2 legendaries? No respect

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

Vizunah/Desolation/Seafarer (2.03-???) T1 EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

Get rid of this kittening 5-man aoe limit system and reduce overall skill dmg.

Effective and easy solution for these stupid and boring blobs.

ye imagine fear afecting 80 players at once/ hammer stun 30 ppls at once
30 elementalists spamming aoe at lord room hills – you can enter only when they go afk , even if you reduce damage with 70% … and you hit 25 targets with same skill

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in Match-ups

Posted by: ilmau.9781

ilmau.9781

VZ Epic PvDoor finally back!!

i was missing ya guys.

[Hell] Kresh Bloodghast
Seafarer’s Rest Alliance Leader – www.pevepe.net/gw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: ilmau.9781

ilmau.9781

i really would like VZ to learn stay a live a little more, i only got 3-4 wxp when i kill em.

is taking to long to farm this way

[Hell] Kresh Bloodghast
Seafarer’s Rest Alliance Leader – www.pevepe.net/gw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jmikeydarby.3105

Jmikeydarby.3105

Vizunah doing what they do best. Using stupid amounts of siege early in the morning.

Attachments:

Vraekora (Average Unkillable Ele)
Council of The Inner Sanctum [Coin] | Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

Silly guilds believing a game that was advertised for pure pvp and it’s called “guild wars” is only about pvdoor and pve and has nothing to do with guilds whatsoever .Pure logic.

May I suggest you actually read and inform yourself about the game you play ?
The “Guild Wars” have absolutely nothing to do with guilds in the way they are known in current Tyria, and refer to historical facts (in Tyria).
There is a small explanation on the wiki : http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/The_Guild_Wars

Here’s to hoping at least one person will stop using the name of the game to whine about something unrelated.

It should have been called “NPC Guild Wars” then really. And GW2 should be called “Still NPC Guild Wars”.

May I suggest you actually step aside from your game-specific understanding of terms and take a look at their general meaning in broader gaming community to realize that it is pretty normal for people to find this confusing and illogical, and that this “Guild Wars without actual Guild Wars” view may be reasonable?

It is funny by the way, that link on “guild” term in first sentence of wiki page you’ve mentioned leads to the article about PC guilds. And don’t even get me started on how strange it sounds when someone calls 8×8 setting a “Guild versus Guild” in a game where guild cap is 100 members if wiki is to be believed.

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cottage Pie.6215

Cottage Pie.6215

Vizunah doing what they do best. Using stupid amounts of siege early in the morning.

god i spam too much :/

Taua Roqa – Desolation since day minus 3

~~~My Elite PvP Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04xOsNW7zTA

in Match-ups

Cottage Pie.6215

While the 2 of you are busy out there ima go ahead and take this.

:D

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vodvar.1603

Vodvar.1603

Dont like blob?… Make a sandwich… thx siN and all others for nice sunday evening…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Some RP guild.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

As a fellow Deso player i personally can’t slam Viz for doing this for some reason whoever was on Deso during prime time failed to build defensive siege to counter this sort of thing or people in general failed to refresh them.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/The_Guild_Wars

It should have been called “NPC Guild Wars” then really. And GW2 should be called “Still NPC Guild Wars”.

May I suggest you actually step aside from your game-specific understanding of terms and take a look at their general meaning in broader gaming community to realize that it is pretty normal for people to find this confusing and illogical, and that this “Guild Wars without actual Guild Wars” view may be reasonable?

It is funny by the way, that link on “guild” term in first sentence of wiki page you’ve mentioned leads to the article about PC guilds. And don’t even get me started on how strange it sounds when someone calls 8×8 setting a “Guild versus Guild” in a game where guild cap is 100 members if wiki is to be believed.

Ok, listen, nobody cares if all of this is “too confusing” for you.
This is the game you bought, this is the lore it’s writers created, you don’t get the chance to say anything about it.

And next time you try to sound smart about something, please, read. This Guild vs Guild this article is talking about refers to the first GuildWars (a game where guilds could only have 100 members).

(edited by Leorcyn.1063)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty, why people still imagine things? =)

I’m still here, but i do not need to comment whats happening on SFR or to brag for this win, it would be idiot. The situation is not really fun like this, and not cool for the SFR who still love their serv. The infinite loop about nightcap or blob is annoying too.

If we do not talk anymore about our TS attack, it’s because it’s still down and we have no solutions yet, except the TS much protected of a VS guild…

To react at the previous comment, the warcalls and commanders reorganization + the communication about the new commanders was needed, i didnt do this when i saw SFR problems, i did this when it was the moment =)

The pugmaster has spoken!!

Are you talking to me

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elidath.5679

Elidath.5679

I wish Anet would finally fix the outmanned:
- buffing the outnumbered party players’, NPCs’ and structures’ health and thoughness by 20%-30% or so
- not show the outmanned buff to enemy, as it aseems to lead to enemy concentrating the weakest side and in worst case to stuff like spawn camping

Why should the game make the unmotivated side more powerful ? It is a valid strategical disadvantage, not a game unbalance.
Outmanned isn’t here to make you more powerful. It is there to attract more people in WvW and make it so you are not outmanned anymore. The very same reason you don’t get armor damage : so that already present people don’t leave. Like a “hey, even if you aren’t that much into WvW, you can get more benefit from fighting there, and less drawbacks if things get ugly, so come and help!”

As to not show it to the opponent, why not, but it won’t fix the fact that on some servers/at some hours, peoples don’t want (or can’t go) to WvW.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

I wish Anet would finally fix the outmanned:
- buffing the outnumbered party players’, NPCs’ and structures’ health and thoughness by 20%-30% or so
- not show the outmanned buff to enemy, as it aseems to lead to enemy concentrating the weakest side and in worst case to stuff like spawn camping

Why should the game make the unmotivated side more powerful ? It is a valid strategical disadvantage, not a game unbalance.
Outmanned isn’t here to make you more powerful. It is there to attract more people in WvW and make it so you are not outmanned anymore. The very same reason you don’t get armor damage : so that already present people don’t leave. Like a “hey, even if you aren’t that much into WvW, you can get more benefit from fighting there, and less drawbacks if things get ugly, so come and help!”

As to not show it to the opponent, why not, but it won’t fix the fact that on some servers/at some hours, peoples don’t want (or can’t go) to WvW.

I fail to understand your logic: how the current outmanned “buff” encourages or lures people to come to do WvWvW? Currently it attracts both enemies to spawn camp the weakest side, as one could once again see both VS and SFR together spawn camping Deso in EB today afternoon.

The game really requires some tweaks, which would make the match ups more balanced. Because even matches are the most fun, at least for me.

One key principle of good game design is that game should be exciting from the beginning to the end. Right now if side A already has a huge point lead others cannot catch up and dominates the map, the others have less and less motivation to play. It is a downward spiral.

But perhaps you are one of those people who thinks every soccer game should end 10-1 with one and the same team winning everytime. That is the definition of fun for somebody else.

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

(edited by Deniara Devious.3948)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xispeo.1706

Xispeo.1706

This is a side effect of waiting queues and lags : many VZ players decided to not play during primes, the reason why our coverage is efficient atm Actually many players don’t have much choice considering the size of our waiting queues during prime, if they want to play WvW.

Vizunah – Zorèy/Crystalizer

in Match-ups

Cottage Pie.6215

Vizunah at present are not worth fighting: their players give near to nothing WXP wise, drop weirdly few badges; their blob, replete with supply for massive seige use, will omnizerg everything when you only have 10 players doing anything; and as soon as you have vaguely equal numbers they crack and run. But you can count on it, they’ll be there come morning noon or night.

I kinda feel sorry for their Canadian? EU morning players – they have probably never actually played WvW and just think it’s a game where you kill these 10 enemy dudes with your 80 strong zerg.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Gentlemen, I present you a new special package guaranteed to satisfy your farming needs! It’s called “the Vizunah” and it comes with 100% free self-delivery!

The Vizunah! Coming soon next your spawn points!

No but seriously…this is getting boring, I’ve met two decent VZ players in 1+ month…

@ Xispeo : lol at being afraid of you… c’mon you can’t be that much in denial. Watch the screenshot and tell me how can I be afraid of players like these, which by the way are what your server is mostly made of. Every single small scale encounter (at least this week) you guys get slaughtered/run away and it’s getting very boring and stale. I have thousand more screenshots that speak volumes if you want me to post.

Attachments:

(edited by Wolfheart.1938)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xispeo.1706

Xispeo.1706

Vizunah at present are not worth fighting: their players give near to nothing WXP wise, drop weirdly few badges; their blob, replete with supply for massive seige use, will omnizerg everything when you only have 10 players doing anything; and as soon as you have vaguely equal numbers they crack and run. But you can count on it, they’ll be there come morning noon or night.

I kinda feel sorry for their Canadian? EU morning players – they have probably never actually played WvW and just think it’s a game where you kill these 10 enemy dudes with your 80 strong zerg.

At the moment when I play WvW either I don’t see any SFR or Deso or I see almost only huge bandwagons which zerg VZ guild raids… Nothing more…

Your motivation is down, you are afraid of us, you only get out as huge zergs, don’t get usrprised if we play splitted and cap your towers while you try to hide behind each other guys…

Vizunah – Zorèy/Crystalizer

(edited by Xispeo.1706)

in Match-ups

Posted by: KabaL.6217

KabaL.6217

you all talks about vizu blob but what do you have to say about yesterday night on EB ?? There was 3 commanders raids for VZ against a single blob SFR and a single blob DESOLATION.
True fact…

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

PVD?

25+ & goloms ……………….RLY??

god kitten you must feel so smug with the epicness

Do you see many guys bragging here?

It’s not exactly our fault two servers decided to stop playing, and there are only doors and no players.

At least I assume it’s the case considering the +555

No. No. You simple are to good for us.
Ahh… I almoust forgot you are doing an amazing job with your skills.
Congrats.

PS: I’m allways there. Sorry if I dont give you to much WXP, but I realy dont care to die, most of the times I don’t have to pay for armour repairs (outmaned). I try to get inside of towers an to kill some of you with siege and get some bags and WXP:)

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Since this week is all about fun and games, please allow me to present some comedy (it’s not meant to be offensive, just fun and games, you know) :

It’s fun. Let’s see watt will appen in the future…

in Match-ups

Cottage Pie.6215

you are afraid of us, you only get out as huge zergs, don’t get usrprised if we play splitted and cap your towers while you try to hide behind each other guys…

Afraid? Ooooh, I see you’re playing forums now, writing things which are completely untrue, yet which people from other servers just won’t realise how untrue they are

It’s viz who have been hiding. Behind each other, their innumerable rank and file, behind the points, their towers when Deso or SFR come knocking in any kind of force, and now you hide your singular ineptitude behind lying forum posts.

You simply have vastly better timezone coverage thanks to a quirk of holidays, opponent servers presently diminished forces and a bizarre call to arms causing your queues to be flooded daily. That is the totality of what you have. It is all you have and have ever had. It is all you can claim to have and not be found false.

Tell me, if you need to lie on the forum, of SFR and Deso fearing (ok the lag you cause is rather scary) and hiding from you, to feel some kind of victory, then clearly you feel no sense of pride in your point advantage, yes? Afterall, How could you

To be a Vizunah: No struggle, no fights [outmanned], no epic battles and defenses and a map chat full of congratulations on a victory wrought from hopeless odds – there have been plenty. Just Player Vs Door, blobbing, spammed crowd control and desperately hoping that was enough before you’re ripped to shreds.

gg.

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty, why people still imagine things? =)

I’m still here, but i do not need to comment whats happening on SFR or to brag for this win, it would be idiot. The situation is not really fun like this, and not cool for the SFR who still love their serv. The infinite loop about nightcap or blob is annoying too.

If we do not talk anymore about our TS attack, it’s because it’s still down and we have no solutions yet, except the TS much protected of a VS guild…

To react at the previous comment, the warcalls and commanders reorganization + the communication about the new commanders was needed, i didnt do this when i saw SFR problems, i did this when it was the moment =)

Hi Troma,

Many thanks for your reply. I was just talking about something real; you disappeared for a long time. I’m going to give you the benefit of doubt that you didn’t disappeared because VS are losing. Maybe it wasn’t very clear on my posts, but I was sad with the way you addressed to Sacrx, maybe in past you can talk that way, now it’s to late, they can’t reply in the Battlefield, unless they want to comeback, and as I said, there are welcomed.

TS attack its very, very sad. I really hope the origin of the problem, isn’t related to any one from the game.

There is no honor in PvD, it’s much said, and I felt that way when I did some, not my cup of tea. There is nothing to brag about.

We now have a very bad situation in T1, 1 strong server against 2 week servers, the only way was to ally with Deso to limit your points, but I don’t think we have the coverage to balance all, but this the same old a game, we want to beat VS (not possible atm), and Deso want to show they are better than SFR (not possible also), so no alliances.

I’m sure you are happy with your recover, but that wasn’t really tested, because it was a real problem to SFR, the impact from free transfer, plus the players that already are in the server, and want to try WWW after the new patch. But as a usually do in my personal life, I believe we can transform any problem in an opportunity. I’m still here (and many others) trying to push up my server.

After some time playing GW1 I had the dream to have GWAMM, It took me almost 4 years to get it (I was in a very, very small guild), when I started GW2 my objective was of course to have a legendary. Now those things don’t look so important, compared with this giant task of satay in T1, and climb again to number 1.

This is my call (not the last one), to all my mates and friends, inside or outside SFR. “TO ARMS”

in Match-ups

Leorcyn.1063

random banter

When will you understand that we don’t care.
We.Do.Not.Care

We don’t care what you think of us, we don’t care your server is not at its best, we don’t care you’re not having fun.
And we certainly don’t care what your vision of our game is.

Get over it.
Or change things. But insulting VS on a forum isn’t going to achieve this.

Vizunians have fun, even if they’d like a better opposition.

(edited by Moderator)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caliban.3176

Caliban.3176

Wonderful troll, lovely. I think they should give out awards for this.

I have a lot of respect for you, not a lot of people can make me laugh like that.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
7.2k+ hours played on Minesweeper

in Match-ups

Cottage Pie.6215

random banter

WE.DO.NOT.CARE.

We don’t care what you think of us, we don’t care your server is not at its best, we don’t care you’re not having fun.

Get over it.

I’m not insulting Viz, not purposely at least though the truth is certainly not flattering for you, just telling it like it is in response to a post that was a complete lie.

And whether or not you care, and it seems at least you do, alot, really is irrelevant.

(edited by Cottage Pie.6215)

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

So now there are two servers that want to go down?
Anyone from T2 wants to go to T1, or they are fighting to stay in T2?
OMG !!!

(edited by Mighty Ice Arrow.9268)

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

random banter

WE.DO.NOT.CARE.

Get over it.

I think I’ve already stated that nobody forces you to read the thread. If you don’t care, why bother reading/posting at all? We have the rights to express our opinion, like it or not. If you find a post offensive report it and a mod will take care of it if it’s necessary. It’s not forbidden to share on the forums how boring playing against VZ is. I don’t care that you don’t care.

in Match-ups

Leorcyn.1063

I think I’ve already stated that nobody forces you to read the thread. If you don’t care, why bother reading/posting at all? We have the rights to express our opinion, like it or not. If you find a post offensive report it and a mod will take care of it if it’s necessary. It’s not forbidden to share on the forums how boring playing against VZ is. Don’t care that you don’t care.

My voice weighs no less than yours, I want to post my opinion about your endless whinings, I write and click reply.
Noone forces you to read my opinion

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Everyone knows you can only be killed in WvW by overwhelming numbers if you are from SFR…….getting killed by equal or less numbers just can’t happen!!!

Shhhh… Don’t scare them:)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

Can we get past the whole “care/not care/nobody forces you/nobody forces you either” thing?

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

I’ve honestly tried blocking you but your posts show up nonetheless. That being said if you want to repeat “we don’t care ad nauseam” (check your last 5 posts) go ahead, I can’t (unfortunately) do anything about it. Just notice that the “whinings” seem as endless as your posts because they come from many different players ( for a reason )

@ genev lol conundrum!

And in this all pointless discussions my awesome screens get lost =(

(edited by Wolfheart.1938)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Frenchies are so emotional.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

Tbh the reality of it all is nothing said here will ever result in change, we come on here to either praise or share our dislike to something and for once im going to agree with the Viz people in saying nobody cares what we think. For many including myself this thread has merely become an outlet for anger and insult where people just switch off as a result were all talking to a brick wall if we think we can make a difference.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caliban.3176

Caliban.3176

Tbh the reality of it all is nothing said here will ever result in change, we come on here to either praise or share our dislike to something and for once im going to agree with the Viz people in saying nobody cares what we think. For many including myself this thread has merely become an outlet for anger and insult where people just switch off as a result were all talking to a brick wall if we think we can make a difference.

To me this thread is popcorn and a lot of it.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
7.2k+ hours played on Minesweeper

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Our bl is often a mess and outmanned before 6pm gmt unless one of the larger guilds like VOTF etc are present to hold the randoms who frequently hang out there together, besides that there never really is a moment in the evening i can say deso bl is not overwhelmed by iether SFR and Viz who take it in turns or all at the same time to keep the pressure on.

Sometimes i don’t even have room to fart bouncing back and forth like a jack in the box i expect many deso feel the same on home bl the other bl’s i can’t comment on so i wont.

Ok you want to find more people from Deso. Just go to EB, and if VS as SM build a treb to hit them, just because your friends only build trebs wen SFR as it. Then join your friends attacking SFR, the number1 EU server.

We are not the number 1 EU server anymore? So the previous excuse that Deso was attacking us just because we are the number 1 isn’t true?

PS: I miss the days when Deso are not allowed to have trebs against us in EB, because they will be shortly destroyed.

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

sfr taking a break(it seems the PUG groups are doing lots better than the organized guilds – With a lot less moaning)

Just excuse in case they finish 3rd, they’ve got a new one every week.

You don’t need any excuses. You finish 3rd as usual.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

Can we get past the whole “care/not care/nobody forces you/nobody forces you either” thing?

Looks like nobody cared.

Cheers

The French Flair [FF]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Charmide.4891

Charmide.4891

I predict more QQ incoming !
Zombies, blobbers, cowards, bad players from Vizunah, takkeeee cooooveeerrrr !

Commander@Insert Coinz [CPC] – Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hebril Amolebin.9817

Oh my god I dont want to troll but…
CPC comander calling for cover? You guys are always undercover either in your keeps or behind the zerg lag you bring every day:D
You need more cover wtf? maybe wanna call Anet for help too build you own wvw so you can walk peacefully arround and not seeing bad red guys killing you left and right ?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ajaxx.3157

Ajaxx.3157

Clearly something is up with Vizunah players…. Not running away in 1v1 situations.. shocked

http://youtu.be/M8qgS06zMT8

Had a good amount of fun today in Deso BL down at the ruins

Also /wave to the 2 SFR guys ( Charr Necro and human Guardian ) that joined me in kill the French.

Ajaxx – Warrior – [JuG] – Desolation [eu]

http://www.twitch.tv/irajaxx

in Match-ups

Charmide.4891

Oh my god I dont want to troll but…
CPC comander calling for cover? You guys are always undercover either in your keeps or behind the zerg lag you bring every day:D
You need more cover wtf? maybe wanna call Anet for help too build you own wvw so you can walk peacefully arround and not seeing bad red guys killing you left and right ?

Sorry we are so bad

Here are some bingo cards to make up for it.

The game starts now !

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Charmide.4891

1v1 situations […]
Also /wave to the 2 SFR guys that joined me

Mad math skillz !

in Match-ups

Charmide.4891

Fixed it for you.Wouldn’t want to start the game with missing options xd

I wouldn’t be that generous.
Trolls usually have some imagination, they don’t copy/paste previous posts.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ajaxx.3157

Ajaxx.3157

1v1 situations […]
Also /wave to the 2 SFR guys that joined me

Mad math skillz !

Two different situations. You forgot to change the Euro into GBP

Ajaxx – Warrior – [JuG] – Desolation [eu]

http://www.twitch.tv/irajaxx

in Match-ups

Charmide.4891

Oh sorry.
Didn’t mean to intrude into the SERIOUS BUSINESS-ness of that topic with my fancy sarcasm and subtleties.

Please, continue your ramblings. I believe we were talking about how bad Vizunah is.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Witzard.6829

Witzard.6829

TS attack its very, very sad. I really hope the origin of the problem, isn’t related to any one from the game.

Please tell me you’re not seriously considering it came from nowhere ? Having our TS DDoS’ed 3s after a fellow enemy (i won’t name the server) warned us it would happen isn’t some kind of coincidence.
Some guilds/players fight without honor, we have to deal with it.

Ghosts of Liberty [GHO]
Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: graverr.6473

graverr.6473

Makes me sad to think that some random guy planned and executed a DDoS attack because he was kitten about losing a game.

You probably read me, so I’d like to advise you to get a life.
Then, all of this will because way less serious to you, and maybe you’ll just chill out.

Or this is just a coincidence. Maybe chinese secret services wanted to attack w/e and mistyped the IP address. Four times in a row !

Attachments:

Mini Somales -Seven Instincts- [siN]

in Match-ups

Charmide.4891

Not sure what you want to express, that’s the problem with out-of-context pictures, but our TS server did suffer from repeated DDoS attacks. No doubt about that.

Do you really think that thinking the attack.. on a TS server used for GW2.. is related with.. GW2.. is conspiracy theory?
Because I call it logic and Ockham’s razor.

Feel free to suggest something else, good sir. How did that happen?
Oh, I know, maybe you actually suggested aliens and that’s the meaning of your message !
You can also post another random meme saying nothing. As you wish.