Vizunah/Desolation/Seafarer (2.03-???) T1 EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

By the way my comment about rather having SFR take bay than viz is in the context that we just took it off viz and the embarrassment of losing it again to you so soon before we had even pushed you back out the gate was saved by SFR noticing an opening and grabbing the opportunity for loot bags, it does not mean an alliance or anything and id have felt the same if it was SFR and you guys ninja’d it.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

I don’t know if you guy realize what we have to face with our diminushed forces, you have now a server mixed with a lot of good guilds with a lot of migrations. Please, have at least the respect to not taunt us after all the work you did to rebuild and come back. I don’t remember of any taunt of us when SFR got down on ladder too

Err we didn’t slip down to T2 we chose to go down by frigging the scores. It’s well documented all over this forum. Hell we were busting down doors and letting the other team in to ensure we went down because frankly we were so tired of the lame…can’t even use the word tactics….antics of VS in general.

If hiding behind walls, arrow carts and fighting doors is your definition of winning it’s no wonder you’re starting to fall apart at the seams.

We’ve not rebuilt our server, in the main we’re still the same server we’ve always been, the core has been there since day 1. A couple of other guilds decided to join us, nothing more nothing less. If they leave us then so be it but don’t forget whilst we were in T1 the first time, without these extra guilds, we still managed to win several weeks.

Anyway keep up the rhetoric it’s truly entertaining, you’ll find T2 is a good place to be.

Song – [VcY] Mesmer

- If the hoppers leave you and they will, you’ll start to fall down again like when PrX left. Saying you made it to T2 for score it’s just an excuse because you couldn’t stand the pressure of T1 anymore to be competitive. Because some guilds came by your side only to get VS down to T2, and not for your community.

- If you manage to bring VS down to T2, you won’t be able to say that you achieved it by your own because you are not capable of this alone. If you’d pride of that and brag about, great sake but myself I wouldn’t be.
Like I said some posts ago, the only thing people’d remember it’s VS had been vanquished, if so, by the 2 bigger WvW servers of the moment, allied by the same goal. “What were their names already? Oh yeah, Seafarer’s Rest and Desolation I think, or something like that.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkman.1257

Darkman.1257

Just so we’re clear. We were never knocked out of T1, we simply chose to drop tiers on our community meeting, before the wvw rating reset by Anet.

Drq – Asura Elementalist -[EU]Gunnar’s Hold –
Leader of [CoN] Circle of Nine
http://www.c9-gaming.eu/

in Match-ups

Darkman.1257

That’s the spirit ! SFR Will be waiting for you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fanfaron.6109

Fanfaron.6109

lol, too much honor to double focus u
dont lie to yourselfs, be strong, show vs spirit!

[ZDs] Fanfaron, fieldcommander

in Match-ups

Darkman.1257

We’re all forum warriors, bored at work :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

- If the hoppers leave you and they will, you’ll start to fall down again like when PrX left. Saying you made it to T2 for score it’s just an excuse because you couldn’t stand the pressure of T1 anymore to be competitive. Because some guilds came by your side only to get VS down to T2, and not for your community.

- If you manage to bring VS down to T2, you won’t be able to say that you achieved it by your own because you are not capable of this alone. If you’d pride of that and brag about, great sake but myself I wouldn’t be.
Like I said some posts ago, the only thing people’d remember it’s VS had been vanquished, if so, by the 2 bigger WvW servers of the moment, allied by the same goal. “What were their names already? Oh yeah, Seafarer’s Rest and Desolation I think, or something like that.”

SFR will fall down sooner or later, exhausted, because guildevent-based rush cannot last forever. But i think they know this already and ok with that. They want drop VS to T2 and it seems like they will get what they want. And you seems exhausted already, because of collapse [FR] recruitment chain with cancellation of free transfers,

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hebril Amolebin.9817

I don’t know if you guy realize what we have to face with our diminushed forces, you have now a server mixed with a lot of good guilds with a lot of migrations. Please, have at least the respect to not taunt us after all the work you did to rebuild and come back. I don’t remember of any taunt of us when SFR got down on ladder too

Err we didn’t slip down to T2 we chose to go down by frigging the scores. It’s well documented all over this forum. Hell we were busting down doors and letting the other team in to ensure we went down because frankly we were so tired of the lame…can’t even use the word tactics….antics of VS in general.

If hiding behind walls, arrow carts and fighting doors is your definition of winning it’s no wonder you’re starting to fall apart at the seams.

We’ve not rebuilt our server, in the main we’re still the same server we’ve always been, the core has been there since day 1. A couple of other guilds decided to join us, nothing more nothing less. If they leave us then so be it but don’t forget whilst we were in T1 the first time, without these extra guilds, we still managed to win several weeks.

Anyway keep up the rhetoric it’s truly entertaining, you’ll find T2 is a good place to be.

Song – [VcY] Mesmer

Even if they leave we will still be competative and wining prime time in t1 only the night will be problem again. And yeah just to make it clear for you
We have only 3 new guilds RG SIN ECL so yeah we are bandwagon server now: And the new guys love it here. You know why?
We fight and we cooperate I suppose they will answer you later today. I had my fun on the forums today.
And this VZ cry it makes it even more entertaining.Once you met siege like yours in Deso hills yesterday you cried out on the forums 2 guys counter sieged you all night.
They claim killing 12 trebs yours and desolations not sure for the exact numbers!
So you losing and siege wars now? what you have left? only forum wars?

in Match-ups

Axle.5182

4 guilds left Piken Square for SFR [RG], [sIN], [ECL] and [BOON]

Axle

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Yes , you can speak for both of us , but focusing on VZ doesnt mean that we dont fight Deso ppl. We will fight them even they outnumber us 2 to 1(iron), because we are playing WvW for the hard fights and not only for the easy badges(also to have a nice badge-break ,none hurts). To be honest , we are looking for guilds like GH or Votf while we are raiding and we will engage into the battle no matter the numbers ,but as for sieging ,we mainly focus VZ and then Deso. We would love to have a nice 3 way war with an other server like Deso.

There is only one blob at the moment and that is the Sfr server as a whole. Bandwagon server with multiple guilds who have joined in the last 3 weeks. Amazing how loud and vocal you guys are about your amazing accomplishments. Btw Vcy if you are getting fed up with the queue’s we rarely have any on Deso…..

We only faced you guys a few short weeks ago, we have not grown in that time so why are we now suddenly a so called blob? Maybe you should stop following the propaganda of certain guilds.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

If you read what i wrote, you will see that we lost a lot of commanders because of burnout/tired/fed up/wait for march patch. So i asked a GC (Elysea) to made this because we want to learn beginners commanders how to do. Is it a reason to laugh?

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

in Match-ups

Posted by: NekoNeko.8730

NekoNeko.8730

That’s pure genius Troma. Imparting experience and knowledge to new commanders to help them lead effectively is never a bad thing if that succeeds. Wish you luck. Don’t know why people would laugh at other people’s effort to impart knowledge and experience.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

Thank’s Neko

Wtf are you talking about Lani?! there is nothing i force them to do, it’s only to help and give some knowledge to people who need help. It can help people who don’t have courage to try it to have more confidence too.

It’s altruist, and you talk about arrogance? in what world we live

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheWizard.3719

TheWizard.3719

I must admit, this is very skilled troll work.

Seafarer’s Rest [EXT] Exterminatus
Comatose Vigil (Ran) – Lysergamid (War)
Nunbarshegunu (Mes) – Abstract Genesis (Nec)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

Yes , you can speak for both of us , but focusing on VZ doesnt mean that we dont fight Deso ppl. We will fight them even they outnumber us 2 to 1(iron), because we are playing WvW for the hard fights and not only for the easy badges(also to have a nice badge-break ,none hurts). To be honest , we are looking for guilds like GH or Votf while we are raiding and we will engage into the battle no matter the numbers ,but as for sieging ,we mainly focus VZ and then Deso. We would love to have a nice 3 way war with an other server like Deso.

There is only one blob at the moment and that is the Sfr server as a whole. Bandwagon server with multiple guilds who have joined in the last 3 weeks. Amazing how loud and vocal you guys are about your amazing accomplishments. Btw Vcy if you are getting fed up with the queue’s we rarely have any on Deso…..

We only faced you guys a few short weeks ago, we have not grown in that time so why are we now suddenly a so called blob? Maybe you should stop following the propaganda of certain guilds.

We never said Iron blob as in whole zone. We have seen a lot of Iron tags outside of your flagship guild. Whether they are sister guilds or not I don’t know.

RP enthusiast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Intigo.1653

Intigo.1653

Lani Ster is grasping at straws now. :P

A Commander Academy is something that could be sorely needed for other servers, I am sure.

80 Asura Elementalist – [Red Guard]
http://www.youtube.com/user/IntigoGW2

in Match-ups

Posted by: NekoNeko.8730

NekoNeko.8730

Yep, and i bet you would need a lot of patience to teach other people too :P and for that i can respect people who are willing to do that. Especially considering ego’s and what not..

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

This is video game and vs ruins fun for other servers, wich simple want good fights.
They brag on forum, brag bout vs spirit, brag bout points and eu medals count.
And they cant understand, why all trying to beat em.
What a joke.

btw, i hope next week i see some of vs spirit in action
cya at battlefield, saturday and sunday, when we can play A LOT

I hope you’re kidding, because it’s going very too far here.

VS ruins the fun of people wanting good fights like GvG by playing score in a WvW system of 1 week? It’s totally surrealistic…

You don’t like VS playstyle (bad in openfield, hide in keeps, etc…). Ok good but what? Should everybody play the game the way you want to? Is there only one way to play the game, yours?
In the case of we don’t like openfield stuffs, should we flame you about it until you stop doing this? Who are we to do so? Openfield battle is not WvWing, it’s a part of it like defend keeps or care about score.

YOU, all haters of the first hours, made this ambient hatred against VS. That started with whines about nightcap in a 24/7 WvW game. Then spiting on VS skill because VS was not playing open-field as you did, the VS playstyle, now the morningcap… in fact, anything VS will do will be something bad.
Oh yes of course there is some very low skilled trollers from VS who brag and taunt. But what? You don’t have this kind of trollers on your server? Do you really care about what they can say? You will base your feeling on a handful of persons to refer of thousands of players. If so, you don’t worth more than them.

If you look closely and with hindsight, you will see that VS’s practically never start flaming seriously about anything.

Just, in all ways,, a frustrated person starts to flame, the flamed person, felt attacked, answer in a bad way, etc… nothing more nothing less than a forum war.

So blaming VS for that or anyone else, It’s like a dog chasing its tail.

And let’s talk about the VS Spirit thing. It’s just a term to show the link created between VS members with the hard work they made to build the community. It’s just a something roleplay to define the server’s soul and galvanize people. Is it bad? Did we hurt people with that? Where is the bragging thing in this?

No, really I don’t get the logic of VS haters. I just see they have not enough hindsight to be clearminded enough to see what is really happen around.

We are all responsible of what is going on in here. So stop tossing the stone to VS for all the ambient frustration and open our eyes.

Guys, It’s just a game and things go really too far…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.3412

Shifty.3412

If you read what i wrote, you will see that we lost a lot of commanders because of burnout/tired/fed up/wait for march patch. So i asked a GC (Elysea) to made this because we when to learn beginners commanders how to do. Is it a reason to laugh?

Oh yeah sry but made my day. The way you command to others how to play and whom to play. So arrogant and funny at the same time.

Now “Commander Academy” like there is something difficult leading 40 pugs trought a camp and skill capping treb shot.

“Our commanders suck, let’s find better, WE NEED YOU”

What’s next ? L2P ACADEMY ?

Ooh what a great idea! And while they’re doing that you could set up the bandwagon academy since you’re great at that right?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

I am very pleased with your concerns for my server and amused by those who think we are going to T2.

A war does not last two weeks.
cheers from Vizunah

The French Flair [FF]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cradorell.3941

Cradorell.3941

This is video game and vs ruins fun for other servers, wich simple want good fights.
What a joke.

VS ruins the fun of people wanting good fights like GvG by playing score in a WvW system of 1 week? It’s totally surrealistic…

You don’t like VS playstyle (bad in openfield, hide in keeps, etc…). Ok good but what? Should everybody play the game the way you want to? Is there only one way to play the game, yours?
In the case of we don’t like openfield stuffs, should we flame you about it until you stop doing this? Who are we to do so? Openfield battle is not WvWing, it’s a part of it like defend keeps or care about score.

YOU, all haters of the first hours, made this ambient hatred against VS. That started with whines about nightcap in a 24/7 WvW game. Then spiting on VS skill because VS was not playing open-field as you did, the VS playstyle, now the morningcap… in fact, anything VS will do will be something bad.
Oh yes of course there is some very low skilled trollers from VS who brag and taunt. But what? You don’t have this kind of trollers on your server? Do you really care about what they can say? You will base your feeling on a handful of persons to refer of thousands of players. If so, you don’t worth more than them.

If you look closely and with hindsight, you will see that VS’s practically never start flaming seriously about anything.

Just, in all ways,, a frustrated person starts to flame, the flamed person, felt attacked, answer in a bad way, etc… nothing more nothing less than a forum war.

And let’s talk about the VS Spirit thing. It’s just a term to show the link created between VS members with the hard work they made to build the community. It’s just a something roleplay to define the server’s soul and galvanize people. Is it bad? Did we hurt people with that? Where is the bragging thing in this?

No, really I don’t get the logic of VS haters. I just see they have not enough hindsight to be clearminded enough to see what is really happen around.

We are all responsible of what is going on in here. So stop tossing the stone to VS for all the ambient frustration and open our eyes.

Im sorry but you guys cant play! I was part of a kitten up raid in wvw, and someone thought itd be funny to do a golem rush, keep in mind these are pve players also (try commanding them)

So we had 20 PvE RiOT members build golems, and tried to make them wp, to hills inside golems but they just didnt know how. When i finally managed to do so, we all grouped up at hills and all the golems moved in a line to garrison with mesmers INSIDE them!

Deso were attacking T2 garrison and i wasnt to keen on attacking anything with this raid, but i wasnt in charge! But anyone we got to water gate and took that down in about a minute (far too slow for 20 golems) and then walked all the way up to inner, no resistance yet! We used a Timewarp (OHMAGAWD) the gate went in a few seconds!

We saw lots of vizu at north inner gate figithing deso while we were attacking the lord inside our golems, took us about a minute to get the lord down! And we capped no problem with viz having no idea, that is how bad you guys are!

Óne Pulse – OP – Raid Leader

in Match-ups

Shifty.3412

If you read what i wrote, you will see that we lost a lot of commanders because of burnout/tired/fed up/wait for march patch. So i asked a GC (Elysea) to made this because we when to learn beginners commanders how to do. Is it a reason to laugh?

Oh yeah sry but made my day. The way you command to others how to play and whom to play. So arrogant and funny at the same time.

Now “Commander Academy” like there is something difficult leading 40 pugs trought a camp and skill capping treb shot.

Ooh what a great idea! And while they’re doing that you could set up the bandwagon academy since you’re great at that right?

If i wanna be on the best server (medals bullkitten) i wouldn’t have left Viz 3 Month Ago.

Some bandwagon just because they dont have fun playing your pve/RP bullcrap.

:)

Interesting, I’m not on VS though, try again kiddo!

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

What a joke.

Im sorry but you guys cant play! I was part of a kitten up raid in wvw, and someone thought itd be funny to do a golem rush, keep in mind these are pve players also (try commanding them)

So we had 20 PvE RiOT members build golems, and tried to make them wp, to hills inside golems but they just didnt know how. When i finally managed to do so, we all grouped up at hills and all the golems moved in a line to garrison with mesmers INSIDE them!

Deso were attacking T2 garrison and i wasnt to keen on attacking anything with this raid, but i wasnt in charge! But anyone we got to water gate and took that down in about a minute (far too slow for 20 golems) and then walked all the way up to inner, no resistance yet! We used a Timewarp (OHMAGAWD) the gate went in a few seconds!

We saw lots of vizu at north inner gate figithing deso while we were attacking the lord inside our golems, took us about a minute to get the lord down! And we capped no problem with viz having no idea, that is how bad you guys are!

And why do you quote me to say that? what is the rapport with what I wrote?

You’re the living proof that people are totally blind by their feelings to have enough hindsight.

It’s just sad and pathetic…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Intigo.1653

Intigo.1653

80 Asura Elementalist – [Red Guard]
http://www.youtube.com/user/IntigoGW2

in Match-ups

Sird.4536

This is my own opinion.

You VS guys take your side of the map and then sit in your towers waiting for night or early morning to cap everything else. During the afternoon and evening you guys are nowhere to be seen. To me your to scared to make moves during the day and so what for people to go to sleep ans golem rush everything. If we actually see you guys trying to assert pressure during the day then you would have more respect from us.

During the day it’s SFR v Deso, and at night SFR v VS.

RP enthusiast

in Match-ups

Shifty.3412

If i wanna be on the best server (medals bullkitten) i wouldn’t have left Viz 3 Month Ago.

I dont even know who you are tbh.

You from IRON server? Just ignore second statements then and ask votf to create your academy.

I didn’t realise IRON had its own server, but no I’m not, don’t see how VoTF are a bandwagon guild either, they joined Deso when we were 2nd and about to drop to third place, you however joined SFR after the mass influx of guilds and players and shot up to tier 1, you are singlehandedly the definition of a bandwagoner

in Match-ups

Sird.4536

You from IRON server? Just ignore second statements then and ask votf to create your academy.

I didn’t realise IRON had its own server, but no I’m not, don’t see how VoTF are a bandwagon guild either, they joined Deso when we were 2nd and about to drop to third place, you however joined SFR after the mass influx of guilds and players and shot up to tier 1, you are singlehandedly the definition of a bandwagoner

SFR would have got to T1 regardless of the new guilds. They did not help us get to it. They have helped us stay in the tier and compete.

RP enthusiast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yrvald.8971

Yrvald.8971

SFR would have got to T1 regardless of the new guilds. They did not help us get to it. They have helped us stay in the tier and compete.

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/9/#history

You were loosing points each week until RGBOONSINECL transfered , so no T1 without them

Camberra – Guardian
[BSF] Bourrins sans Frontières
Jade Sea

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

This thread is not fun anymore.

We need a forum troll/warrior academy guild.

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in Match-ups

Sird.4536

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/9/#history

You were loosing points each week until RGBOONSINECL transfered , so no T1 without them

What im saying is we would have eventually got into T1. If it took us a month or a week doesnt matter. Yes the process was accelerated, but nothing was going to stop it.

RP enthusiast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

During the afternoon and evening you guys are nowhere to be seen. To me your to scared to make moves during the day

The first sentence was correct : we are nowhere, we roughly have the same numbers from 2am to 5pm. The second however…

The French Flair [FF]

in Match-ups

Posted by: omphin.1752

omphin.1752

Heres alittle something for you guys to think on.
http://www.sacred-texts.com/neu/celt/sfft/sfft22.htm

This situation where SFR has blind hatred for VS only helps the Deso community in the long run. If SFR manage to slay the giant Vizunah(keeping it in t2) its helps the Deso Community. If Vizunah rally after weeks of being trampled by SFR and again rise to the top, then SFR will likely get burnout and become the next blacktide.
Meanwhile Desolation rides on the back of the eagle. We win either way

in Match-ups

Sird.4536

During the afternoon and evening you guys are nowhere to be seen. To me your to scared to make moves during the day

The first sentence was correct : we are nowhere, we roughly have the same numbers from 2am to 5pm. The second however…

But you can at least understand why people think that looking from the outside. I don’t see any attempt to take additional structures or pressure us or wven chip away.

In the past when we woke up to upgraded towers we tried to do something even though we were outnumbered. We didn’t sit around waiting for us to outnumber you to get things done.

RP enthusiast

in Match-ups

Axle.5182

Hiding in towers and night capping is something iv encountered with many french servers even in T3 with AR it may just be a french community thing and that’s how they play.

Despite this some french guilds on these servers do fight open field and i have great respect for them others need a kick in the backside and grow some balls we had a group of 15 run into a similar sized Viz group hoping to ninja cap a sentry or camp or something and rather than fight they simply ran off.

It’s raid leaders like this that form bad opinions not to mention spread defeatism within your community, i wish you the best in running an academy in the hope it strengthens the resolve of both commanders and randoms and for those that persist just tie a rope round their waste so you can keep them together when they flap away.

Axle

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

GO Seafarers Rest!

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xispeo.1706

Xispeo.1706

…This situation where SFR has blind hatred for VS only helps the Deso community in the long run. If SFR manage to slay the giant Vizunah(keeping it in t2) its helps the Deso Community. If Vizunah rally after weeks of being trampled by SFR and again rise to the top, then SFR will likely get burnout and become the next blacktide.

Won’t be that easy to kick us of T1 for sure, as this is sure that SFR is a bipolar server which will sooner or later loose the non static guilds which make them strong currently. Yes you are right Deso is the winner in that current scheme, on the short term because elsewhere they would not be in T1, very motivated server but not strong enough for T1.

Vizunah – Zorèy/Crystalizer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wothan.4673

Wothan.4673

Officially maybe, but when “big” guild move, you have always many ppl following them.

Vizu doing poorly? Jade Sea suddenly doing amazing? MoS site down?
Conspiracy theories! Lets go!

Well, if you see some guild of GC on JS, I send 10po to each member of Iron. ( excluding reroll ofc ! )

Nahtow – [SR] Soul Reapers
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: playandchill.3908

playandchill.3908

Officially maybe, but when “big” guild move, you have always many ppl following them.

Vizu doing poorly? Jade Sea suddenly doing amazing? MoS site down?
Conspiracy theories! Lets go!

Well, if you see some guild of GC on JS, I send 10po to each member of Iron. ( excluding reroll ofc ! )

Is MN (Main noire) in GC ?

[LANI] Multi glad pewpew

QUIT- RETIRED

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wothan.4673

Wothan.4673

Nahtow – [SR] Soul Reapers
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zepolak.2095

Zepolak.2095

SFR forum warriors… SFR forum warriors everywhere…

I had a look at how the thread has gone since my last post (with the well deserved congrats to SFR).

Well… It’s just a shame.

Just a shame.

GM @ Insert Coinz [CPC] @ Grand Cross @ Vizunah Square.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moderator.9672

Moderator.9672

Please remain friendly to each other, refrain from flaming or derailing the thread with inappropriate posts.

Thanks for your help!

WvW sub forum rules reminder

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fanfaron.6109

Fanfaron.6109

I had a look at how the thread has gone since my last post (with the well deserved congrats to SFR).

Well… It’s just a shame.

Just a shame.

thats pure shame https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Grand-Cross-Vizunah-alliance-position/first

and now it’s your last stand on forum or what?

[ZDs] Fanfaron, fieldcommander

in Match-ups

Posted by: playandchill.3908

playandchill.3908

Ok mods. Too many flame there.

Let’s post a score update as MOS website is randomly down today. This was this night.

Have fun all !!!

Attachments:

[LANI] Multi glad pewpew

QUIT- RETIRED

(edited by playandchill.3908)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

All right, listen up . As a resident troll and Genev’s secret lover , I must admit that the quality of SFR trolling has been somewhat lacking in the last pages.

This is absolutely not acceptable. Training will be provided on request!

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

All right, listen up . As a resident troll and Genev’s secret lover , I must admit that the quality of SFR trolling has been somewhat lacking in the last pages.

This is absolutely not acceptable. Training will be provided on request!

Request? Whose request? Not theirs I hope!
You need to grab them by the neck and whip them into shape…. Ahhh, I thought you knew better….

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sekai.2987

Sekai.2987

just saw now on mos that viz has +400 income, is that true?

in Match-ups

Posted by: omphin.1752

omphin.1752

…This situation where SFR has blind hatred for VS only helps the Deso community in the long run. If SFR manage to slay the giant Vizunah(keeping it in t2) its helps the Deso Community. If Vizunah rally after weeks of being trampled by SFR and again rise to the top, then SFR will likely get burnout and become the next blacktide.

Won’t be that easy to kick us of T1 for sure, as this is sure that SFR is a bipolar server which will sooner or later loose the non static guilds which make them strong currently. Yes you are right Deso is the winner in that current scheme, on the short term because elsewhere they would not be in T1, very motivated server but not strong enough for T1.

Deso will reap the benefits in many ways not just short term. And you really think we are not strong enough to be in T1? why do you think we keep arriving back here and staying. Deso has a strong backbone and only needs a little more enforcing to be able to win a match in T1. In fact it is a more secure server than SFR which still has to prove it can outlast Vizunah resolve

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zepolak.2095

Zepolak.2095

Well… It’s just a shame.

Just a shame.

thats pure shame https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Grand-Cross-Vizunah-alliance-position/first

and now it’s your last stand on forum or what?

No, it’s not. Maybe the Google Translate went wrong, but there is hardly any shame in making a statement explaining the fact several guilds on Vizunah agreed on not following a spontaneous focus.

I would say it’s actually quite the opposite – willing to enforce real 1vs1vs1 and avoiding influencing the ladder.

Oh, also, La Main Noire might not be in Grand Cross but there’s no point in trying to spread some vile rumors on their account.

I don’t know what person from MN was seen, why and where (if that’s ever true which I doubt), but for the record, there’s also one CPC on SFR. It’s not like it’s having any impact of CPC on Vizunah. Except the fact it might have been a factor of mutual understanding. Lost opportunity I guess.

Also, the nastier this forum will get, the less fun the game will be.

Your call.

GM @ Insert Coinz [CPC] @ Grand Cross @ Vizunah Square.

in Match-ups

Posted by: StarFighter.4209

StarFighter.4209

lol most of time iron runs with megablob

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tobias Steele.2071

Tobias Steele.2071

This thread is pure gold. Makes the Jade Quarry posts in NA t1 seem tame by comparison. good to see viz losing, everyone has gotta lose sometime it’s character building. I’m sure they will come back stronger than ever.

Entropy, Class lead Necromancer.
Tarnished Coast.