in the morning to play some hours before starting his job research than play in primetime.

You have a ton of possible facts and we are nobody to judge someone because we don’t know the real life of each players.

It’s not a matter of fair or unfair. It’s a matter of respect of private life that shouldn’t be on a video game forum.

And by “healthy”, I meant “fair enough”. Sorry.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Misslol.9741

Misslol.9741

Just Now at VS border in Bay..VS attacking
Zoom Hack on arrowcarts…you keep on beeing embarrassing in this

Attachments:

[NoE] NoEntry

(edited by Misslol.9741)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Casta.5697

Casta.5697

But why all this VS bashing? One more time, because of its playstyle? Is it a real strong reason for this hate?
Because of night/morningcap? Is it a real strong reason for this hate?
Because of a handful of VS bad trollers? Is it a real strong reason to hate a whole server?
Because VS is band in openfield battles? Is it a real strong reason for this hate?

the answer to all of you questions is YES.

Because we are all here to play the GAME. This game has classes, skills, armor, weapons, all sorts of consumables and etc. We, people that PLAY the GAME use all of the things I mentioned above and have FUN while PLAYING a GAME against other real OPPONENTS.

Now all the french servers, well maybe with exception of Jade Sea, who are the only french server who fight in a day light, why are you playing this game and what is fun for you? watching a score board with numbers? why don’t you save yourself some health and sleep during the night and play some web based browser game, its gonna be the same, you just sit there and watch numbers. and when you have bigger numbers than your opponents you can go to sleep(at night) and feel like winners.

Why play a game with classes, skills, weapons/armor if you not gonna use any of them? if your definition of HEALTHY gaming is getting up when everyone else is going to sleep and play against NPC or even better a DOOR.

Why would anyone have a respect for an opponent that they never see, or if they see them they simply crush them as if they are not there. What sort of respect are you demanding? respect for sucking at this game?(not the numbers, you are the best at that one) respect for not being able to get 20-30 guys in one guild and play as a unit? respect for being a low lives that have no responsibilities during the day that you can afford to play all night long? naah dude, no respect there, you haven’t earned any.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Danielle.3152

Danielle.3152

Doing a PvE dungeon or sPvP is more challenging and fun than nightcapping against no players. The essence that allows player to have fun in WvWvW is the fight between players. If I woke up at 8am and decided to play and there would be no opposition doing WvWvW I’d rather do Arah’s for fun than bash on doors.

Vizuna has been carried by players who love to bash on doors to being known as the EU number one ranked WvWvW server. Look at the income history of Vizunah in every one of their matchups. And you ask why people, who consider WvWvW to be essentially about a fight between players don’t like your server?

Do you comprehend how ridiculous it is that more points are generated between 4-12am by people who take empty keeps by killing doors than by people who take fully defended keeps at 8pm? And you ask why people who like fighting dislike Vizunah?

[Scnd] Daniellita,
Blast!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

Oh please, this is just ridiculous !
Are you repeating these things over and over and over till you actually believe them ?
You guys are sad.

The game gave us armors en weapons. True.
The game also gave us Castles and keeps and siege, and a score board.
The game gave us the ability to make points at any time in the week.

Either you like the game, either you don’t, but you DO NOT make your own rules. So please, once and for all, leave it. You’re just embarrassing yourselves.

It’s not even funny to mention again that there are players on every map and from every server, every night, or morning, or afternoon. Or that VS is not making more points in the night, morning, afternoon or prime in the past two weeks.
And VS did score an awful lot of points in those “low-pop” timeframes previous weeks, just because you were not able to accept the rules and adapt.

Glad to see Darwin’s theory on Evolution is still on its way, you adapted ; reading those comments made me doubt it for a moment.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Casta.5697

Casta.5697

Oh please, this is just ridiculous !
Are you repeating these things over and over and over till you actually believe them ?
You guys are sad.

The game gave us armors en weapons. True.
The game also gave us Castles and keeps and siege, and a score board.
The game gave us the ability to make points at any time in the week.

Either you like the game, either you don’t, but you DO NOT make your own rules. So please, once and for all, leave it. You’re just embarrassing yourselves.

It’s not even funny to mention again that there are players on every map and from every server, every night, or morning, or afternoon. Or that VS is not making more points in the night, morning, afternoon or prime in the past two weeks.
And VS did score an awful lot of points in those “low-pop” timeframes previous weeks, just because you were not able to accept the rules and adapt.

Glad to see Darwin’s theory on Evolution is still on its way, you adapted ; reading those comments made me doubt it for a moment.

do you even read to what you reply ? or was this just some random post?

no one is making new rules and yes people are adapting. some french guy just asked why peeps don’t like them and have no respect for their game play. we gave him an answer. that’s pretty much it. now go back to fighting them doors you mighty warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

It’s not about made-up rules. It’s just about making heavy use of a strategy considered cheap and certainly not fun to play against, and then not being that good at other aspects of WvW.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

(edited by Wolfheart.1938)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ethier.3417

ethier.3417

It’s quite funny really, Reading all these comments.

Let’s not forget SFR was last in the ranking in BWE3, And had a low population. When most of the backbone guilds who are still here today are, and most commanders.
Desolation and VZ were the original “Go to” server when the game launched, Instead SFR was brought up the rankings by the same people who are here today. Unlike Deso and VZ we atually had to work on our server and not just throw numbers at it.

Yes, SFR has had a few guilds join us it’s common knowledge, We were happy staying in tier 2 and fighting (Imo) the best servers that were available at the time, I know Piken had alot of drama and guilds have different goals. I’m sure RG and some of the other guilds may move on down the line, But we’ll focus on getting VZ out of t1, and making T1 a more interesting matchup.

P.S
I noticed in the other page an Jade Sea guy claiming they were catching us up on points, What’s true but we didn’t really focus on getting a big margin, we wanted to stay in t2 and fight Piken/Kodash/JS.

Ethier 80 Necro Callous Philosophy [LaG]