WvW over before it began

WvW over before it began

in WvW

Posted by: akanibbles.6237

akanibbles.6237

Look at the NA tiers on http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA and you can clearly see that all but one matchup is over – and it’s only halfway through the week.

Game over.

WvW over before it began

in WvW

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

Well,
Yeah.

That’s what happens when people mass transfer in such a frenzy that there are no possible combinations of fair matches.

Dragonbrand

WvW over before it began

in WvW

Posted by: Cries.1263

Cries.1263

Mass transfers AFTER the free transfers are over? Surely ye jest?

Chars: Shi No Sakebi / Hisui Usagi
Server: Maguuma…it’s…interesting…

WvW over before it began

in WvW

EnRohbi.2187

It’s almost like I tried to tell everybody for months before paid transfers hit that costing a bit of gold isn’t going to stop guilds from moving. o;

Dragonbrand

WvW over before it began

in WvW

EnRohbi.2187

It’s almost like I tried to tell everybody for months before paid transfers hit that costing a bit of gold isn’t going to stop guilds from moving. o;

No. Just stop.

Stop what? >:
I thought everybody was having a good time

Dragonbrand

WvW over before it began

in WvW

Posted by: Cries.1263

Cries.1263

+1
This basic concept seemed to gloss over everybodys attention. Since launch, you see a hell of a lot of people with gold bought commander titles, which suggests a significant amount of money in the economy. Be it gold sellers, people milking their guildies for mula, or just saving up via event/material farming, there is a lot of gold in the economy. With a gold ~>gem transfer possibility, there really isnt anything that can stop people from wandering around as they please.

Chars: Shi No Sakebi / Hisui Usagi
Server: Maguuma…it’s…interesting…

WvW over before it began

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Actually, from most of the discussion I have seen, most of the top tier servers are pretty happy with their position at present. JQ gets to face a new challenge formed by BG recruitment. SOR have a stable footing in Tier 1. BG are coming to tier 1. SOS have been falling for a while and having a few major guilds moving means their fall won’t be long and drawn out.

WvW over before it began

in WvW

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

Unfortunately there seems to be an unitended byproduct of paid transfers turning this game into a pay to win game. It has created elitist mercenary guilds which will go to the server that pays the most. Needless to say this is game over unless the problem gets acknowledged and solved as soon as possible.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

WvW over before it began

in WvW

Posted by: Laii.2780

Laii.2780

lololol

[CERN] ~ WAR/Necro^ O ^)/!

WvW over before it began

in WvW

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

Yeah pretty seems about right. Like after 3 or 4 days JQ just does alt xp farm runs. Look at the pie chart for T1, its like domination.