WvWvW (aka Exploit vs Exploit vs Exploit)

in WvW

Posted by: Chaosx.2471

Chaosx.2471

I never really enjoyed pvp until i played GW2, the 3 team WvWvW aspect of the game really caught my interest, and i really enjoy it! But lately is seems that there is just exploit after exploit after exploit being used by all teams involved. It really takes the fun out of the game when a team of 1-5 elementalists use the lightning surge exploit to destroy a keep full of siege, or an entire alliance uses a terrain exploit to capture a tower in borderlands without doing any damage to a wall or gate…or seeing orbs get flown from one side of the map to the other, once again without any damage being done to the keep that held it.

Personally there is no point in going into WvWvW for me any longer until all these issues are addressed by Arenanet. I love this game, and I think Anet did a fantastic job, and I’m really hoping WvWvW gets some love in the bug department really soon!

Sinner – GM & Commander
[CYN] Cynical – http://cynicalgw2.com
[TC] Tarnished Coast

(edited by Chaosx.2471)

in WvW

Posted by: Renegadeimp.8439

Renegadeimp.8439

If you see an exploiter, report them. Dont just complain, then ignore it.

in WvW

Posted by: Gankfest.4965

Gankfest.4965

you know some stuff happens because of bugs and people don’t know that. Some people purposely exploit a bug, and the people that do are a small fraction of a server.

Gankfest™ ~ <PRX> ~ JQ
80 ~ Thief/Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: PoiSonPeZ.4286

PoiSonPeZ.4286

Can’t report an exploiter if you can’t see their name.

in WvW

Posted by: kitanas.3596

kitanas.3596

Can’t report an exploiter if you can’t see their name.

right clicking on an opponents name brigs up a report button.

in WvW

Posted by: Windmoor.9834

Windmoor.9834

sure u can, right click then hit “REPORT”

Don’t fear the unknown, CONQUER IT!!!

in WvW

Posted by: CC Charles.3675

CC Charles.3675

Community Coordinator

Hi,

As explained above, when you see someone you suspect to be cheating, please report them via the ingame report tool.

You can also create a request for our customer support with all necessary details inside.

Thanks for your help!