Vizunah Square/Seafarer's Rest/Elona Reach

in WvW

Posted by: Hjulstad.6317

Hjulstad.6317

It doesn’t mean anything that Deso is FULL. It’s almot FULL of PvE players.

Yeah.. Some ppl dont understand it but Server Population does not equal WvW population…

Member of TUP
@
Aurora Glade

in WvW

Posted by: GiveAlittleHug.1874

GiveAlittleHug.1874

Well. After our first win, I went on holiday to Fissure of Woe, to play with IRL mates for a while.

Unfortunately, while I’ve been playing minimum hours, Futilez has shut up shop, and moved in to VoTF. So when I return this coming match up, I’ll hopefully be joining them there.

This flaming is terrible here, lets not have a Moderator step in like they had with BT/VS/AB thread, turn it civil guys.

However I’d like to say one thing. I’d never have Russian’s in the NA servers. With how much the Russians and Yanks hate one another, that would not go well. There aren’t many of them at all really, and I find it rather unfounded and rude to single them out so much for something that is out of their control.

See you guys Friday!

[FU] Gortrax – SFR’s

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

It doesn’t mean anything that Deso is FULL. It’s almot FULL of PvE players.

Yeah.. Some ppl dont understand it but Server Population does not equal WvW population…

Hm, if I remember right they were only medium or high-pop (not even very high), when they postet:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Desolation-Recruitment-A-Tier-2-Server/1072255
looks to me like they filled up from high to full with WvW players.

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in WvW

Posted by: Qwixx.5923

Qwixx.5923

VS – huge numbers but on the whole individually very weak (with the exception of one or two rare players who are very skillful). VS will wait until SFR and ER are fighting each other and then try to steal the win with shear numbers when all the hard work has been done by SFR or ER. SFR are often able to take out VS zergs twice the size in numbers but ER tend to get swamped by VS.

It’s strangely ironic isn’t it ? Because this is precisely what many people think of you, without a single zerg of 50+ ppl (enjoy culling by the way) you can not progress.
Anyway, the holidays periods are absolutely not representative. It’s now that the serious stuff going started.

in WvW

Posted by: Faunus.3647

Faunus.3647

Firstly, T1 is not Rank 1 in EU Ladder….maybe you should read all the post before you try to answer…. as it clearly shows you didn’t. Inside it I said clearly “win or lose, we will be there to face you”.
Secondly, we are here for 4 weeks with the current one, and hopefully we going for 5th… i think that shows a bit of our dedication.
My last , kinda flaming (and sorry for that), comment was because most of the VS posts over here shows a bit of arrogance and not good sportsmanship. None of you congratulate us for winning our very 1st rank spot in EU Ladder… shows abit of spoiled kids losing. You always find something to QQ about when you lose but when you win, it because of your skills. A bit of being modest is not bad from time to time, maybe you should try it and then you’ll see how real respect is gained.
In my opinion, most of our guilds will not be dissappointed for losing a week, at least the core guilds of our server. We prefer to look for the long run and not be shooting stars, and I think that’s what we will try to, fail or not time will tell… or maybe i should caps it for you since you find it hard to see those comments that matter and focus only on the flaming comments… FAIL OR NOT, TIME WILL TELL.

P.S.: Sorry for the slow reply… I was away this weekend getting wasted at my resort house with a couple of my friends. It makes me wonder where were you, I bet in front of your pc replying, eh?

Hm , you really ask some respect after all guys from you server say about us ? Comon …Some guys of sfr got really hard mind about us. You, guys really understimate the power of leading PUGS even vs guild raid. So you understimate all of vizunah.

We don’t have arrogance as you said, we have a story , the story of french frogs standing up on D1 since begun even vs massive guild or guys from NA. And you are not hollowed to arrive here for saying : you are just bad but massive.We have the mind, we never give up , that’s why we are.
Take some lessons about our force instead of blame us.

But we had amazing day on sfr map , this 1v2 was insane , but bay hadn’t fall :p and then the wind changed.

Commander Vizunah Square
Eternalïa [OVER]

in WvW

Posted by: GrandMechantLoup.8201

GrandMechantLoup.8201

P.S.: BTW, none of you said anything about SFR hitting rank 1, not even 1 gratz… this is the spirit you continue to show. Your head is too messy because of the continuous stay in T1 since launch.. maybe you should leave pc and get out to get some fresh air… it helps.

Now you reach 1st you are going to play to Planetside 2 ?

We never stop playing after being 1st and we never stop playing after losing 1st … the run it’s just begun, show us your dedication or stop talking about T1 if you can’t playing for nothing.

You are talking about to get some fresh air ? perhaps that you would must do, or that your therapist say to you to do because reach 1st during new eve year celebration costing too much for you, and you are now dissapointed that’s just for nothing, big news : IT S A GAME !

Firstly, T1 is not Rank 1 in EU Ladder….maybe you should read all the post before you try to answer…. as it clearly shows you didn’t. Inside it I said clearly “win or lose, we will be there to face you”.
Secondly, we are here for 4 weeks with the current one, and hopefully we going for 5th… i think that shows a bit of our dedication.
My last , kinda flaming (and sorry for that), comment was because most of the VS posts over here shows a bit of arrogance and not good sportsmanship. None of you congratulate us for winning our very 1st rank spot in EU Ladder… shows abit of spoiled kids losing. You always find something to QQ about when you lose but when you win, it because of your skills. A bit of being modest is not bad from time to time, maybe you should try it and then you’ll see how real respect is gained.
In my opinion, most of our guilds will not be dissappointed for losing a week, at least the core guilds of our server. We prefer to look for the long run and not be shooting stars, and I think that’s what we will try to, fail or not time will tell… or maybe i should caps it for you since you find it hard to see those comments that matter and focus only on the flaming comments… FAIL OR NOT, TIME WILL TELL.

P.S.: Sorry for the slow reply… I was away this weekend getting wasted at my resort house with a couple of my friends. It makes me wonder where were you, I bet in front of your pc replying, eh?

hey guy i am just your mirror, do you remember how much you were nice after our xmas victory or first startup ? https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Blacktide-Vizunah-Square-Seafarer-s-Rest/page/11#post1091970 but we don’t care you are not the first to be rude with us. It’s just funny now to see you beg for fame day after day , you need more fresh air … and please stop with your privacy, we already know that you argue and don’t play.

/bow Elona, we know that you know, we are really happy to see that you never give up, we learn new siege weapon spot every day with you ! Your defensives tactics are so strong !

jade sea, EU

(edited by GrandMechantLoup.8201)

in WvW

Posted by: Scryar.2954

Scryar.2954

I think you can sum up T1 as follows…
SFR – the more skilled individual players but lacks numbers
ER – semi-skilled players and able to produce numbers from elsewhere on the map to rescue bad situations. ER will try and sneak attack places by coming in behind VS and SFR battles but do not have the numbers to always pull it off and as a result lose a lot of territory fast to VS.
VS – huge numbers but on the whole individually very weak (with the exception of one or two rare players who are very skillful). VS will wait until SFR and ER are fighting each other and then try to steal the win with shear numbers when all the hard work has been done by SFR or ER. SFR are often able to take out VS zergs twice the size in numbers but ER tend to get swamped by VS.

lol
let me guess, you are a sfr player?
my personal opinion(just like yours, so you can’t write “think you can sum up”)
elona: many noobs
vizunah:many noobs
sfr: even more noobs

WvsW smallscale & tpvp
Champion- Magus, Shadow, Illusionist, Hunter

in WvW

Posted by: Saviolakos.6473

Saviolakos.6473

@ Faunus: As I said, real respect is gained and this goes both ways for us and for you. And it’s not gained here but in game. I know your story, and I respect it… you (not you personally), on the other hand, never respect ours and keep blaming us for many things when you lose… that’s what I don’t like and stated here.
@ GrandMenchantLoup: As I said to Faunus, I don’t beg for fame or respect…this is gained. I really wonder where you saw that. I’m mostly nice and flaming was never my style in any mmo game/community. I just don’t like some things that you say (meaning your server) and I stated them. You twisting my words (or even worse my flames) instead of making your own statement shows more about how shallow you are.
I keep saying that VS is the most consistent server we have ever faced and anyone that denies that is not right in my eyes. It’s hard to beat you, we try, sometimes we manage it, sometimes we don’t. The reasons… many. Most stated here and there in this thread.
About current week, it’s kinda obvious that you will be the winner and gratz to you. You showed really consistent and willingness to get back your spot to Rank 1. But be sure that we will keep playing, trying to face you and deny you that in the fields.
Cheers!

Silveranna
The Oscure Brotherhood
Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Ctarl.3629

Ctarl.3629

Hello Vizunah Square. I hope you don’t make all your points in such unsportsmanlike ways.

We did hold the tower (at least as long as I was there), but repeatedly placing your siege in your safe zone wasn’t very nice of you.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Kassidi.5437

Kassidi.5437

Pro Tips: PVE

Stop masturbate about High populate , we were on inferiority all times exept on our prime.

Pro Tips: If your server has “Very Hight” population then it can provide more ppl on WvW during off-peak hours than a “Medium” one. During the NewYear week we were defending our keeps with “Outmanned” buff vs 30-40 ppl VS zergs so many times that I can’t even count them all. NEVER saw “Outmanned” buff on VS though, must be due to all those nice PVE players, right?

Exept Zds , (coming from another server right? iam sure we yet fight month ago ) you are all slain on fight , no tactical , you are like a chocolate box , let us angry when there is no more.

Yes, we transferred to SFR from Far Shiverpeaks on Nov 10 2012 when SFR was number 12 in EU rating. So you definitely saw us before

And zds i hate you : / stop abuse with this mesmer spell please <.< clipping suck

Lolwut? Stop using 100% legitime profession skills? How about Vizunah stop building trebs in safe zone when their zerg and imba-NPC-commander are slain like kittens?

Seafarer’s Rest server
[ZDs] Kasidi

(edited by Kassidi.5437)

in WvW

Posted by: Qwixx.5923

Qwixx.5923

Pro Tips: If your server has “Very Hight” population then it can provide more ppl on WvW during off-peak hours than a “Medium” one. During the NewYear week we were defending our keeps with “Outmanned” buff vs 30-40 ppl VS zergs so many times that I can’t even count them all. NEVER saw “Outmanned” buff on VS though, must be due to all those nice PVE players, right?

You talk about the week you won with advance of 53K ? Outmanned you said ?
This is proof that your theory is wrong about it.

in WvW

Posted by: Kassidi.5437

Kassidi.5437

You talk about the week you won with advance of 53K ?

I’m talking about this week:
http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/history/15

Outmanned you said ? This is proof that your theory is wrong about it.

Could you please elaborate?

Seafarer’s Rest server
[ZDs] Kasidi

in WvW

Posted by: Aneu.1748

Aneu.1748

Well tonight was fun. After asking WL where they were we were actually called out by them and after wiping them around 8 times in a row they took down their stream Then we continued to wipe them.

Good fun tonight on EB WL. See you again same time tomorrow. Next time try not running away as much though.

Aneu | [VoTF]
http://www.votf.net

in WvW

Posted by: Faunus.3647

Faunus.3647

Yes it CAN , but it isnt always the case last week we were in inferiority on all hours exept primetime FR

Yes, we transferred to SFR from Far Shiverpeaks on Nov 10 2012 when SFR was number 12 in EU rating. So you definitely saw us before

As i think ty

Lolwut? Stop using 100% legitime profession skills? How about Vizunah stop building trebs in safe zone when their zerg and imba-NPC-commander are slain like kittens?

Rofl again this argu of trebs ? i know the spell is legitime but you know too how much this give clip as hell.

Insane fights

Commander Vizunah Square
Eternalïa [OVER]

in WvW

Posted by: Kadyak.3457

Kadyak.3457

Well tonight was fun. After asking WL where they were we were actually called out by them and after wiping them around 8 times in a row they took down their stream Then we continued to wipe them.

Good fun tonight on EB WL. See you again same time tomorrow. Next time try not running away as much though.

Indeed this was fun yesterday, we got wiped a few times indeed; 8 is a strange calculation though, and you obviously forgot the “few times” you got wiped @ 20vs40 :p

Actually it was a very good training for us to fight 20-25 vs X (X mostly being between 40 & 70, I doubt that you will contradict that), so thank you to have brought all your guild to the battlefield (+ PRX + pick-ups as a shield sometimes :ppp, just “kiddin’”), that was quite a bit of a challenge.

Anyway, thanks & gratz to VoTF to have brought tough fights in EB, this is how we continuously improve our gameplay.

Meet you again soon with pleasure (tuesday I think).

PS : How many VoTF yesterday ? 25-30? more

[WL]Kadyak | Vizunah

in WvW

Posted by: Teel.9036

Teel.9036

Indeed this was fun yesterday, we got wiped a few times indeed; 8 is a strange calculation though, and you obviously forgot the “few times” you got wiped @ 20vs40 :p

Actually it was a very good training for us to fight 20-25 vs X (X mostly being between 40 & 70, I doubt that you will contradict that), so thank you to have brought all your guild to the battlefield (+ PRX + pick-ups as a shield sometimes :ppp, just “kiddin’”), that was quite a bit of a challenge.

Anyway, thanks & gratz to VoTF to have brought tough fights in EB, this is how we continuously improve our gameplay.

In a few fights at the start we did have quite a few more people than you thanks to randoms following us, we try to avoid having randoms following us by not using commander icon in situations like these but they still caught up. And are you implying we got wiped 20vs40..? That time Quentin lake when we were less than 40 and we lost 10 people at the gate (& you ambushing + cannons firing + VS randoms on wall) while rest retreated to the south camp wasn’t a complete wipe

Shame you stopped streaming though after the score was 8-1, after that your numbers increased by a lot and we got very even fights. We lost count then of the score because of so many fights.

Hoping for more fights in the future, but would be nice to not have it in EB, too many people on so small areas!

Teelie l VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: Qini.2193

Qini.2193

Why on earth do you have to run in a zerg of 25-30 ppl when u fight each other?

Wouldnt it be more fun if u guys run in a full grp of 5 ppl. Then it comes more to individual skill and not only about numbers.

I played Daoc on Excallibur for like 4 years and we did always run around in a grp of 8 ppl.

Would be realy fun if more grps did accept the challenge to roam around as a fullgrp. Imagine all the grp fights we could have.

Qini – Thief (Wise)
Xone – Blademaster (Random Roleplayers/Vengeance) – Daoc

in WvW

Teel.9036

Why on earth do you have to run in a zerg of 25-30 ppl when u fight each other?

In these fights a lot comes down to discipline in the members and organizational skills by the leader(s), it’s very fun and the huge fights get your adrenaline pumping more than the small ones, at least in my case.

Teelie l VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: Neutro.3079

Neutro.3079

Is WL stream live? (i mean when it’s on, is there a delay between what you see on the stream and in the game)?

(edited by Neutro.3079)

in WvW

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

I thought Qini’s comment was funny coming from a thief, and mentioning ‘individual skill’. If you want to fight 5vs 5 or whatever, go spvp or tpvp or whatever people like to call it.
There is a lot of skill involved in zerg fights when you are outnumbered or even numbers, and a lot of it revolves around running builds that can aid the group and getting off your offensive and defensive skills at the right time, in the right place, and in co ordination with others in your party/ts/guild or whatever, and even reacting to changing dynamics during the fight, or even where and when you meet up with the other zerg.

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

in WvW

Posted by: Qini.2193

Qini.2193

Yes u are right a thief cant show individual skill or …
Running in those big zergs is only away for you to hide how unskillfull you are as a player.
I cant even count how many times i killed the last guy or the 2 last guys in those big zergs just beacuse the people have no clue what happens around em.

in WvW

Teel.9036

Running in those big zergs is only away for you to hide how unskillfull you are as a player..

Attachments:

Teelie l VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Hi all,
First thing it’s that I’m going to talk in a perspective of someone that plays manly in EB (don’t forget this please; the situation in BL can be very different).
Let me tell you them my story.
Last Saturday after the reset, the queue as so long in SFR, in every map, that at 2:00 a.m. (GMT) I give up and go to sleep.
For my surprise around 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, when I logged VS as the double of the points of SFR and BE. Watt happened during that period? Really I don’t know because I was expecting a close match.
Watt I have seen in these days is a very strong VS, in numbers (sometimes they come from BL) (1), very good tactics (2), and excellent strategy (3).

(1) They say it, and they show very good communication, capable of migrate players between the different maps (this also revel they have strong strategy);

(2) The groups I found have many times good combat strategies capable of good retreats, sometimes they also do good counterattack, and a very good 1st lines not PvP minded (they don’t be afraid of die, when they have to crush a siege, they go for it with no fear);

(3) Strategy in WWW is something very simple, but very hard to put in place, you have to dominate the important points in the map, to limit the points of your opponent, and have access to the provisions (I include in this the dolys, and stealing provisions from enemy), upgrading your positions and capture the enemy positions in order to prevent the enemy to achieve this goal is the name of the game, VS has been capable of doing this like no one server I have seen.

Once again in EB, ER seams more preoccupied with SFR then with themselves, and again started to attack us and not the dominant server, for hours they have the opportunity to attack SM but they didn’t do it (better for VS to upgrade). Later they start to attack VS, but we didn’t not change the way we are playing, attacking both, this was one of our bigger strategic errors, we should have changed and start attacking VS, they will not have a chance to defend from SFR and ER attacking at the same time.
One final note, in normal conditions (VS, SFR and ER are very capable server in terms of WWW) no one should maintain SM so long time as VS, something for us and ER to reflect.
See you all in battle fields.

GW 1 or GW2 I ‘love them since 1st day
Mighty Ice Arrow – Ranger lev 80
Os Lusitanos [PT] – Portugal
SFR Community

in WvW

Posted by: Gravity.2691

Gravity.2691

There does seem to be a lot of one server being focused more than the others, but that is part of the strategy of the game.

Fights have been fun on all fronts and VS is bringing the numbers like they usually do. Keep the fight strong all week and GL.

in WvW

Posted by: Helicity.3416

Helicity.3416

VS strategy in a nutshell:

-Abuse Culling
-Abuse Culling
-Abuse Culling some more
-More culling abuse
-Spend some time thinking they are good
-Resume abuise of culling.

Nemain/Kali Darru [FUN]

in WvW

Posted by: xLellx.3928

xLellx.3928

SFR? Newcomers that got hybris. ZHs is the only guild from them making it hard and wiping our zergs, rest is just deadmeat. Naah they will go down eventually and with less wins than blacktide manage to get. (5 wins until they took a break).

in WvW

Posted by: Killver.7653

Killver.7653

-Abuse Culling
-Abuse Culling
-Abuse Culling some more
-More culling abuse

You forgot that they send a 20 man guild to transfer to SFR to afk at EB JP … that’s so bad

Killversan – Guardian – VoTF – SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Aneu.1748

Aneu.1748

You were quite a few more than 25 after about an hour of us wiping you. You should have gathered up your pugs.

I also very much doubt we hit 70 people at any point since we continually got rid of our pugs by porting around. We only saw your numbers via your stream and I doubt you could see ours properly due to the culling issues.

Your tactic is quite interesting but it has a few flaws which we took advantage of, one of them being if we kill your commander then your raid falls apart – The other issue is that some of your members turn and run rather than engage when we hit – Which I know you consider to be part of your “tactic” but those who run generally die before they get to do anything of worth.

At Quentin you ran through us killing about 10 people but instantly ran into the tower without any follow up other than standing on the ramparts (we killed a couple of you and our guys got back up) which was really confusing to me.

At Stonemist you had full advantage of pre-set siege and NPCs but once again you fall back into the keep. I dont understand how this is any form of training?

Let us know where you will be next time, ask Oxi to come on our IRC and call us out again, it worked great for you last time

Aneu | [VoTF]
http://www.votf.net

(edited by Aneu.1748)

in WvW

Posted by: basjubowe.1024

basjubowe.1024

-Abuse Culling
-Abuse Culling
-Abuse Culling some more
-More culling abuse

You forgot that they send a 20 man guild to transfer to SFR to afk at EB JP … that’s so bad

Sure….and obviously, you took a screenshot of that ?

Poor little thing…

Jübax [Warrior]
Archas Sa’ruk [ACSK]

in WvW

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

-Abuse Culling
-Abuse Culling
-Abuse Culling some more
-More culling abuse

The last page of this topic is showing trends of a nicer atmosphere, please don’t ruin it with this kind of comment.
If you have a proof that a server transferred a guild to interfere with your numbers on the battlefield, please do report it to Anet. But a post on this topic isn’t going to change anything.
If someone is cheating, report, Anet can handle it. Flame wars won’t change anything, except in worse.

On the topic : this was my first weekend seriously playing WvW and it was really good fun. Strong opponents, vastly different tactics.
I now hope for everyone that culling issues are solved rather sooner than later, this will generate a fairer war !
Good luck to everyone and most importantly : have fun !

in WvW

Posted by: Killver.7653

Killver.7653

-Abuse Culling
-Abuse Culling
-Abuse Culling some more
-More culling abuse

Sure….and obviously, you took a screenshot of that ?

Poor little thing…

Why should anyone come up with a thing like that? I cant get to EB Jp now, ill try to get a screen tomorrow. But maybe someone else has one.

Killversan – Guardian – VoTF – SoS

in WvW

Posted by: basjubowe.1024

basjubowe.1024

We, on VS, have never used some pitiful “strategies” like this one… maybe some individuals, but i can’t believe that a 20 man guild has migrated to SFR for that.

So, i repeat, please give me a screenshot or any proof about this. But i think i’ll never see it…

Jübax [Warrior]
Archas Sa’ruk [ACSK]

in WvW

Posted by: atai.1467

atai.1467

SFR? Newcomers that got hybris. ZHs is the only guild from them making it hard and wiping our zergs, rest is just deadmeat. Naah they will go down eventually and with less wins than blacktide manage to get. (5 wins until they took a break).

Just for Info [OSC] pass all evening to wipe Vizunah in SFR Borderland.

Ad every single evening is/was/will be the same.

See ya on battlefields you will find me with [OSC] tag

in WvW

Posted by: Angelyne.2936

Angelyne.2936

Oh well, spend a week afk spawn … what a gameplay. no guy, nobody transfered to SFR. BTW many thanks for the bags this evening on VS map, i think that even RUIN didn’t gave us that many … whistle

Angelyne – Guild Leader for Metatrone – Vizunah Square [Fr] on EU Ladder

in WvW

Posted by: blurps.2340

blurps.2340

Of course SFR is where they are now because they got additional bodies. 24/7 presence is the only way to stay in T1 and you obviously got a lot more players than you used to have.

If you think your WvW players just somehow magically got a huge boost in skill you are deluding yourself.

It’s starting to show that Elona can’t muster the necessary manpower outside of holidays and weekends and that’s why we’ll go down again pretty soon. We’ll see if SFR will last, the last couple English EU fotm servers didn’t very long.

in WvW

Neutro.3079

Poor Elona, they tried so hard this evening to break SM first wall, then when they did it was bugged and they were stuck at the stairs.

Then they failed to take T3 Durios while the door was at 0%, so close

in WvW

Posted by: Thimill.9162

Thimill.9162

Just for Info [OSC] pass all evening to wipe Vizunah in SFR Borderland.

Ad every single evening is/was/will be the same.

Nop, not yeasterday.

But our split wasn’t as effective as yeasterday.
No superior ram = too sloooooow ! And coordination was chaotic.

Was fun btw !
See u tomorrow.

Soibo, Soibel, Soibon : Asura engi – guard – necro
Vizunah Square – War Legend and ex-[Run]

in WvW

Posted by: Absconditus.6804

Absconditus.6804

To the VS Elementalist I was fighting near the Hyleks a couple minutes ago, whoever you were; Well played. That fight dragged out a bit, haha. Sorry for cutting it short and running off, had to go help defend.

Vella Absconditus | Human Mesmer
Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Grischu.3869

Grischu.3869

Poor Elona, they tried so hard this evening to break SM first wall, then when they did it was bugged and they were stuck at the stairs.

but we own the JP

Attachments:

Grischu – Wächter 80 / Ertiki – Necromancer 80 / Risana Mortis – Messmer 80
Good old Days [GD] Elona

in WvW

Posted by: Wandred.4583

Wandred.4583

in WvW

Wandred.4583

in WvW

Posted by: AEND.8310

AEND.8310

-Abuse Culling
-Abuse Culling
-Abuse Culling some more
-More culling abuse

Don’t forget the use of invisibility when culling is not high enough.

What I don’t understand is that everyone seems to know our tactics, but no one to use the same or counter them.

VZ players are unskilled and brainless, our strategies are desperately easy to understand, so must be kitten simple to counter, and some of our opponents have the sufficient strikeforce to challenge us…

Either your keep on following your simplistic thinkings and you draw the necessary conclusions about your own skills in not succeeding defeating such a dumb opponent with the same tools, either you start to shut your mouth.

Thüring – Fëar Morniëo [FM]
Vizunah Square

in WvW

Neutro.3079

but we own the JP

The people in JP shouldn’t count in the WvW queue, that’s a pain in the * for everyone for sure!

But I don’t think that’s the reason explaining why you didn’t take SM or Durios. You had enough manpower (around 40 Elona players were near SM when wall was taken down), as well as superior flame rams (used on Durios). More than enough to do it in my opinion.

(edited by Neutro.3079)

in WvW

Posted by: gamerul.2509

gamerul.2509

Yesterday in eternal battlegrounds in our keep suddenly a vz guy came from the water and somehow managed to get through the walls climb up on stairs and also tried killing me and the trebuchet.There goes the last inch of respect i had for your guys.Shame on you!

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

Once again, Wandred and gamerul : if there is any cheating, report it to Arenanet and to the concerned guilds, posting on this topic is not going to change things. We do not post here the videos of guys hitting doors with their swords only and making them go down faster than 4 rams : we report to Anet.

Grand Cross, one of the leading structures on VS, is not tolerating any form of cheating, so actions will be taken if the player is in one of the Grand Cross guilds and found guilty of cheating. And I do believe the vast majority of guilds condemn cheating, even if they have nothing to do with GC.

in WvW

Wandred.4583

Sorry for my english.

Once again, Wandred and gamerul : if there is any cheating, report it to Arenanet and to the concerned guilds, posting on this topic is not going to change things. We do not post here the videos of guys hitting doors with their swords only and making them go down faster than 4 rams : we report to Anet.

Grand Cross, one of the leading structures on VS, is not tolerating any form of cheating, so actions will be taken if the player is in one of the Grand Cross guilds and found guilty of cheating. And I do believe the vast majority of guilds condemn cheating, even if they have nothing to do with GC.

i report some pople, but i cant report whole you raid with 30++ people! >_<

ps. just interesting.
Which guild of VS use ranger with nickname “Edith pif Paf” to spy on seafarer’s rest?
when she with us, VS zerg always know, when we attack, and form which side we come. But when she gone..we win
and when we regrouping she always lights “swords” =P

in WvW

Posted by: GrandMechantLoup.8201

GrandMechantLoup.8201

ps. just interesting.
Which guild of VS use ranger with nickname “Edith pif Paf” to spy on seafarer’s rest?
when she with us, VS zerg always know, when we attack, and form which side we come. But when she gone..we win

Really interesting !
Your counterspy service are so strong, this camo was so perfect, how are you guess ?
Seriously, we must be suspicious about our “Donald McRonald” or “Chuck Norriss” in our groups ? -_-

jade sea, EU

in WvW

Posted by: Frenk.5917

Frenk.5917

I have a few things to say:

VS, you are very good at defending your keeps and your players are really loyal to your server, they are everywhere and well organizated. But you really lack of discipline on the open field
ER, are you playing this week?
SFR, gratz for the #1 place and I hope we can do it again this week

I am from SFR, as you probably guessed! Have fun guys

Frenk – EU
All is vain

in WvW

Posted by: Thimill.9162

Thimill.9162

Thx OSC for your pity !

1h ago on SFR map :
http://tof.canardpc.com/view/9b63c790-5186-4ba4-80c1-422e58a36a70.jpg

Soibo, Soibel, Soibon : Asura engi – guard – necro
Vizunah Square – War Legend and ex-[Run]

(edited by Thimill.9162)

in WvW

Wandred.4583

ps. just interesting.

Really interesting !
Your counterspy service are so strong, this camo was so perfect, how are you guess ?
Seriously, we must be suspicious about our “Donald McRonald” or “Chuck Norriss” in our groups ? -_-

lol