Vizunah/Desolation/Seafarer (2.03-???) T1 EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Angelyne.2936

Angelyne.2936

Great fights SFR and Viz! Keep coming out to take us on, we love it! Filled my bags about 5 times today! Went 2 hours without losing my stacks!

Great blob … and it’s VZ who zerg … i loled each time i saw that snake, a blue and red river. how the hell you was in that bus ? that was a crazy amount of ppl.

But i understand that loosing SM while you were all in at 1st floor trying to kill a small warband while a 10 men group was killing and taging the lord was a bit annoying. I should have been a bit upset too.

Afterthat i never saw any lonely Deso, all in the train tchou-tchou …

Angelyne – Guild Leader for Metatrone – Vizunah Square [Fr] on EU Ladder

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

The blobbing and subsequent lag on EB has become contagious at prime time, I’d like to see people split up groups to get some objectives done if you have an organized group but still you’ll often get overrun by the laggy blob. That’s the state of wvw atm from what I’ve read even in the lower tiers other than building a ton of OP arrow carts everywhere even on the open field.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

I think Viz guys were in heaven this night, so much to cap and almost no resistance We even stayed a few min longer after you took all on EB and we capped some camps on other maps, just so that you don’t get bored or fell asleep (it’s probably late night hours now in Can… ups, France)
As always, your beloved enemy players with [Outmanned] icon <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

Elona is too happy to have a german server in their pool to doubleteam JS and make more cash/WXP. Coming in T1 don’t worth a thing for them, so they stay in T2 managing the score and blockade all other server that willing to move up.

Lol, you should learn german or try to get meaning out of google-translate and have a look at https://forum-de.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Kodash-vs-Elona-vs-Jade-3-5-10-5

I think there is only one reason why German servers like to have German servers in the bracket: The forum-wars can be fought in German

Anyhow, this week looks like we make it. It’s true that not all Elona’s want to T1, but I think it’s a majority in the meantime that is bored of the 10th repetition of Elona-Jade-Kodash, where now not only everyone knows the result of the match before the match started, but even accepted this outcome.
Probably not even a Jade-night-action can stop us this week, Thursday is Ascension day and this is free in all Germany.

The only one that can stop us is Deso, by stopping to be better than SFR.
The T1-T2 distance is to far (the T2 strenght-balance allows us around 1940-1950 ranking pts) to be bridged, if Deso and SFR equally share the minus they got from Vizu.

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in Match-ups

Angelyne.2936

We are all aware that the zerg fashion rised up to reach a point of stupidity and nobraining never seen in a PvP game from ALL side.

We are actually discussing, on french forum, about how it is possible to manage forces and make a “common and admited” rule for all servers in or who will access to T1EU that should be something like :

CBE as a free bus fight map were ppl that like big fight should play freely and BL as more smaller scaled map for guild groups, GvG and duels.

I’m not sure that everybody will follow that idea, but i hope that will be possible. So everybody will join whatever kind of game he like and everybody will be very happy.

(edited by Angelyne.2936)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

That would be cool Angelyne but the only problem is most guilds have left so even if VS wanted to break off into smaller groups, you’d end up taking everything faster and have to blob in the end on the last objective / the enemy would blob to defend their last tower and you’d have to counter blob and we’re back to square one.

As like in EB we fight an uphill struggle all day trying to retake everything and get it upgraded whilst VS has nearly everyone grouped together, we form a blob to counter it and by the time we have enough people listening it’s late in the afternoon and that’s when you guys start breaking off into 2-3 groups. Last night was the biggest train I think we’ve had as nearly everyone in the zone was along for the ride, it was nice to give ya a taste of ya own medicine (I mean that in a funny way, not trying to flame )

INVI has started growing quite fast and quite afew commanders are usually active but with tags down so i’m sure we could start running a guild group, EXG is still active and runs with quite alot of guys. add me ingame and we can organise to split off into 2-3 groups for fun for a night. Zilly MN has me added, we often exchange gf’s or laugh at each other when we win a blob VS blob fight it adds abit more fun to it. Like yesterday we arranged to rush through SFR land. VS had to go Anza, mendons then main SFR keep, we had to go OW, Veloka and then SFR keep and we would fight there, race against time was funny. VS won and then proceeded to wipe Deso around Veloka haha.

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caliban.3176

Caliban.3176

A common misconception is VS blobbed to win, they didn’t. When i very first fought them in T1 they had many guild groups running around doing their own thing and the usual pug groups. They suffered what all the superservers have and people bandwagoned there, most the guilds left and they were left with a PUG force against superserver guild groups. If i was getting farmed all night long i’d blob up to stand a chance and get some lootbags

Instead of crashing and burning they took a step back and took time to organise their PUGs. Every superserver that hit them only made them more co-ordinated and more organised after that and now they are a well oiled war machine that can hold their own and works perfectly using ingame mechanics anet designed. They didn’t create the meta or use lowly tactics to win, that was our doing when we would farm them all night

To VS this morning in EB thanks for the 2 organised fights and kitten to you Zilly you lil git, i’ll get ya next time :P

Ahhh, quoted for truth ! someone who remember the real situation, thank’s anyway you just make an error: our guild didnt left at all, we builded all this with them. In fact, Grand Cross builded the “pug” support to make all of us stronger ! =)

Troma, I have great respect for you and the things you have done but this is far from what I remember. You can easily look up some of the old match-up threads and see that I wasn’t alone in that.

When SFR came up to T1 (I think it was in december) we were not a real superserver of guilds. We had some really good pug organization and some good guilds to complement that. The first time I saw 1 Vizunian, he had at least 40 of his closest friends with him. (This was when culling was still a thing so we had to run circles around them to try and count). This kept up for several weeks, the only Vizunians we saw had huge numbers with them or were running away from us. Vizunah Square will forever be the best server at playing the WvW game but that does not mean they are the most fun to play against nor that they did not zerg before it became popular.

Saying that the huge blobs and zergs were only a counter to the second coming of SFR is a blatant lie. I read most of this matchup thread still but usually I refrain from posting. However I could not let this go without saying anything, especially since I have come to expect better from Troma.

I’ll go lurk some more now.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
7.2k+ hours played on Minesweeper

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sevenn.3085

Sevenn.3085

We are all aware that the zerg fashion rised up to reach a point of stupidity and nobraining never seen in a PvP game from ALL side.

We are actually discussing, on french forum, about how it is possible to manage forces and make a “common and admited” rule for all servers in or who will access to T1EU that should be something like :

CBE as a free bus fight map were ppl that like big fight should play freely and BL as more smaller scaled map for guild groups, GvG and duels.

I’m not sure that everybody will follow that idea, but i hope that will be possible. So everybody will join whatever kind of game he like and everybody will be very happy.

lol, literally lol.

Now u want to do something??? Why has is taken so long to see the light….

This had been the exact format on SFR for a long long time (pre mass exodus), pugs to EB, guilds to BL, and as you say “everyone happy”.

[ECL] [CE] [Oz]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

I didn’t say that SFR 1 started first good old Caliban Ins didn’t say this too.

The first big groups we met was Far Shiverpeaks with NuGs, ZDs, NoX. Anyway it was a lot smaller than now (like 40 people instead of the 80+ zergs we see now) but it was really fun to play against. I remember ZDs even named this the “Zergotron” !

The thing i wanted to be remembered is that we have adapted to enemy group. When i was vizunah map commander (august – november) in coordination with HuP/WL most of the time, it was exactly like this:

1) one raid “pug” of 35-40 people and me
2) one raid WL with 25-30 people
3) 1 or 2 commandos of 5 people
4) scouts

And same thing on other maps with another commander (like bagoras with Vizunians and FM coordination for example)

Thats the only thing i want to be remembered nothing more !

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

(edited by Troma.3250)

in Match-ups

Caliban.3176

I didn’t say that SFR 1 started first good old Caliban

The first big groups we met was Far Shiverpeaks with NuGs, ZDs, NoX. Anyway it was a lot smaller than now (like 40 people instead of the 80+ zergs we see now) but it was really fun to play against. I remember ZDs even named this the “Zergotron” !

The thing i wanted to be remembered is that we have adapted to enemy group. When i was vizunah map commander (august – november) in coordination with HuP/WL most of the time, it was exactly like this:

1) one raid “pug” of 35-40 people and me
2) one raid WL with 25-30 people
3) 1 or 2 commandos of 5 people
4) scouts

And same thing on other maps with another commander (like bagoras with Vizunians and FM coordination for example)

Thats the only thing i want to be remembered nothing more !

It sounded like you implied that the blob was a response to Deso/SFR. But you did not really say that and implications can be tricky. So I’m sorry for jumping the gun on that one.

I guess I’ve just been quite unlucky that I had to face your response to another blob server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

Best way to fix the WvW lag problems is not to play WvW anymore! Goodluck Deso!

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Qwixx.5923

Qwixx.5923

Troma, I have great respect for you and the things you have done but this is far from what I remember. You can easily look up some of the old match-up threads and see that I wasn’t alone in that.

When SFR came up to T1 (I think it was in december) we were not a real superserver of guilds. We had some really good pug organization and some good guilds to complement that. The first time I saw 1 Vizunian, he had at least 40 of his closest friends with him. (This was when culling was still a thing so we had to run circles around them to try and count). This kept up for several weeks, the only Vizunians we saw had huge numbers with them or were running away from us. Vizunah Square will forever be the best server at playing the WvW game but that does not mean they are the most fun to play against nor that they did not zerg before it became popular.

Saying that the huge blobs and zergs were only a counter to the second coming of SFR is a blatant lie. I read most of this matchup thread still but usually I refrain from posting. However I could not let this go without saying anything, especially since I have come to expect better from Troma.

3 primetimes a day (NA/EU/RU) and not a superserver… are you kidding me ?

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

:) no prob.

In fact i miss the shiverpeaks moments. I had really, really fun playing against thoses angry berserk russians with armored chapka ingame and vodka buff and always cool communication with them. Never insulted me or us, never taunt or troll. And strong ingame.

in Match-ups

Posted by: XxTAFxX.6741

XxTAFxX.6741

@Caliban.3176

Your kidding right.
Any server with that amount of numbers 24/7 can dominate.
(taking towers when everyones asleep is the only way viz gets the points as by the time we wake up there all upgraded so hard to get back with there numbers.)

Even when we have lower numbers compared to there 40+ zerg we was wiping them with ease more often than not.
I would not go as far as saying they are the best wvw players.
I would say they have the best numbers 24/7 thats all.
Btw Skill does not come in numbers.

(edited by XxTAFxX.6741)

in Match-ups

Caliban.3176

I’m not, we hardly had any queues at first, even with those different timezones. PRX was the only NA guild and despite that they were really good and had a great impact. They have always been overvalued by their opponents from their time on SFR.

No, SFR was not a superserver. I even remember that people were making fun of SFR back then, saying that they would never make it.

This is quickly turning into a kitten contest again. That was not my point for returning to posting here. There is no point in discussing the old SFR anymore.

EDIT:

@Caliban.3176

Your kidding right.
(taking towers when everyones asleep for the points)

They have skilless players anyway,even when we had lower numbers compared to there 40+ zerg we was wiping them with ease more often than not.

They never had numbers 24/7. When I ran along PRX for some nights they were never alone. Never was Vizunah truly asleep. Most of the night was PRX and the Vizunah zerg playing cat and mouse with eachother.

Nice job on insulting those players. That wasn’t uncalled for at all.

This truly turned into a kitten contest, even before I posted it. Sad

(edited by Caliban.3176)

in Match-ups

Posted by: XxTAFxX.6741

XxTAFxX.6741

I’m not, we hardly had any queues at first, even with those different timezones. PRX was the only NA guild and despite that they were really good and had a great impact. They have always been overvalued by their opponents from their time on SFR.

No, SFR was not a superserver. I even remember that people were making fun of SFR back then, saying that they would never make it.

This is quickly turning into a kitten contest again. That was not my point for returning to posting here. There is no point in discussing the old SFR anymore.

EDIT:

@Caliban.3176

Your kidding right.
(taking towers when everyones asleep for the points)

They have skilless players anyway,even when we had lower numbers compared to there 40+ zerg we was wiping them with ease more often than not.

They never had numbers 24/7. When I ran along PRX for some nights they were never alone. Never was Vizunah truly asleep. Most of the night was PRX and the Vizunah zerg playing cat and mouse with eachother.

Nice job on insulting those players. That wasn’t uncalled for at all.

This truly turned into a kitten contest, even before I posted it. Sad

Sure i got screenshots.
This is at 2am when we lucky to have 15-20 players on eb and this is viz every night.
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/908/gw033x.jpg

Like i said they only come out when the odds are against us.
Also not insulting those players it’s a fact they only fight when the odds are against us.
it does not take skill to do that tbh.

wvw is a mess atm even i’m going to stop playing until we drop down at least.

(edited by XxTAFxX.6741)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

So after month of PuG zerging , 24/7 sleepless, coverage 80+ players from 3 different guilds all hugging each other, you finally decide to change playstile?

The same playstile that SFR, Deso, BT were build upon?
The same servers you mocked for being ‘bandwagon guilds servers’

Why thank you Vizunah! Nice compiment for us!

A bit too late tho…

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in Match-ups

Caliban.3176

Sure i got screenshots.
This is at 2am when we have 15-20 players on and this is every night.

Wow, I feel really stupid now. I thought you were sarcastic when saying I was right and that you were insulting the old SFR players.

I still don’t agree with you having insulted those players. But I see why you would think that and they do have that awesome presence.

This is why I shouldn’t post here anymore. See you guys later.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aneu.1748

Aneu.1748

I highly doubt Vizunah would stick to a different playstyle if it started to degrade your win ratio so lets cut to the chase here. The only way within which to fix Tier 1 EU is for Arenanet to actually start supporting WvW with confident updates based around what would make the game more fun, not what makes it more realistic or based off kneejerk reactions.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Boredom-Reduction-Playstyle-Balance/page/2#post1961156

That thread indicates a viable way within which to subdue the zerg, make it less of a “must have” and more of a detriment to have.

If Vizunah want to actually gain respect then maybe you can start by supporting the requested updates in that thread.

Aneu | [VoTF]
http://www.votf.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: stjf.7180

stjf.7180

Sure i got screenshots.
This is at 2am when we lucky to have 15-20 players on eb and this is viz every night.

Also not insulting those players it’s a fact they only fight when the odds are against us.
it does not take skill to do that tbh.

wvw is a mess atm even i’m going to stop playing until we drop down at least.

I think this screenshot sums it up pretty well. I’ve seen zergs that size even later in the night than 2am and what can a medium population server like SFR do against that? Deso and SFR can only field a fraction of those numbers at those times. At peak times we could match it, but then of course Viz are mega zergs at that time (I’ve seen zergs that were bigger than my screen from a long distance away at peak time from Viz).

Its no fun being swept away by hordes. They’re well commanded, but the only skill involved in that for Viz commanders is moving big groups coherently around the map quickly – other than that they needn’t fight well once they get there. I’m not surprised Deso and SFR are fed up, and as a member of SFR I fully support our drive to drop down a tier, it can only be more fun than this tier one mess.

Just to give an example of my own. Last night a mixed group of guild friends, some allies of our guilds and random hangers on managed to break out in the Deso borderland (all of the south of the map being Viz at the time). We managed to siege a castle quickly and take it before their zerg could arrive, taking down more than our own number in defenders. Less than 2 minutes after we took it a huge zerg turned up, outnumbering us at least 3 to 1. We held them off with little difficulty, they washed against the castle like water. That was the most rewarding victory I’ve had in wvw for a while. Then of course they got an even bigger zerg to roll over us not 5 mins later, nothing could have held against that number with a group of 4/5 superior catapults bombarding us. That zerg was bigger than probably all of our fighters in all servers at the time, what could we do? It can’t be fun for Viz to do that and its not fun for SFR.

Viz, you’ll soon find that no-one wants to fight against you with these tactics, which I fully appreciate are what the current game structure calls for – but it simply isn’t fun, for us or for you. Eventually it will get to a stage where tier one is Viz and 2 other servers which race to drop down back to tier 2 where the real fun happens. What fun will it be for Viz fighting against servers that have already decided to give up? That will be all of your own making when it happens.

in Match-ups

Posted by: pennytrashun.3492

pennytrashun.3492

i only have this left to say…. grats to vis for coming up with and sticking to a formula for winning… its a shame that this formula has had a negative effect on the enjoyment of the GAME for nearly 2/3rds of the population of t1…. sfr ty for some fun fights, vis ty for being stereotypical and deso ty for being brash and brasen… the game is now completely pointless in t1 for me, which is a shame…. lets hope we can all be content with our behavior when the karma buss turns and heads straight for us………

in Match-ups

Angelyne.2936

You have dozen of screenshot, video showing you how everybody, included yourselves, zerg now, and you still come here arguing that your playstyle was different. No … not different.

1st thing to do to solve the problem is to admit this fact. TBH the discussion is not about SFR, it’s a dead server now, we are looking forward for the next challenger. Déso might rebuild in time, they just need to breath a bit, and if they are okay to stop zerging on BL, maybe their good willing will be noticed. I’m not all VZ i can’t decide for all my mates. Me and my guild used to play in guild group on BL so it will not change anything at our “playstyle” anyway.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Deso can rebuilt, but SFR is dead. Care to elaborate, or is it just a free jab? Really goes well together with your preaching about respect. And this comes from someone relevant ( I believe? ) in the grand cross alliance… oh well, guess the only player deserving respect is Troma, at least on these forums.

Oh and you and your guild better stick to the zerg as you’re the butt of all jokes for my guild, which boasts at best 15 players concurrently logged in and is not even wvw dedicated.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

(edited by Wolfheart.1938)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

YOU AND YOU ALONE are responsible for blobbing plague.

Troma and others explained a countless number of time that : yes, we have our responsability in the current situation of the zergs, because we followed the escalation (first blobs are believed to be from FSP).
ALL the servers that played against us have their share in this metagame. Thinking otherwise is delusional.

Now lets be honnest : who’s at fault ? Anet. Because they saw it. They saw this trend. And yet, they did nothing.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Witzard.6829

Witzard.6829

Because it never happens? If Viz are equal numbers then they run away. .

Haha.
Don’t talk about things you don’t know, my friend
Especially if it’s the same as the “oh my god we’ve never blobbed, VS is the only server in the game blobbing” we heard before
I could tell you about the time we wiped groups 2x bigger than us with pugs. But how does it help the metagame here ?

Ghosts of Liberty [GHO]
Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Witzard.6829

If SFR or Déso build a stable community that should be a threat

SFR did that. Then ArenaNet made it their business to destroy it.

This is true. It’s sad we can’t undo what has be done, I guess with the general awakening on VS minus the free transfer from Anet it would have been a couple busy months of VS vs SFR…

Ghosts of Liberty [GHO]
Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Air.3154

Air.3154

Haha.
Especially if it’s the same as the “oh my god we’ve never blobbed, VS is the only server in the game blobbing” we heard before
I could tell you about the time we wiped groups 2x bigger than us with pugs. But how does it help the metagame here ?

ignore those post, they’re pure flame, every server had it’s share of blobbing.
Now tho when you see sfr or deso TRYING to blob vizunah at their own game, it’s just out of share frustration.

in Match-ups

Grok.6714

You have dozen of screenshot, video showing you how everybody, included yourselves, zerg now, and you still come here arguing that your playstyle was different. No … not different.

1st thing to do to solve the problem is to admit this fact. TBH the discussion is not about SFR, it’s a dead server now, we are looking forward for the next challenger. Déso might rebuild in time, they just need to breath a bit, and if they are okay to stop zerging on BL, maybe their good willing will be noticed. I’m not all VZ i can’t decide for all my mates. Me and my guild used to play in guild group on BL so it will not change anything at our “playstyle” anyway.

Where were you a month ago when we had on each BL 2 or 3 SFR guild CTAs , owning the kitten out of you.? We were virtually begging VS to come out in the open and have field battles with our guilds.

Nice to see all the trolling now from a GC representative…like a slap in the face for what Deso and SFR stood for.

You sure picked your time to troll here and act all high and mighty about wanting to split into separate groups , about not zerging…etc.

One month ago SFR and Deso were hosting the BEST WvW guilds in the world. Again…why didn’t you come at that time here with your plans to make a better WvW?

(edited by Grok.6714)

in Match-ups

Posted by: AndrewSX.3794

AndrewSX.3794

Just saying, if there’s a server who has good chances to rebuild is SFR, not Deso.
(not saying deso is dead – just that between the 2, my bets are on sfr)

Medium server = cheap transfer.
Short to none Queques.
Still a nice core of dedicated WvW community who endured this hard times.
Lot of ppl who left did it saddened and saying “We’ll be back when things turns better” – and some already said directly “Drop ot T2 and we’re set to comeback”.

But even then, i doubt that SFR will get again on T1. As community’s choice.

Only time will tell anyway.

Seafarer’s Rest EU – PvE/WvW – 8 × 80 chars.
Most used: Guard/Mes/War/Nec/Ele.
Yes, i use 5 chars at time. Because REASONS.

in Match-ups

Witzard.6829

It’s you that think otherwise seems, considerin that every post you make looks like taunting or bragging for no apparent reason…

Chill. Nobody cares of VS anymore.

50%+ of the posts here are trolls/taunt vs Vizunah, you can’t deny it.

Ghosts of Liberty [GHO]
Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

*One month ago SFR and Deso were hosting the BEST WvW guilds in the world.

Nope, not even close.
SFR was hosting the best coverage and some good GvG guilds.

(yeah, it’s a trolling competition from now on)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zepolak.2095

Zepolak.2095

For your information, there are 2 bank holidays this week in France.

Wednesday (historical stuff) and Thursday (religious stuff). This also means there is a huge amount of people taking at least the Friday as a holiday too.

Just a fact, so you know.

GM @ Insert Coinz [CPC] @ Grand Cross @ Vizunah Square.

in Match-ups

Angelyne.2936

One month ago SFR and Deso were hosting the BEST WvW guilds in the world. Again…why didn’t you come at that time here with your plans to make a better WvW?

Wow “BEST guilds in the world” … i impressed. So I Wonder why a server with medium population was plagued that much by free transferts, i mean it’s a chance to have reinforcement, GW2 loose players everyday so why see it as a problem ? it’s fresh meat, new recruits they come to you because you were the “BEST” euro server and they willing to fight with the “BEST WvW guilds in the world” . It’s a true question, not a trolling.

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

Angelyne is not a GC representative… ! i already talked about this with you Ange, come on GC private chat please. Or remove your Grand Cross signature

in Match-ups

Posted by: scanz.4536

scanz.4536

Haha.

Well I’m talking from my experience, which was whenever our 10-15 man group came across Vizunah in equal numbers then they’d run away into a tower/keep or wait for the blob to help them. Would only ever engage when they outnumbered us and that seems to be a common theme amongst those who speak of Vizunah’s play style – we can’t all be wrong, can we?

in Match-ups

Grok.6714

Wow “BEST guilds in the world” … i impressed. So I Wonder why a server with medium population was plagued that much by free transferts, i mean it’s a chance to have reinforcement, GW2 loose players everyday so why see it as a problem ? it’s fresh meat, new recruits they come to you because you were the “BEST” euro server and they willing to fight with the “BEST WvW guilds in the world” . It’s a true question, not a trolling.

It’s trolling all the way, since you and all of VS WvW population on these forums know very well what the free transfers meant to SFR. I’m not even bothering to answer that question.

in Match-ups

AndrewSX.3794

It’s you that think otherwise seems, considerin that every post you make looks like taunting or bragging for no apparent reason…

Never did.

But, considering that every server has their flamers, VS is the one on top of the ladder, out of the 3 T1 servers the 66% aren’t VS, and that we’re in a forum….i don’t see where’s the surprise…

in Match-ups

Posted by: romainette.2369

romainette.2369

we can see some nice zerg from SFR, well organized, i saw the ZDs bus yesterday it was amazing ;-) you guys should have more guilds like that, and for sure the challenge will be great for us ! Trust me, in Vizunah we prefer to have big fights than take all the map without any opponents !
from vizunah with necromancer love

in Match-ups

Grok.6714

we can see some nice zerg from SFR, well organized, i saw the ZDs bus yesterday it was amazing ;-) you guys should have more guilds like that, and for sure the challenge will be great for us ! Trust me, in Vizunah we prefer to have big fights than take all the map without any opponents !
from vizunah with necromancer love

Ah you see… we DID have those guilds. ZDs is our flagship nowadays. Nothing but respect for those crazy Russians for still sticking to SFR after all this madness.

As long as we have guilds like that to carry on the SFR legacy , we will always bounce back . Don’t count us out for too long!

in Match-ups

Air.3154

@romainette: Night capper still remains and they would kill any possible will to fight. /cheers

@grok: who knows, maybe in time sfr will be competitive again, you never know where the bandwagon hops rofl. Those guilds that left sfr cuz of drama and whatnot…are the cancer of the game, if anything, after anet, they’re to blame for this kitten we’re in.

in Match-ups

Grok.6714

@romainette: Night capper still remains and they would kill any possible will to fight. /cheers

@grok: who knows, maybe in time sfr will be competitive again, you never know where the bandwagon hops rofl. Those guilds that left sfr cuz of drama and whatnot…are the cancer of the game, if anything, after anet, they’re to blame for this kitten we’re in.

No guild left SFR because of drama.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xispeo.1706

Xispeo.1706

… ZDs is our flagship nowadays. Nothing but respect for those crazy Russians for still sticking to SFR after all this madness.

As long as we have guilds like that to carry on the SFR legacy , we will always bounce back . Don’t count us out for too long!

Franckly ZDs is a good opponent, I appreciate to fight against them, this is generally a good challenge. I expect to see you guys back on your track, saddens me to see how suddenly your server went down. WvW is no fun against no opponent.

Vizunah – Zorèy/Crystalizer

in Match-ups

Witzard.6829

Well I’m talking from my experience, which was whenever our 10-15 man group came across Vizunah in equal numbers then they’d run away into a tower/keep or wait for the blob to help them. Would only ever engage when they outnumbered us and that seems to be a common theme amongst those who speak of Vizunah’s play style – we can’t all be wrong, can we?

I’m sorry you had such a lousy experience, are you playing on EBG or on BL ?

Ghosts of Liberty [GHO]
Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Witzard.6829

Never did.

But, considering that every server has their flamers, VS is the one on top of the ladder, out of the 3 T1 servers the 66% aren’t VS, and that we’re in a forum….i don’t see where’s the surprise…

Actually, don’t forget VS is a national server. The only people coming here are usually people involved in the community, and/or trying to understand what’s happening on a deeper level then “only” battlefield experience

Ghosts of Liberty [GHO]
Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Xispeo.1706

…Well I’m talking from my experience, which was whenever our 10-15 man group came across Vizunah in equal numbers then they’d run away into a tower/keep or wait for the blob to help them. Would only ever engage when they outnumbered us and that seems to be a common theme amongst those who speak of Vizunah’s play style – we can’t all be wrong, can we?

I can tell you that not every VZ player plays that way, since we regularly wipe against larger bus we engage, and sometimes we succeed to wipe bigger groups Depnds much if you face an experienced guild raid or not.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Repuran.1859

Repuran.1859

…Well I’m talking from my experience, which was whenever our 10-15 man group came across Vizunah in equal numbers then they’d run away into a tower/keep or wait for the blob to help them. Would only ever engage when they outnumbered us and that seems to be a common theme amongst those who speak of Vizunah’s play style – we can’t all be wrong, can we?

I can tell you that not every VZ player plays that way, since we regularly wipe against larger bus we engage, and sometimes we succeed to wipe bigger groups Depnds much if you face an experienced guild raid or not.

I don’t think it’s possible to meet a bigger zerg than Viz

Full time Engi, Part time Ele

in Match-ups

Xispeo.1706

Not all VZ plays as a bandwagon.
We also roam and guild raid.
From my perspective I can tell you that I regularly see SFR or Deso bus which are so huge that we wonder how that’s possible, I guess you have the same feeling.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Repuran.1859

Repuran.1859

Not all VZ plays as a bandwagon.
We also roam and guild raid.
From my perspective I can tell you that I regularly see SFR or Deso bus which are so huge that we wonder how that’s possible, I guess you have the same feeling.

Deso zerg up on EB perhaps twice a week max, Viz do it everyday on each borderland xD

Full time Engi, Part time Ele

in Match-ups

AndrewSX.3794

Never did.

Actually, don’t forget VS is a national server. The only people coming here are usually people involved in the community, and/or trying to understand what’s happening on a deeper level then “only” battlefield experience

You have a point…. I guess the T1 discussion on French forums might be a lil different…

/lurk

in Match-ups

Air.3154

No guild left SFR because of drama.

whatever, they left cuz of the free transfer, instead of growing balls to deal with the situation, they just said “bye”.