WvW skins for low levels?

in WvW

Posted by: Reboco.7309

Reboco.7309

Q:

This question was probably here before, but I couldn’t find an answer. Why are those wvw skins for badges only for 80 level player? They are karma skins from low level zones. I thought that’s great when I first saw them. But now I start to level new character in wvw and it’s not available for him. I even try to move my item on level 80 character, but applying that skin makes it soulbound (if I’m not wrong).

I cannot see why would anybody buy this on level 80, but I can see why they would buy it on lower levels. I was so happy about them and now I’m sad Was it intended????

in WvW

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

This question was probably here before, but I couldn’t find an answer. Why are those wvw skins for badges only for 80 level player? They are karma skins from low level zones. I thought that’s great when I first saw them. But now I start to level new character in wvw and it’s not available for him. I even try to move my item on level 80 character, but applying that skin makes it soulbound (if I’m not wrong).

I cannot see why would anybody buy this on level 80, but I can see why they would buy it on lower levels. I was so happy about them and now I’m sad Was it intended????

I bought some on my lvl 80 because I’m too lazy to look up in what zone to get these items and walk there.

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Posted by: Reboco.7309

Reboco.7309

I bought some on my lvl 80 because I’m too lazy to look up in what zone to get these items and walk there.

I can understand that. But I bought on my lvl 80 the wvw skin which I find nicer.
I mean it’s ok to have it for level 80 as other option, but why we are not supposed to have it on low levels because those are low level skins anyway.
It’s just too sad for me, as I will need to run all those levels only with one skin from karma, or drops, or maybe TP :/