Vizunah/Desolation/Seafarer (2.03-???) T1 EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: REAL.7483

REAL.7483

“I don’t think you ‘get’ Desolation” – Oh we get IRONation pretty well loool
“Oh and [outmanned] a lot of the time and almost no queues” – You brag about this!?
This just shows that you don´t have the people with WvW routines and as i previously said, you need 20+ with same tag to actually start something, so all the WXP guys can jump in the train. It isn´t something to be proud of. You will understand some day that you DO have the people (potentially), if som1 takes the initiative do actually do something, they magically appear. You can trust me on this.

We just want to see how good Desolation does now that we are not Vizunah Number 1 target, looking good so far for som1 that thought your performance didn´t have anything to do with ours. We enjoy our holidays here, have fun this week!

Dolyaks in Disguise [DD] ~ Seafarer’s Rest Server

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

“Oh and [outmanned] a lot of the time and almost no queues” – You brag about this!?
This just shows that you don´t have the people with WvW routines and as i previously said, you need 20+ with same tag to actually start something, so all the WXP guys can jump in the train. It isn´t something to be proud of. You will understand some day that you DO have the people (potentially), if som1 takes the initiative do actually do something, they magically appear. You can trust me on this.

We just want to see how good Desolation does now that we are not Vizunah Number 1 target, looking good so far for som1 that thought your performance didn´t have anything to do with ours. We enjoy our holidays here, have fun this week!

The reason the guilds left SFR is because Viz thrashed you last week, which everyone predicted your guilds would do after 1 defeat, enjoy your imaginary holiday

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

So deso after all that bandwagoning doesn’t even try to be number one?

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

SFR couldn’t win without PRX back then, and couldn’t win without bandwagon guilds now. Your server is the type to collapse if you don’t have a chance of winning.

RUIN is insignificant history – Deso climbed back to T1 without them and have stayed here consistently.

you wanna talk about bandwagoning after votf,gh,afterlife and the others joined your server? don’t feel atleast bit stupid?
your server will be remembered as THE server who got most silver and bronze medals,as long as VZ is in T1 you will never ever win,you do understand that?
you can take some comfort in SFR being bellow you atm ,but our 8 gold medals is something you can only dream about. even if we drop to T8 lol (which will never happen no matter how much you wish for it )

That comment is hardly comparable those that hopped onto SFR in one week where 4 full 20-30+ man raids the most competitive guilds of Piken square and more than capable of drastically turning the tide of battle on their own compared to one 15 man raid in the same week to deso Afterlife, the proof SFR shot clean out of tier 2 and to the top of tier 1 in a very short time frame, the reason Viz is back is not because they even left more so the piken guilds that have now gone are not there to keep the pressure up and the remainder of SFR no longer blessed with a surplus of large organised guilds to keep viz and deso on the back foot on multiple bl’s.

Cherish your medals but please don’t gloat we all know that any EU servers will always follow the path of Blacktide and enjoy short lived success due to migration and stacking ever changing guilds that dilute the established community causing eventually internal drama etc.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truebanana.5936

Truebanana.5936

Desolation only have 2 guilds, the zone blob and Coin, as coin sometimes leave the blob and fight by itself.
The only difference of way of playing between Desolation and Vizunah is the coverage.

Truebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist on Augury Rock
Dolcebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist twink lvl 60 on Augury Rock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3xj7suly_U

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mortix.9725

Mortix.9725

SFR couldn’t win without PRX back then, and couldn’t win without bandwagon guilds now. Your server is the type to collapse if you don’t have a chance of winning.

RUIN is insignificant history – Deso climbed back to T1 without them and have stayed here consistently.

you wanna talk about bandwagoning after votf,gh,afterlife and the others joined your server? don’t feel atleast bit stupid?
your server will be remembered as THE server who got most silver and bronze medals,as long as VZ is in T1 you will never ever win,you do understand that?
you can take some comfort in SFR being bellow you atm ,but our 8 gold medals is something you can only dream about. even if we drop to T8 lol (which will never happen no matter how much you wish for it )

That comment is irrelevant those that hopped onto SFR in one week where 4 full 20-30+ man raids the most competitive guilds of Piken square and more than capable of drastically turning the tide of battle compared to one 15 man raid in the same week to deso Afterlife.

thanks for the praise,i’m sure people from VOTF,GH,Afterlife and The Unnamed appreciate you saying they aren’t as good as RG,ECL,sIN and BOON.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truebanana.5936

Truebanana.5936

Desolation only have 2 guilds, the zone blob and Coin, as coin sometimes leave the blob and fight by itself.
The only difference between Desolation and Vizunah is the coverage.

Truebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist on Augury Rock
Dolcebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist twink lvl 60 on Augury Rock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3xj7suly_U

in Match-ups

Posted by: graverr.6473

graverr.6473

You mean Vesolasion Square are 2 different servers ? Hmm strange concept.

Mini Somales -Seven Instincts- [siN]

in Match-ups

Posted by: KabaL.6217

KabaL.6217

Sorry by 24o24, i mean 24hours on 24hours, not 24 players versus 24 players.

Anyway, some here called us VIZURATS (hi sacrx !!) but what do you think about this ?
http://s24.postimg.org/sa65ay2fp/sacrx.jpg

in Match-ups

Dyno.9467

The only difference between SFR, Viz and Desolation, was Piken Square

Asura – Desolation

in Match-ups

REAL.7483

The reason the guilds left SFR is because Viz thrashed you last week, which everyone predicted your guilds would do after 1 defeat, enjoy your imaginary holiday

The reason you are still in Tier 1 is solely IRON.
The reason you were making that many points is because Vizunah focus us, everyone knows you are no threat to rank1.
Now enjoy your so worth 2nd place, may your imaginary strength be with you!

in Match-ups

graverr.6473

Now enjoy your so worth 2nd place*until VS older lapdog is back in t1*, may your imaginary strength be with you!

There fixed that for you.

And yeah .Wotf,Gh,Bull,Aftl and others are all pure Desolation guilds so Desolation had never any xfers coming in ever lolol

Attachments:

(edited by graverr.6473)

in Match-ups

Dyno.9467

The reason you were making that many points is because Vizunah focus us, everyone knows you are no threat to rank1.

The only reason you are in T1 is Piken Square

Asura – Desolation

in Match-ups

REAL.7483

Anyway, some here called us VIZURATS (hi sacrx !!) but what do you think about this ?

Have you seen a sunk ship coming to the surface again? Watch out, strange things can happen in the World of Tyria!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

After reading some of the above posts I had to think for a while about some constructive reply, but then it came to me that no matter what I would write here, someone would find a way to troll it and the flaming will just continue…
Naah, thx

in Match-ups

REAL.7483

The only reason you are in T1 is Piken Square

At least you know what i say is true.
I would suggest a change about what you said, so it actually becomes true and not some nonsense.
The reason why we WON weeks in a row Tier1 is because we had some guilds coming from Piken Square to share those triumphs yeah.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

After reading some of the above posts I had to think for a while about some constructive reply, but then it came to me that no matter what I would write here, someone would find a way to troll it and the flaming will just continue…
Naah, thx

What this man said, tbh we should stop taking the bate from the Sfr trolls.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

If anybody thinks Deso is in Tier 1 cos of bandwagoning of VOTF,afterlife, is kitten /p>

they joined deso months after deso hit tier 1.

but u have to whine now that ur server is dying a slow death to make urself feel better..go ahead.

in Match-ups

Mortix.9725

If anybody thinks Deso is in Tier 1 cos of bandwagoning of VOTF,afterlife, is kitten

but u have to whine now that ur server is dying a slow death to make urself feel better..go ahead.

no one’s saying that,it’s just funny to throw the bandwagon thingie back to deso trolls.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masori.3528

Masori.3528

Some people do not get the bandwagoning part do they?

VotF BuLL GH etc all joined when we were not in a winning position in T1or T2.

Bandwagoning is getting an influx of players while you’re in a winning mood.
Hence you got them all last week

Massive I- [IRON]// [MOB]

The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy.

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

If anybody thinks Deso is in Tier 1 cos of bandwagoning of VOTF,afterlife, is kitten

Well you got Spanish army who did nightcap alone every night. Of course RG did stole all good members, some other Spanish guild did flee and those who did stay following iron blob.

in Match-ups

REAL.7483

You are totally right man, you are not in Tier 1 because of anything else rather than IRON, they must be some really good guys, no joke.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raege.1069

Raege.1069

Having been on both SFR and Deso now I must say I really hope SFR can get their server as pleasant to be on as Desolation (no I didn’t use them free transfers). For a server that has always taken pride in being really organized, I was rather disappointed in how you’ve been handling this. But I hope you’ll get back on track soon

This ridiculous hate to Deso coming from SFR now is just stupid. I get that you’re mad that Arenanet ruined your server but it’s not Desolation’s fault. Yeah, Desolation was never built to be the uber-hardcore-WvW-server, in fact many WvW guilds left it after betas because of how crowded it was. I feel like Deso is more about trying to have fun than being the number one. Oh look, that rhymed

As for IRON. My guild is one of those small guilds that really clashed with IRON Triangle, even getting yelled to get out of their borderlands. I can totally see why so many dislike them (hell, I dislike them too). But there is no doubt they do have a huge part of making Desolation what it is today. I’ve recently seen some movement forward to a more organized and less IRON dominated server and I’m hoping Deso will have a worthy match like Seafarer’s when that movement has done it’s job. However IRON is a large guild/guilds and will more than likely stay as such so I can see why Deso could seem like IRONation in future too.

People tend to critisize IRON for blobbing. And yeah, it’s pretty annoying and causes a lot of skilllag but Arenanet in their great wisdom made the max guild size to 500 instead of the previous 80 so it’s more of a problem with the game allowing guilds as large as that and not having any other content than supersmall WvW maps for them to play together in. I know IRON has been trying to split up more recently and maybe in future we’ll see some improvement from both the game and the guild.

It is truly a shame for Arenanet doing this free transfer crap now that European t1 was finally starting to get somewhat balanced. Deso might have been losing but it was still a lot of fun.

Anyway. The reason I made this post was to say: Stay strong SFR and good luck on your reorganizing/rebuilding/whatever-is-your-plan-now. Truly hoping to have a challenging opponent such as you in future too

Edit:

After reading some of the posts made while I was writing mine. I must ask SFR: Why not just go down with dignity and rise up again, stonger and respected? What you’re doing now is just trying to bash others to make yourself feel better. We all know it’s not your fault what’s happening at the moment.

And another question to Desolation: Why not show respect to the great server SFR was? They were egoistical and filled with guilds that love drama but what’s happening now is 100% Arenanet’s fault and you have to admit SFR was one of the more enjoyable opponents to fight.

(edited by Raege.1069)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

VOTF
KAZ ( BULL )
AFT
GH

More excuses Deso, we love hearing them…
Hypocrisy much?

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in Match-ups

Posted by: KabaL.6217

KabaL.6217

Have you seen a sunk ship coming to the surface again? Watch out, strange things can happen in the World of Tyria!

As you can see on the picture, the ship is not sinking

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

Funny part is that i actually think that iron was real guild before. I don’t know maybe their leader quit or something. I just can’t respect PUG horders.

in Match-ups

Posted by: omphin.1752

omphin.1752

You are totally right man, you are not in Tier 1 because of anything else rather than IRON, they must be some really good guys, no joke.

Do you do any WvW or just troll all day? Amazing how people like to make a name for themselves at any cost

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

Do you do any WvW or just troll all day? Amazing how people like to make a name for themselves at any cost

Next Tuesday i will play www. Trolling, dailys and guild missions until then.

in Match-ups

Axle.5182

That comment is irrelevant those that hopped onto SFR in one week where 4 full 20-30+ man raids the most competitive guilds of Piken square and more than capable of drastically turning the tide of battle compared to one 15 man raid in the same week to deso Afterlife.

thanks for the praise,i’m sure people from VOTF,GH,Afterlife and The Unnamed appreciate you saying they aren’t as good as RG,ECL,sIN and BOON.

You forget i am from Afterlife and fought alongside RG,ECL,sIN and BOON on Piken and apart from RG with their many travels we all sort of take pride in the fighting spirit we evolved from being the RP underdogs on Piken.

It is not a case of saying who is better im talking about a sheer numbers influx in a short time the four guilds to SFR where all large guild raids that coordinated a move together an influx of a few hundred organised players and not pugs onto one server within a few days to fight prime time will have a very drastic impact, in effect they can populate and hold entire bl all on their own.

Axle

in Match-ups

REAL.7483

Heh…
This was not a troll, it is my honest opinion and if people disagree will be just here in the forum, because they know it is true.
And yeah, i am currently following ZD in SFR looking for Deso bags but they just don´t show up =’(

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

That comment is hardly comparable those that hopped onto SFR in one week where 4 full 20-30+ man raids the most competitive guilds of Piken square and more than capable of drastically turning the tide of battle on their own compared to one 15 man raid in the same week to deso Afterlife, the proof SFR shot clean out of tier 2 and to the top of tier 1 in a very short time frame, the reason Viz is back is not because they even left more so the piken guilds that have now gone are not there to keep the pressure up and the remainder of SFR no longer blessed with a surplus of large organised guilds to keep viz and deso on the back foot on multiple bl’s.

Cherish your medals but please don’t gloat we all know that any EU servers will always follow the path of Blacktide and enjoy short lived success due to migration and stacking ever changing guilds that dilute the established community causing eventually internal drama etc.

That is a huge insult to SFR.

SFR was in t1 competing hard well before these guilds joined. VcY, OSC, NoE, ZDs, Rise, iddq, RiOT would all bring 30 odd people and on different bl. We were supported by CoN, EXT, BOOM, WT, uPT, BG. We had a solid 2nd place established and tge only thing missing was a night crew. PRX filled this void.

We thrn dropped into t2 where we faced a server that had the same coverage as we did, Piken Square. We both had Russian, strong prime time and some night crew (PS more so because of siN). And what happened? We faced your guilds including BOON, ECL, RG and siN and our wins were pretty convincing. These guilds then joined us and strengthened the coverage we already had and gave us some in our gaps. They are nit the sole reason why SFR won 5 weeks straight. They foundation was set long before they joined.

Don’t get me wrong it eas a pleasure playing with BOON, ECL and RG. But for me im going to misd the guilds that made SFR what it was OSC, WT (FIRE), NoE and others that may leave.

RP enthusiast

in Match-ups

Axle.5182

We joined Deso whilst it was in tier 1 not because it was winning we where in disagreement like many of the guilds that joined SFR with the Piken community in regards to pushing the server to it’s potential we fought JS and SFR blobs for a few weeks the whole experience had a negative impact on many of the Piken community they didn’t like the play style of blobbing and wanted to fall back to equal fights, the loss of many big raids to our opponent SFR was a sickening blow to morale.

We slipped down to tier 3 and Afterlife found our experience in tier 2 against JS and SFR had hardened us to a point where fighting Gandara groups etc felt too easy we sought a community that can share our views and give us a challenge to develop as a guild and not join our former allies on the current SFR at the time.

Axle

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

Well leaving doesn’t really solve anything anymore. Every server will find right tier and if you wanna win whole time you can’t stay same server long time.

in Match-ups

Mortix.9725

You forget i am from Afterlife and fought alongside RG,ECL,sIN and BOON on Piken and apart from RG with their many travels we all sort of take pride in the fighting spirit we evolved from being the RP underdogs on Piken.

It is not a case of saying who is better im talking about a sheer numbers influx in a short time the four guilds to SFR where all large guild raids that coordinated a move together an influx of a few hundred organised players and not pugs onto one server within a few days to fight prime time will have a very drastic impact, in effect they can populate and hold entire bl all on their own.

so term bandwagon is defined by the time window guilds switch to some server,rather then the amount of them? i don’t understand what you’re saying,i really don’t.
SFR didn’t get more people with RG,ECL,sIN and BOON then Deso got with VOTF,GH,Afterlife and others. those guilds could hold a bl on their own also.
what’s your point?

in Match-ups

Posted by: JoiLink.5084

JoiLink.5084

I might as well say it here seen as people didn’t get my sarcasm in the last few posts. SFR wants to drop to tier 2, We are rebuilding and will focus on fights rather than points.

Strange, but other guilds say otherwise

Strange, Indeed.

Seen as we made the decision Wensday before reset, But hey. You must know much more… As your sources our much better than mine

Who is “we”?

Golden Horde [GH]
Desolation

in Match-ups

Axle.5182

You can take it as an insult if you wish however you and i both know you cannot claim 5 weeks at the top purely on your old crew, we AFTL have held our raid consistently on Deso bl since we joined and in that time we can see the impact the presence of these guilds have in affording excellent coverage if you truly held the same population coverage as Piken you would would be severely out capped outside of prime time, we all know we cannot compete with Viz purely on prime time gains.

sIN provided an overlap from prime time to late night early morning on piken and im guessing they do the same on SFR, ECL also would extend their hours, BOON and RG hold mostly full prime time Raids up until midnight with a few extending beyond that in the pug groups.

You have dropped because some of these guilds have left with all this free transfer kitten leaving gaps and forcing you to spread your remaining forces out where before you could equally concentrate forces you see unlike pugs guild raids are self sufficient you point them to a bl and they get on with things and don’t need direction.

Do not deny the influx of a few hundred organised guild members opposed to the same number of random pugs cannot send your success soaring because if it happened tomorrow to Deso id say the same thing to them or anyone for that matter.

Axle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

Lol are you kidding me. A kid who has never been in SFR seems to know hiw we worked. So tell me how were we able to hold second place in T1 and push VS close in all match ups wirh out a night crew or how did we beat PS that these guilds came from.

RP enthusiast

in Match-ups

graverr.6473

Axle stop with your delirious rabble please.No one on Piken joined SFR because it was winning and you know the truth better than anyone.We all left piken because the core guilds there didn’t want to fight and wanted to drop to t3-4 while the rest of us wanted to fight and you guys did everything to hold us down.We just decided it was best for everyone to split since we clearly had 2 different goals.All the respect for AFTL and ex homies but from what are you posting seems you are only trying hard to get a spot in the top 5 Deso trolls.

Wich makes me wonder .if you guys really wanted to get Piken back in t3-t4 for less blobs how come you decided to leave Piken anyway just after we split ways and how come you chose the most blobby tier of all?

(edited by graverr.6473)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vincent.9621

Vincent.9621

It’s gonna be a slow and long week for everyone, except maybe for viz’s omniblob (I loved the term and had to use it somewhere, sorry! haha)
I enjoyed being in #1 spot, maybe if we drop soon to t2 we will get a chance to get things straight and have fun again! Good luck to everyone
Expect 3 more pages filled with trolls, please try not to get baited <3

In the meantime, whoever wants to have a duel with a so-so elementalist, Im up for anything! Message me if you want~

Vincent D Lash – Elementalist
Seven Instincts [siN] – Baruch Bay [SP]
Youtube Channel- Elementalist Gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/user/VincentDLash

in Match-ups

Posted by: GameRex.8735

GameRex.8735

To make a long story short :

in Match-ups

Axle.5182

Axle stop with your delirious rabble please.No one on Piken joined SFR because it was winning and you know the truth better than anyone.We all left piken because the core guilds there didn’t want to fight and wanted to drop to t3-4 while the rest of us wanted to fight and you guys did everything to hold us down.We just decided it was best for everyone to split since we clearly had 2 different goals.All the respect for AFTL and ex homies but from what are you posting seems you are only trying hard to get a spot in the top 5 Deso trolls.

Wich makes me wonder .if you guys really wanted to hold everyone down to get in t3-t4 for less blobs how come you decided to leave Piken anyway just after we split ways and how come you chose the most blobby tier of all?

Wow hold on there don’t get your knickers in a twist i didn’t nor AFTL hold you back we too where unhappy with the situation although we where cautious about leaving as it was a last resort we did consider joining SFR but we decided it was ready made and strong and our efforts would be overshadowed and pointless it wasn’t in our best interests to follow you guys.

If you remember correctly i was one of those voices against manipulating the match ups and said Piken should stop trying to control things and let the server settle where it’s performance takes it. Im in tier 1 because i prefer to be somewhere where performance defines placement and not the personal opinions of a few community members who do not favor adapting their ways or fighting out of their comfort zone.

In the end of the day call me a Troll Graverr but who is it that keeps coming on here with delirious rabble about Deso/Viz Alliances etc.

Axle

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Qwixx.5923

Qwixx.5923

Attachments:

in Match-ups

graverr.6473

Wich makes me wonder .if you guys really wanted to hold everyone down to get in t3-t4 for less blobs how come you decided to leave Piken anyway just after we split ways and how come you chose the most blobby tier of all?

Wow hold on there don’t get your knickers in a twist we considered joining SFR but we decided it was ready made and strong and our efforts would be overshadowed and pointless it wasn’t in our best interests to follow you guys.

If you remember correctly i was one of those voices against manipulating the match ups and said Piken should stop trying to control things and let the server settle where it’s performance takes it. Im in tier 1 because i prefer to be somewhere where performance defines placement and not the personal opinions of a few community members who do not favor adapting their ways or fighting out of their comfort zone.

In the end of the day call me a Troll Graverr but who is it that keeps coming on here with delirious rabble about Deso/Viz Alliances etc.

1st of all i didn’t come here to cry about alliances nonsense even if it was blatantly obvious last night on reset.Too bad we didn’t care at all.Blabla useless topic.
2nd i have all the reasons to call out your troll for calling the ex Piken guilds jumping on win server since it was clearly not the case especially when you comming from that same server should know better.Or do i need to quote your post again?Let’s agree to disagree.

(edited by graverr.6473)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bondurant.1540

Bondurant.1540

RG have joined our new home Vizunah Square!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

Funny part is that i actually think that iron was real guild before. I don’t know maybe their leader quit or something. I just can’t respect PUG horders.

Puggy herders are required on every server and are a major part of how a server functions.
Having one large, recognisable guild doing it is even better, because even when you don’t recognise the commander names, you see the guild tag and know what to expect.

I noticed SFR was lacking there, even though I didn’t get the rudeness experience other people talk about, there is simply nothing to DO if you’re not in a guild.
I’ve seen sin doing some herding (<3), and zds once or twice, but for the rest if you see a commander it’s like YAYCOMMANDER….. Oh, wait, there’s 5 people on him…. Well, not like there’s anything else to do i guess.
I’m talking outside primetime now, during primetime I was preoccupied and didn’t see how commanders/pugs worked.

in Match-ups

Posted by: NeverSmileWF.1684

NeverSmileWF.1684

Please keep in mind that in the long run even Rome couldnt handle the barbarian blobs despite the organisation and skillz.

Neversmile Wf – Engineer – Seafarer`s Rest

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

Puggy herders are required on every server and are a major part of how a server functions.
Having one large, recognisable guild doing it is even better, because even when you don’t recognise the commander names, you see the guild tag and know what to expect.

I noticed SFR was lacking there, even though I didn’t get the rudeness experience other people talk about, there is simply nothing to DO if you’re not in a guild.
I’ve seen sin doing some herding (<3), and zds once or twice, but for the rest if you see a commander it’s like YAYCOMMANDER….. Oh, wait, there’s 5 people on him…. Well, not like there’s anything else to do i guess.
I’m talking outside primetime now, during primetime I was preoccupied and didn’t see how commanders/pugs worked.

Well at least zds have some kind of point who they invite in guild. I did try to join zds and Fanfaron said that only lada owners can join.

in Match-ups

Posted by: omphin.1752

omphin.1752

in Match-ups

REAL.7483

the obsession SFR has with IRON is really amusing.

kinda like that hot chick u’ve been eyeing but can never have.

Hot chick married the wrong guy
That is why there are so many divorces in our society :<

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

Should give the Apocalypse Now movie scene with that, really :/