1 SoS 2137.198
2 SBI 2130.687
3 JQ 2105.788
4 BG 2029.461
5 SoR 1936.780
6 IoJ 1855.337

Source: http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA

with the latest score update just from 1 minute ago:

p.s. SBI have no queue for all maps for nearly a week. Wish more ppl come back to wvw before thanksgiving and see what we can do.

Attachments:

[Ele]Sereniah/[Nec]Xyanade
[NöPë] from Stormbluff Isle
In morte ultima veritas

Week of 11/16: SBI vs JQ vs SOS

in WvW

Posted by: Grumpdogg.6910

Grumpdogg.6910

If there’s anything more enjoyable than spawn camping JQ, I’m yet to find it.

“I swung a sword, I swung a sword again, oh look I swung a sword again!”
- Colin Johanson while spamming key 1 in GW2

in WvW

Posted by: Kyiv.9621

Kyiv.9621

Not really hard to spawn camp 20 people with 60 man zergs……….

in WvW

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

I think I like this kid Muwahahah. <3

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

yeah spawn camping JQ on EB while the other maps are lacking in SoS numbers is not so cool.

Believe it or not SoS is still lacking the numbers, SBI are everywhere and JQ are nowhere. How JQ are still so close to SBI is beyond me, maybe they have a strong EU presence? do they?

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

yeah spawn camping JQ on EB while the other maps are lacking in SoS numbers is not so cool.

Believe it or not SoS is still lacking the numbers, SBI are everywhere and JQ are nowhere. How JQ are still so close to SBI is beyond me, maybe they have a strong EU presence? do they?

easy. Instead of JQ attacking the first place team (SOS) they will break their puppies to come after SBI. Long time hatreds die hard.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Kyiv.9621

easy. Instead of JQ attacking the first place team (SOS) they will break their puppies to come after SBI. Long time hatreds die hard.

Stop making excuses, JQ attacks both teams. SoS killed the coverage advantage of SBI and showed that JQ and SBI are pretty much even. BG’s coverage was horrible.

Great fights all around this week. SoS is true #1, SBI and JQ are just not ready to beat them yet.

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

Kyiv.9621

Quit making excuses.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Kyiv.9621

Kyiv.9621

Quit making excuses.

Awww how cute =D

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

Kyiv.9621

Quit making excuses.

Awww how cute =D

Wanna Make SBI/JQ babies? we can call them SOS.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Kyiv.9621

Kyiv.9621

Quit making excuses.

Awww how cute =D

Wanna Make SBI/JQ babies? we can call them SOS.

I thought SoS was the result of a HoD abortion?

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

SoS and JQ BL was pretty fun this evening Thanks for all those who participated in teh SBI drinking game. If you lose something or gain something, you drink

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in WvW

Posted by: Slayer Lord.5023

Slayer Lord.5023

I’m getting frustrated seeing the score for JQ and even SBI. Why are we losing bad to these newcomers to T1. This feels worse then HOD. JQ and SBI need to step it up a bit.

Jade Quarry Server

[DARK]

in WvW

Thobek.1730

Why are we losing bad to these newcomers to T1.

Beats me. I don’t know how we’re winning. We had no commander/pvp guild on SoS BL for a major portion of today. Kudos to the random guys that stepped up and tried to herd the cats around the map without any magical blue icon to follow, no one willing to spend money on upgrades, no one willing to drop siege. It was a nightmare.

/edit – after losing most the map we now hold everything on SoS BL. this game is all over the place

(edited by Thobek.1730)

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

I’m getting frustrated seeing the score for JQ and even SBI. Why are we losing bad to these newcomers to T1. This feels worse then HOD. JQ and SBI need to step it up a bit.

Because SOS brought their A+ game, hundreds of wvwers, pvpers, pveers, and npc. They were hungry, and they ate. Toss in the new gear events, new zone event, Thanksgiving, and you have a recipe for success.
They also look pretty good in red.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

fractal dungeons, that’s why —-→ that way

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

well you should of been there during our last match instead of transferring off the SoR server to avoid the fight, then transferring back when it was all over. I don’t know how the other SoR guilds could possible respect you after pulling that move.

You’re right, in hindsight it was not the best decision I have ever made. Probably shouldn’t hold your server responsible for an extreme number disparity during Oceanic prime when I am contributing to the problem.

I want to apologize to you for my stupidity, best of luck to you gentlemen in Tier 1. Our first match was truly epic!

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: profgast.7816

profgast.7816

One more thing… Swirling Winds… WTF???? A-Net you haz some ’splainin to do.

Were you with the group trying to treb SoS Garrison from Longview? If so er… sorry.

Though to be fair, I know I learned the Swirling Winds trick after having both SBI and JQ pull it on day 1 of the matchup.

in WvW

Posted by: Seren.6850

Seren.6850

Fractals is popular on SoS too, been a fun week so far, seen some advanced plays and crazy flanking that I didn’t see in the other tiers. Nice to see PRX putting some commanders in maps their guild arent on to guide the biggest zerg of random guilds I have ever seen , worked well. Nice to see everyone pull together

SoS original -“They mostly come out at night … mostly”
[FIRE] Serene Snow, Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

Maybe the JQ and SBI players are jaded after so many weeks of same old same old, but SoS actually fights like they belong in T1, probing several points at once and bringing the hammer down on the one that looks like it’ll break. Far better than the mindless zergs we’ve seen from all the bandwagon servers. With their coverage they deserve the win this week, and with two days to go I think they’ve got it.

in WvW

Thobek.1730

SoS had to put in the effort this week, we expected that the two T1 servers would put the pressure on and they have. Constantly getting hit from both sides and its been a struggle to hold both teams off. EB is nearly impossible to gain a foothold into the enemy territory. Push into one and the other pushes back.

I have to admit that this week has been the most fun in WvW to date, and the scores don’t really reflect how close the battles have been.

in WvW

Posted by: moirweyn.9872

moirweyn.9872

This has been a fun/frustrating/learning experience week in WvW for me, thanks for the great fights SBI and JQ. I am getting better and better every day because of the competition. Haven’t had a queue since Saturday night personally so, that’s been nice. I expect once people get tired of the ‘event’ that may change.

It’s been fun and I here’s to hoping we can all keep it moving in that direction.

“There are two types of people in the world…and I don’t like them.”

in WvW

Posted by: ClickJ.6287

ClickJ.6287

That was fun, and thanks for everyone who helps to take SM from recovering lowlands.
…Though JQ took SM soon.

Attachments:

SBI Azshara [DD]
Cloned – Lv.80 Mesmser
Clickj – Lv.80 Guardian

(edited by ClickJ.6287)

in WvW

Posted by: sinister.9216

sinister.9216

I feel kinda bad for SoS. Doesn’t matter how well you all are doing this week, no matter what happens, win or lose, you all still wont be considered legit. If you do win, SBI and JQ will blame it on fractal dungeons and Thanksgiving, attempting to trivialize your victory. If you somehow manage to lose at this point, you will be labeled as a bandwagon server.

Also, I heard that [Agg] is on your server now. I’d been wondering where our biggest WvW guild went. Funny that they bail on us when we hit T1, and now that they’re on your server, you’re in T1. Did [TDA] transfer there as well?

Anyway, Unless JQQ steps it up next week, looks like Blackgate will be back in T1 sooner than we thought.

Tywin Onassis – 80 Necro Mez Yar – 40ish Mesmer
Uri Nightshade – 50ish Thief
Sarugaki Hiyori – 80 Warrior – Blackgate [FEAR]

in WvW

Posted by: Raehvyn.4530

Raehvyn.4530

SOS is doing very well in T-1. They are a friendly, if not annoying group that understands the game and strategies. Looking forward to more fights with you.

It’s been a pleasure

Very fun and intense fights in this match up, even though SoS have the lead, there are so many times when it just doesn’t feel like it because we’re getting hammered, yet somehow we survive!

This is what WvW is all about!

It was a bad week in general for Stormbluff. Typically we have queues on all maps. With FotM and the event weekend coupled with Thanksgiving we’ve had enough people to hang in by a thread.

It’ll be interesting to see how the next match up plays out, hopefully no distractions and no outmanned buffs for any side.

[NoPe] Jello Gangsta Cosby.Cute Lil Pookiebear
“Check your inbox. Infractions for everyone!” – Oprah

in WvW

Posted by: Raehvyn.4530

Raehvyn.4530

Oh! And to those JQ who pushed SBI off Langors… curse you. Curse you, curse you, curse you so hard. I had been joking about Langors for days because I am stuck at 99% map completion and I need that PoI. The door was almost down I almost got it and then you had to come and wipe us.

You did a good job, but none the less curse you!

[NoPe] Jello Gangsta Cosby.Cute Lil Pookiebear
“Check your inbox. Infractions for everyone!” – Oprah

in WvW

Posted by: glock.2089

glock.2089

I feel kinda bad for SoS. Doesn’t matter how well you all are doing this week, no matter what happens, win or lose, you all still wont be considered legit. If you do win, SBI and JQ will blame it on fractal dungeons and Thanksgiving, attempting to trivialize your victory. If you somehow manage to lose at this point, you will be labeled as a bandwagon server.

Also, I heard that [Agg] is on your server now. I’d been wondering where our biggest WvW guild went. Funny that they bail on us when we hit T1, and now that they’re on your server, you’re in T1. Did [TDA] transfer there as well?

Anyway, Unless JQQ steps it up next week, looks like Blackgate will be back in T1 sooner than we thought.

Your flame emails are getting old Sin another broken record/ BG unsubstantiated conspiracy theorist spreading disinformation and ugliness with no apparent point. If you bothered to read five thread pages, you would see your main argument has been refuted repeatedly (support and recognition of SoS achievements this week has been virtually unanimous).

Stop trying to ride the coat tails of SoS and post in T2 please.

in WvW

Posted by: kidbs.8920

kidbs.8920

Sorry BG guys, SoS has won our respect. They deserve to be in tier 1.

I will say that this has been one of the worst weeks that I’ve seen from SBI in terms of attendance. We’re missing so many key commanders and players. It’s frustrating how many people have been staying in the fractals this week and neglecting WvW. SoS has the advantage of having a huge guild with over 400 players that are always on and coordinated. I would settle for people just getting their kitten into teamspeak but it’s like pulling teeth trying to get people to do that.

At this point I would say that SoS probably has a more hardcore WvW population than other servers and are hungrier for their first tier 1 win. I’m hoping that next SBI will get the turkey and fractals out of their system and bring back their “A” game. I’m not saying that we would have won, but we would definitely have a much closer match than we are having now.

SoR – Nethernoz (Necro), Zealot of Pain (Guardian), William The Butcher (Ranger)

in WvW

Posted by: Casia.4281

Casia.4281

Nah, The tears are delicious.

And the 1-5 variance is pretty small, any given week anyone can win.

in WvW

Posted by: cold.3946

cold.3946

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Keg – 80 Guardian | Mini Keg – 80 Mesmer
Strike Force [SF] Stormbluff Isle
www.strikeforceguild.com

in WvW

Posted by: Slayer Lord.5023

Slayer Lord.5023

Wow, we did step it up. JQ takes the borderlands and even did very well in EB. Glad we could step it up. SBI was doing awesome for awhile too, but then just kind of dropped.

Jade Quarry Server

[DARK]

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

There was a large majority last night playing the SBI drinking game where if anything your color flips or if you flip something to your color, take a drink… Now here I sit sluggish at work drinkin’ Gatorade

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

Happy Thanksgiving SBI, SOS, and even JQ, who don’t celebrate holidays because you’re evil pagans.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Posted by: Guild Wars Fan.3249

Guild Wars Fan.3249

It’s been a hellish fight for EB this week. Yesterday proved no different, except for the highlight of getting to hunt down the ArenaNet player on SBI, with his nice shiny and very visible ANet logo

Every time I got him down 8 or 9 SBI players were there to revive him before I could get the stomp off on him. Cost me 10 odd silver (in repair bills) just to get him down those two time – sneaky bugger was often lurking at the back of your zerg outside SM, tempting us with his logo

in WvW

Posted by: Binafus.8153

Binafus.8153

Don’t feel too sorry for SoS Tier 4 to the top of Tier 1 in the past few weeks.

SoS does not need to worry about what another server that got beat by them thinks.

in WvW

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

We transferred OUT of Blackgate when they hit Tier 1 because we did not agree with the path the majority of the guild leaders were taking. Server stacking and a LOT of bandwagons is not something we wanted. The server queue’s also spiked up to 3-5 hours at our guilds peak time. There was also hostility between [Agg] and most ex-HoD oceanic guilds. We transferred to SoS when they were tier 4, quite a while ago but it has been and still is a lot of fun. We also are anxious to fight against Blackgate hope to see you guys in T1 very soon.

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

in WvW

Posted by: Grumpdogg.6910

Grumpdogg.6910

Well Tier 1 certainly delivered the most epic matchup we’ve had so far. Thanks to everyone on SoS for going skyfalls to the wall this week. Scrambling defence of SM for hours (days?) on end was really enjoyable in a “if we are all going to die – let’s at least delay it another tick” kinda way.

/salute

“I swung a sword, I swung a sword again, oh look I swung a sword again!”
- Colin Johanson while spamming key 1 in GW2

in WvW

Posted by: crewthief.8649

crewthief.8649

Unfortunately Blackgate doesn’t really belong in T1, huh? :/

< JADE QUARRY >
Zabroshan – 80 Guardian / Sorroe – 80 Mesmer
Hands Off My Octopus

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

Did FoE just jump over to SOS? is this the 3d big server they hopped to?

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Posted by: Stamen.9240

Stamen.9240

Rephrase the title please.

Everyone knows it is SBI vs. JQ AND SoS.

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

They’ve been on SOS for quite some time now.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

in WvW

Xenesis.6389

Deathdawg – [REO] Ripple Effect Oz
Sea of Sorrows since BWE #1

Really?

Why can’t people understand by now that 2 on 1 fighting will happen often with a 3 team fight.

North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

Deathdawg – [REO] Ripple Effect Oz
Sea of Sorrows since BWE #1

Really?

Why can’t people understand by now that 2 on 1 fighting will happen often with a 3 team fight.

And THIS is why SOS belongs in T-1. They understand it’s not 2v1, it’s word vs world vs world. Everyone wants everyone dead, everyone wants to win, cut throats, cut losses and fight again.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Posted by: Sender.7958

Sender.7958

For the record, the one or two BG peeps trolling this thread are not representative of our entire server >.< most of us are decent folk and we acknowledge we got pushed out of T1 because we were not quite at that level yet.

And sinister just please stop already. SoS will probably win this week but MORE IMPORTANTLY their opponents accord them more respect than we garnered in 3 weeks at T1 . . . . please reflect long and hard on why this might be.

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

We transferred OUT of Blackgate when they hit Tier 1 because we did not agree with the path the majority of the guild leaders were taking. Server stacking and a LOT of bandwagons is not something we wanted. The server queue’s also spiked up to 3-5 hours at our guilds peak time. There was also hostility between [Agg] and most ex-HoD oceanic guilds. We transferred to SoS when they were tier 4, quite a while ago but it has been and still is a lot of fun. We also are anxious to fight against Blackgate hope to see you guys in T1 very soon.

It’s funny ‘cause now you’re on a server that is super stacked (way more then BG ever was), and has bandwagoners coming in every day. You believed the outside hype of BG being stacked when it was far from the truth. Which ex hod guilds are you referring to? Half the ex HoD guilds that moved here were quite frankly overhyped, dead guilds that no one ever sees in WvW or they moved to the current bandwagon SoS.

Also does any server have 3-5 hour q’s anymore? Certainly not BG in the past 5 weeks, even Fridays aren’t that long.

BeeGee
Beast mode

(edited by pot.6805)

in WvW

Xenesis.6389

We’ve never had 3-5 hr queues, at most I’ve had to wait 1-1.5 hr the past couple weeks on the start of a new match. So to say we are more stacked than BG ever was… lol…
I wouldn’t expect any servers to have 3-5 hr queues anymore simply because guilds want their members to play and most of the big guilds have spread out by now.

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

We’ve never had 3-5 hr queues, at most I’ve had to wait 1-1.5 hr the past couple weeks on the start of a new match. So to say we are more stacked than BG ever was… lol…
I wouldn’t expect any servers to have 3-5 hr queues anymore simply because guilds want their members to play and most of the big guilds have spread out by now.

It is clear to everyone you have way better coverage the BG ever had so if BG was “stacked” with players……

BG hasn’t had 3-5 hr Q’s in months. I rarely see q’s longer then 5 minutes (and usually only on EBG) on BG except for the first couple hours of reset.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in WvW

Thobek.1730

SoS q times currently are instant for all BL’s and maybe a 10-15 q for EB. But thats normal since a lot of the randoms end up in EB crying about x guild camping the jumping puzzle since they heard a precusor dropped from the chest there once.