darkhaven wants an treaty with emery bay in wvw

in WvW

Posted by: Jay wilson.1702

Jay wilson.1702

sactum of whatever guys are killing us like hot cakes can we all get an allince to take down that big monster?

in WvW

Posted by: Kellnor.5428

Kellnor.5428

Server Alliances ruin w3 imho. If youre getting your butt handed to you, dont ask another server for a handout. Organize, group up, hit where it counts, and develop a reputation for your server for being the best at FIGHTING. Asking servers for a handout all the way up the rankings is exactly what w3 is NOT about.

This is not a troll post, (I just got farmed for 5 hours by a server alliance). This is me saying alliances ruin truly good w3

Commander Kell Swiftfire, Jade Quarry
Co-Leader & Defensive Strategist of Empërium [EMP]

in WvW

Posted by: Furanku.1654

Furanku.1654

So, umm I belong to that “Sanctum of whatever” as you call it. (pst its Rall). It took me since Headstart to get our server united and working together. So if you are getting owned, its okie get a strong guild together plan tactics or hey come join our server and join Fallen Lords. <3

in WvW

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

Server Alliances ruin w3 imho. If youre getting your butt handed to you, dont ask another server for a handout. Organize, group up, hit where it counts, and develop a reputation for your server for being the best at FIGHTING. Asking servers for a handout all the way up the rankings is exactly what w3 is NOT about.

This is not a troll post, (I just got farmed for 5 hours by a server alliance). This is me saying alliances ruin truly good w3

Arena Net disagrees. They want server alliances. It is a way to get the winning server down.

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

in WvW

Posted by: Velron.3729

Velron.3729

Server alliances are the whole reason for it being a THREE faction system.

Fragg – Engineer | Lil Zek – Warrior PVP R43
[DA] Decisive Actions – Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Slamz.5376

Slamz.5376

Sanctum just has more non-prime-time players, particularly in the Euro prime time area. I don’t think Ehmry + Darkhaven together can match their numbers 24/7.

We do well against them in prime time though. IIRC, Ehmry was winning until something like 6am eastern.

Facing the same thing now with Sorrow’s Furnace. Did well against them during the day but overnight they have a Zerg Horde that shows up around 4am and we just don’t have their numbers.

The update to make arrow carts immune to retaliation will do a lot to resolve these problems, though. Hopefully they can patch that sooner rather than later. 3 people on arrow carts can do a lot to slow down a late-night zerg from taking over the whole map in an hour.

Camelot Unchained – from the makers of DAOC
A game that’s 100% WvW
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13861848/camelot-unchained

in WvW

Furanku.1654

Sanctum only has really 2 guilds doing WvW and lots of other pugs, that do the jumping puzzle of sit afk. Sanctum of faces a lot of problems in the WvW area but Fallen Lords is uniting the server and has started an alliance to assist in this matter. However, as things are you never know what will or will not happen when 2week long battle begins.

I’m EST but I’ve been told that Sanctum is a PST server. -_- so yeah arond 6pm pst sounds about right. I know when Server reset happens at 7pm est my guild is there in full force all 300 of us. o/

in WvW

Posted by: Faranox.4217

Faranox.4217

Server alliances are fine, as long as they organically collapse after the bigger threat has been destroyed. If the 2 servers stay buddy buddy after A#1 is taken down, the alliance will make WvW not fun for the World who was dethroned.

Chops Mcgee, of Anvil Rock

in WvW

Posted by: No Walking.6349

No Walking.6349

Sanctum only has really 2 guilds doing WvW and lots of other pugs, that do the jumping puzzle of sit afk. Sanctum of faces a lot of problems in the WvW area but Fallen Lords is uniting the server and has started an alliance to assist in this matter. However, as things are you never know what will or will not happen when 2week long battle begins.

I’m EST but I’ve been told that Sanctum is a PST server. -_- so yeah arond 6pm pst sounds about right. I know when Server reset happens at 7pm est my guild is there in full force all 300 of us. o/

I would like to show you all how Fail Lords is “UNITING THE SERVER”
FL is doing NOTHING to unite the server….they are elitist, and their GL is a troll…..

Here is the proof…while SM was falling and we were calling for help….this is what Fura told his guild to do….think twice before you run with FL.

http://i.imgur.com/U5x1g.jpg

in WvW

Posted by: hunTShoo.1247

hunTShoo.1247

jay wilson playing gw2 gj on d3

in WvW

Posted by: Foresight.2056

Foresight.2056

This is the biggest load of crap I’ve read on the forums.

As I’m writing this, you’re sitting in EB jumping puzzle with pug you pulled and FL.

Pray tell what alliances you’ve made? All ‘alliances’ that you’ve attempted so far have broken apart because you refuse to work with people unless they exclusively use your Raidcall (lol) channel.

lvl 80 Warrior, Mesmer, Guardian and Thief
Santum of Rall

(edited by Foresight.2056)

in WvW

Posted by: No Walking.6349

No Walking.6349

This is the biggest load of crap I’ve read on the forums.

As I’m writing this, you’re sitting in EB jumping puzzle with pug you pulled and FL.

Pray tell what alliances you’ve made? All ‘alliances’ that you’ve attempted so far have broken apart because you refuse to work with people unless they exclusively use your Raidcall (lol) channel.

EXACTLY!!!! Like I said…look at the image I put in my post, and here http://i.imgur.com/U5x1g.jpg
He’s the biggest liar on the server…..Anyone in FL needs to switch guilds asap….

in WvW

Furanku.1654

Can you post the video? You know the one that shows all the trolling on FL that caused the 3 members we had on at the time to fall back and ignore the trolling. However, we are just like any other guild pushing and supporting the server. However, we do not control the pugs, randoms or others from another guild. Fallen Lords works together as a group and works together with the server. However the server does not rest on our pixels alone.