WvW Fair 3v9 no gimmick.

WvW Fair 3v9 no gimmick.

in WvW

Posted by: DustyRhodes.9407

DustyRhodes.9407

Some friends and I pull stuff like this all the time. Share any crazy WvW videos you have :D. Warning may be inappropriate language.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo7imPM1J3k&feature=plcp

All level 80s on Stormbluff Isle, Guild -Life Alert-
Guardian – Ripheus
Mesmer- Agust
Thief- Dusty Rhodes

WvW Fair 3v9 no gimmick.

in WvW

Posted by: Nevron.9413

Nevron.9413

Not bad, but I’d be a little more impressed if it didn’t involve a dagger storming HS thief. Also have to factor in the orb buff. Judging by your server’s points potential, it’s possible and likely that you had at least two or even all three orbs, which provides quite the buff.

Guild – Shadow of Apophis [SoA]

(edited by Nevron.9413)

WvW Fair 3v9 no gimmick.

in WvW

DustyRhodes.9407

Not bad, but I’d be a little more impressed if it didn’t involve a dagger storming HS thief. Also have to factor in the orb buff.

I usually use thieves guild, but i pulled out dagger storm right before this video to save my friend since hes a slow guardian and saved him a second time during the video. Also i never use heartseeker unless they are below 50% or to cover ground which is the correct way to use it, so you can’t really hate on me for using an ability. I will send you a video of us in the future without any orb buffs. Like i said we do this all the time, with or without the orbs. Orbs just made this fight easier for us.

Also sorry for kitteny video quality, i do not pay for stream for the top resolution or have an on board rendering device. Best quality for being free :P.

WvW Fair 3v9 no gimmick.

in WvW

DustyRhodes.9407

Also, not looking for criticism. Just sharing fun times in turn for other peoples fun times in WvW. Share any videos you please

WvW Fair 3v9 no gimmick.

in WvW

Posted by: MrPicklez.6473

MrPicklez.6473

Good teamwork, but sadly the orb buff and obvious massive points lead (robust) really kills it. I run duo with a guard and it’s quite easy to take out 6+ people that are unorganized, simply because thief/guard synergize extremely well. Between stealth and stability stomps, it makes fighting outnumbered much more manageable. Disorganized players tend to not know how to respond to small groups that decide to turn and fight, as is evidenced by them focusing the guard (???) instead of your thief, as well as the fact that they could have easily survived if those people stopped to quick-res the downed player before you stomped him.

Use of shadow refuge to rezz allies was nice, though. Most uninformed players will keep attacking once you put down shadow refuge, which reveals them and lets the stomp land. Good to see the people you play with on vent are smarter than that =P

WvW Fair 3v9 no gimmick.

in WvW

Posted by: Air.6452

Air.6452

Good thing you have the mental age of a 16 year white gangsta. “effin p*ssy B*tch” – really makes for a tasteful, enjoyable video.

Chody – Leader of We Came To Dance GW2
Crystal Desert
We Came To Dance [WCTD]

WvW Fair 3v9 no gimmick.

in WvW

Posted by: Vexus.5423

Vexus.5423

I do this on the daily bro. Can’t capture my life!

WvW Fair 3v9 no gimmick.

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

This has happened to me more times then I can count. once survived a 6 vs about 20.

Nothing special whatsoever

WvW Fair 3v9 no gimmick.

in WvW

DustyRhodes.9407

This has happened to me more times then I can count. once survived a 6 vs about 20.

Did i ever say it was special? Geez all this community does is flame for everything. My bad for sharing some fun. This is exactly why i usually stay away from these forums. Nothing but trolls and qqers.

WvW Fair 3v9 no gimmick.

in WvW

Posted by: Ranc.7192

Ranc.7192

Epic lol…….nice fight

Fyi- Dont be upset about the haters, trolls and qqers there still trying to figure out how to win a fight 1v1 lol

Rexir-80 Guardian
Guild- [EMP]
Server-Jade Quarry

WvW Fair 3v9 no gimmick.

in WvW

Posted by: epics.9310

epics.9310

lol at the geek saying we should start streaming we could make money, made me laugh +1 for ya

WvW Fair 3v9 no gimmick.

in WvW

Posted by: Kolly.9872

Kolly.9872

well done mate, but next time try to use the “call target” thing, cannot see a 3vs9 with no one calling targets

Thief might not be as strong as last year
but they’re a lot stronger
than they will be next year!

WvW Fair 3v9 no gimmick.

in WvW

Posted by: epics.9310

epics.9310

well done mate, but next time try to use the “call target” thing, cannot see a 3vs9 with no one calling targets

better explain how to do it first lmao

WvW Fair 3v9 no gimmick.

in WvW

Posted by: Zagz.6402

Zagz.6402

I like 5vGuildZerg more IMO:

[Tempest Wolves]

WvW Fair 3v9 no gimmick.

in WvW

Posted by: Trueshots.9456

Trueshots.9456

Good thing you have the mental age of a 16 year white gangsta. “effin p*ssy B*tch” – really makes for a tasteful, enjoyable video.

Best comment on post, much more impressive than the actual video itself lol.

What they did wasn’t all that impressive imo, 3v9 (if that was even the actual numbers, i didn’t see that many honestly) that’s 3 per person. Killing 3 people by yourself is hardly a task in this game and isn’t even worth posting if ur holding all 3 orbs.

That being said would love to see more video, I’ll make sure I have my mute sounds on though for the next one lol

~Poison Caltrop~
I apologize, If you didn’t outnumber me, it wasn’t a fair fight

WvW Fair 3v9 no gimmick.

in WvW

Posted by: mifbifgiggle.6713

mifbifgiggle.6713

Best comment on post, much more impressive than the actual video itself lol.

What they did wasn’t all that impressive imo, 3v9 (if that was even the actual numbers, i didn’t see that many honestly) that’s 3 per person. Killing 3 people by yourself is hardly a task in this game and isn’t even worth posting if ur holding all 3 orbs.

That being said would love to see more video, I’ll make sure I have my mute sounds on though for the next one lol

a 1v2+ isn’t easy if the people you are fighting are actually good. Even with the orb bonus, you should only be able to (mathematically) be equal to 1.15 players, while they are 2 or 3. If you had a bad kitten soloer running around, and he ran into 2 bad kitten soloers, he would lose.

Mr Flintlock, lvl 80 Engineer
Jade Quarry Crusader
rock the elixirs.

WvW Fair 3v9 no gimmick.

in WvW

Trueshots.9456

Good point, Basically ur saying if people suck u can kill them if they don’t you cant….that’s pretty standard. I didn’t see any really talented players those boys were fighting in the video. Heck, I can get beat 2v1 if the guys better than me and the person I’m with. My point is that (98% of WvW’rs, are poor players. So the likelihood of 3 decent players running into 9 decent players is highly unlikely. Historical fact is that the larger the group usually the less talent per individual.

~Poison Caltrop~

WvW Fair 3v9 no gimmick.

in WvW

Posted by: kingxcon.5607

kingxcon.5607

I like 5vGuildZerg more IMO:

Nahhhh dude, This is how you do it. xD Check Reply for the Time Watch it HD also check Chapter 1 if you want. xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tY_keiIqxA

@OP.
Nice one bro… Whatever it is, you still did great. But cant really do that with Decent players

Sanctum of Rall | Warrior | [WF]-Leader | Part-time (Commander)
The real leader has no need to lead—
he is content to point the way. INFRONT OF THE BATTLEFIELD!!! -Kingxcon

(edited by kingxcon.5607)

WvW Fair 3v9 no gimmick.

in WvW

DustyRhodes.9407

No kitten 3 decent players can’t take 9 decent players. That isn’t hard to comprehend so you all can stop repeating it as if no one understands that, but yourself. I’ll post a better fight next time i actually decide to record my WvW. We do this all the time so it shouldn’t take long.

WvW Fair 3v9 no gimmick.

in WvW

Posted by: Averist.6502

Averist.6502

I honoestly thought this was going to be a proposal for a Fair (event) where the top 3 WvW servers go against like the next 9 in line or something like that. Not a bad show none-the-less

WvW Fair 3v9 no gimmick.

in WvW

Posted by: Fury.6248

Fury.6248

With 3orb buff a thief could easily solo 5. You add a Mesmer and a Guardian to that mix and you better not lose to 9 player who are not even all 80…

Also looks like your using a similar spec to the WvW spec I posted long time ago as well with a minor change.

Dragonbrand Server
Devious(DVS)

(edited by Fury.6248)

WvW Fair 3v9 no gimmick.

in WvW

Trueshots.9456

Nahhhh dude, This is how you do it. xD Check Reply for the Time Watch it HD also check Chapter 1 if you want. xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tY_keiIqxA

@OP.
Nice one bro… Whatever it is, you still did great. But cant really do that with Decent players[/quote]

Hmm i watched the video and this is what I saw:
1. 20 people attempting to take a keep from approx the same numbers + npcs +siegeweapon
2. saw a guard throw a few range skill till he almost died, then ran in and built siege weapon to easymode it
3. after easymoding it, saw a solo kill he thought he could get, jumped out and got 1 kill, then died in 1.2784647 secs.

I mean Im sure you have better videos then that, i love vids please show me the good stuff though!

~Poison Caltrop~

WvW Fair 3v9 no gimmick.

in WvW

Posted by: joshisanonymous.5270

joshisanonymous.5270

I just wanna go on record saying I abhor listening to Vent chat in people’s videos. I’d actually prefer crappy music.

WvW Fair 3v9 no gimmick.

in WvW

Posted by: Zulubeast.8519

Zulubeast.8519

Did i ever say it was special? Geez all this community does is flame for everything. My bad for sharing some fun. This is exactly why i usually stay away from these forums. Nothing but trolls and qqers.

So, you flame people in your video, and now you’re upset people are criticizing it? Yea, they’re the trolls.

WvW Fair 3v9 no gimmick.

in WvW

Posted by: Ardelin.9543

Ardelin.9543

Watched until I saw S key usage, promptly closed.

WvW Fair 3v9 no gimmick.

in WvW

DustyRhodes.9407

What do you mean by S key usage? You mean shift+1 for steal or the actual S key? I thought everyone used the S key.

WvW Fair 3v9 no gimmick.

in WvW

Ardelin.9543

What do you mean by S key usage? You mean shift+1 for steal or the actual S key? I thought everyone used the S key.

S keying, backpedaling, stepping backwards, being bad, the terms are interchangeable. Basically anyone who has their “move backwards” still key bound is automatically a inefficient and bad player.

(edited by Ardelin.9543)

WvW Fair 3v9 no gimmick.

in WvW

Trueshots.9456

@ Zagz
I enjoyed your video, mainly cause MoG is a joke and their 2nd in command is a chump. but other than that:
*There were 4 randoms with you guys and possibly a 5th(can’t confirm)
*You where in your own supply camp (no clue if it was upgraded or not)
So add all the players and NPC’s up you weren’t hugely outnumbered, if your anything like me I’d rather fight a player as an NPC’s any day lol
All and All it was entertaining, I actually watched it 2x

~Poison Caltrop~

WvW Fair 3v9 no gimmick.

in WvW

Posted by: Docc.3687

Docc.3687

S keying, backpedaling, stepping backwards, being bad, the terms are interchangeable. Basically anyone who has their “move backwards” still key bound is automatically a inefficient and bad player.

This is one of the dumbest things I have ever read. I hope you aren’t serious Adrelin.

WvW Fair 3v9 no gimmick.

in WvW

DustyRhodes.9407

If you know how to use it correctly it doesn’t make you inefficient at all. There is nothing i would keybind there so your point is invalid. What you should be saying is if you still use Q and E to rotate your character you are inefficient and should learn how to use the right mouse button.

WvW Fair 3v9 no gimmick.

in WvW

Posted by: fractalKinesis.8569

fractalKinesis.8569

>Life Alert [HELP]

bahahaah you guys
keep driving for that northernmost vista

Xiro, High Five Warriors [HFW], Jade Quarry

WvW Fair 3v9 no gimmick.

in WvW

Ardelin.9543

ITT: butthurt s key allstars.

Clearly backpedaling at half your movespeed is a efficient way of playing, either way I’m done wasting my time with trash so you have fun being bad and what not.

(edited by Ardelin.9543)

WvW Fair 3v9 no gimmick.

in WvW

Posted by: epicsmooth.7825

epicsmooth.7825

Was I supposed to be impressed?

WvW Fair 3v9 no gimmick.

in WvW

Posted by: nysta.6713

nysta.6713

situational. as a caster, i often backpedal for range. i want to be hitting right on the limit of my range, not getting too close. further back i am, the better for me. call me a coward if you like, i like to think it keeps me alive longer to rain down more fire.

i agree i wouldn’t backpedal if i were playing melee, though.

having said that – each to their own. if you live, it’s good. if you kill, it’s better. who cares how?

edit: for the record, i didn’t watch the vid. :P i saw the comment about gangsta speak etc, and figured it’d annoy me, too. because, you know, english.

WvW Fair 3v9 no gimmick.

in WvW

DustyRhodes.9407

>Life Alert [HELP]

bahahaah you guys
keep driving for that northernmost vista

All day every day! haha It shall be ours over and over and over. :P