WvW as it now made me mad, depressed and I start hate this game

in WvW

Posted by: Uman.2197

Uman.2197

I hate GW2. Becouse WWW. I play on really strongest, organaized and clever minding server (FS). And after last 2 weeks of nightcapping press I leave this game and not want even entering more.
So ArenaNet you fail today personally for me.

in WvW

Posted by: Winterwolf.3782

Winterwolf.3782

I sort of feel like this should be a meme.

Tarnished Coast Rough Riders

in WvW

Posted by: Houdii.2563

Houdii.2563

Have fun being a panda!

Houdii Hoo
[KoS]
SBI

in WvW

Uman.2197

Panda?)))
Darkfall 2 soon.

in WvW

Posted by: spanky.4630

spanky.4630

so you will only play if your winning?

Monkeyspanks – [IRON]

http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in WvW

Posted by: DavidMonthen.4398

DavidMonthen.4398

someone close this, quick! it’ll turn into a QQ thread of whiners & trolls.

Commander – Kaargoth Bloodsteel
Gunnars Hold – [RUN]
www.run-guild.com

in WvW

Posted by: nidwin.6731

nidwin.6731

May be you could use a small break Uman. If it’s getting to you it’s often a sign that you need to take a step back. Enjoy the remaining sunny days, take a walk in the world, recharge the battery and come back when full loaded again bro.

Take care mate and don’t let a game get you depressed.

in WvW

Uman.2197

I`m win most time. But I loose all my investement upgrades (I play solo or whith 1-2 friend) only in nights. When I loose it I have whith outnumbered buff and against 3orb buff zerg. So what point of play for me? spending money (I spend 3-5 gold every day only on fort-castle-keep upgrades, not even count other spends). I really like FS server. Most all do best – they upgrade, defend, use smart tactics, never seen use hacks or exploits (but see as it use Desolation many times), most time on maps 1-4 commanders, some really skilled groups. I seen how it take fully upgraded Keeps or Garrisons in 1-3 tries and only see this few times from Vizhu and Elona and NEVER from Deso. I really spend most time on WvW mostly and I loose any sense of fair and good play.
So no. I dont play if I win only. But I tired when all my work destroying not but good skilled play, but nightcappers zerged when we gain outnumbered buff. And I`m not alone whith this.
Yes this is QQ thread. But it this is only ArenaNet fault – they made one of the most beautifull game in last few years and fail.

in WvW

Posted by: Houdii.2563

Houdii.2563

Darkflop 2

15chars?

Houdii Hoo
[KoS]
SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

“Oh and to op: Maybe pvp is too hard for you, try hello kitty online for a change.”

boah kitten alert.

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

in WvW

Posted by: Knasher.5607

Knasher.5607

Vizunah has held the number one spot by being a bigger server than any of the others, so they had more people logging in earlier or logging off later than any other server. Far Shiverpeaks held the number two spot by being bigger than any of the servers that alternate the number three slot but not bigger than Vizunah. That is now changing with people migrating away from Vizunah and obviously the big migration to Desolation, for the first time since launch the people on FS are having to go though what almost every other server has had to face at one point or another (and what people who play on Ruins of Surmia or Fissure of Woe face every week) .

(edited by Knasher.5607)

in WvW

Posted by: jayderyu.3751

jayderyu.3751

I dont’ understand why people are getting upset about losing keeps?

If you spend 4 hours taking keeps during your prime time. You go to sleep, go to work. That’s 16hours for 2 other parts of the planet’s own prime time to do their work.

Keep in mind that they have their own prime time. This isn’t a problem with Anet game. This is how the planet works. Might as well scream at the chinese for production of good when your sleeping even though it’s sunny at their side.

And then. when you come back on line of course the keeps are theirs. If they were still yours you would have nothing to do. As another poster said.

Your only really happy when your winning.

I thinkt he problem isn’t with the game. It’s with the fact that the maps are small compared to a full standard world PvP mmo. The Mists really is a small place. That small place is going to change hands often unless your server outclasses the others. Maybe if the maps were 4 times bigger each, interlinked by stream loading or portles, but only 1 spawn point in each zone in their own borderlands. Then the battle would feel like it’s own world.

As it is right now. Keeps are meant to change hands often. There is nothing for it. So complaining about it amounts to complaining that Oblivian is a RPG, that Street Fighter is about 1 on 1 fighting, that Call of Duty is an FPS, Final Fantasy has heavy narration. These games are made with a play style in mind and so is WvW. WvW is working the way it’s designed by similar match ups. Including the effects of your non primetime.

I don’t need no stinking signature.

in WvW

Posted by: mangarrage.1062

mangarrage.1062

what did df2 decide about wiping characters? I havent really been following it that much
DF was really only for super hardcore PvP people, problem is not alot exist which makes it very hard to be a hit

in WvW

Posted by: Hsinimod.5784

Hsinimod.5784

Well… the Outmanned Boon is a joke honestly. Can’t really do anything with it. You are outmanned. You can try to ninja around the map and run away a lot, but you aren’t going to get anything of worth with the boon.

Once people see it, they tend to go “oh crap, no point to play now” and leave. It keeps the population low. ArenaNet really did design the matches to snowball, not intentionally, but by human nature.

I can see the point somewhat. The design lends to the problem getting worse. First 3 days are balanced fighting, and everything after is just a lame duck.

Playing Devil’s Advocate since 1990.

in WvW

Posted by: Tomasen.6013

Tomasen.6013

WvWs curent state made me stop playing aswell. Theres so much work needed on wvw and Arenanet releases Haloween expansion..
So much potential, so much ruined.. Hope they will come with something gamechanging soon..

Tomesmeren. AoA. Far Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: Jarl.8607

Jarl.8607

Playing wvwvw gave my character 60 of its 80 levels & all but 2 peices of his fully equiped exotic gear.

Playing as the underdog means you have a target RICH environment.

Engineer – lvl 80 – Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: GSSBlunaspike.4153

GSSBlunaspike.4153

I dont’ understand why people are getting upset about losing keeps?

If you spend 4 hours taking keeps during your prime time. You go to sleep, go to work. That’s 16hours for 2 other parts of the planet’s own prime time to do their work.

Keep in mind that they have their own prime time. This isn’t a problem with Anet game. This is how the planet works. Might as well scream at the chinese for production of good when your sleeping even though it’s sunny at their side.

And then. when you come back on line of course the keeps are theirs. If they were still yours you would have nothing to do. As another poster said.

Your only really happy when your winning.

I thinkt he problem isn’t with the game. It’s with the fact that the maps are small compared to a full standard world PvP mmo. The Mists really is a small place. That small place is going to change hands often unless your server outclasses the others. Maybe if the maps were 4 times bigger each, interlinked by stream loading or portles, but only 1 spawn point in each zone in their own borderlands. Then the battle would feel like it’s own world.

As it is right now. Keeps are meant to change hands often. There is nothing for it. So complaining about it amounts to complaining that Oblivian is a RPG, that Street Fighter is about 1 on 1 fighting, that Call of Duty is an FPS, Final Fantasy has heavy narration. These games are made with a play style in mind and so is WvW. WvW is working the way it’s designed by similar match ups. Including the effects of your non primetime.

IP locks, simple solution to the problem right there.

in WvW

Posted by: neithan.9750

neithan.9750

If a video game causes you to feel this way, you need to seek some help.

Night capping is stupid to complain about. So you want people that are out of your time zone to not be able to play when they want to? That’s not selfish at all.

Neithan Turambar
Level 80 Guardian, Thief
Minions of Grenth, Jade Quarry