wvw matchups

wvw matchups

in WvW

Posted by: PetricaKerempuh.7958

PetricaKerempuh.7958

winner of a tier gets 3 points and goes to higher tier
second place gets 1 point and stays in same tier
third place gets 0 points and goes to lower tier

winner of highest tier can choose to go to lowest tier or to stay in highest tier (optional)

wvw matchups

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

No.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

wvw matchups

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Rager.8543

Lord Rager.8543

No.

Kitten NO..

Commander The Tallest Rager
Darkhaven Asuran Guardian
S O T D Warband [SotD]

wvw matchups

in WvW

PetricaKerempuh.7958

No.

Kitten NO..

YES; Kitten YES..

wvw matchups

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

No.

Kitten NO..

YES; Kitten YES..

no.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

wvw matchups

in WvW

PetricaKerempuh.7958

why not?

wvw matchups

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

Coverage.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

wvw matchups

in WvW

PetricaKerempuh.7958

what do you mean?

wvw matchups

in WvW

Posted by: mekkanic.4759

mekkanic.4759

Coverage.

^

what do you mean?

he means coverage.

[Agg] ression

wvw matchups

in WvW

Posted by: mekkanic.4759

mekkanic.4759

winner of highest tier can choose to go to lowest tier or to stay in highest tier (optional)

just……no

[Agg] ression

wvw matchups

in WvW

PetricaKerempuh.7958

the communication of selected information on current events?

wvw matchups

in WvW

PetricaKerempuh.7958

just……no

what do you mean: just……no?

wvw matchups

in WvW

Posted by: Ragnar.4257

Ragnar.4257

WvW is nothing like a football league, where even the team at the bottom has half a chance of competing with the team at the top, and where all the teams in the mid-ranks are roughly equal and matches could go either way. Instead, there are vast differences in coverage and organisation even between adjacent tiers.

If the winning Tier 1 server went down to the bottom tier, it wouldn’t just be like Brazil playing the USA at football (or soccer, if you’re stupid /troll). It would be like Brazil playing against my cat. My dead cat.

[Scnd][TA][Dius][aX]

(edited by Ragnar.4257)

wvw matchups

in WvW

PetricaKerempuh.7958

ok, if this is the only problem, dnt do it. let the 1st server stay in tier 1.

atm wvw machups are boring. in tier 1 servers are actually refusing to fight because they are tired to fight the same teams every week. in last tier ppl look at the scores and wonder why even try? i agree with both.

u need to understand that score board and machups are separate in what i suggest. but the better thing is that EACH week there is a chance for any server in a tier to go up or down! this is exciting and gives incentive to give your best to progress. all in all, there will again be tiers since any server will be stuck at one point to progress against better servers unless it makes a bigger effort. but it will be possible and every single week it will be a new fight. even if server goes up one tier and then goes back down, chances to meet same two servers are gonna be much less. relatively all will be at the same tier as they are now, but at the same time will have motivation to actually fight. and every week different servers to fight!

tell me how is this bad?

(edited by PetricaKerempuh.7958)

wvw matchups

in WvW

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

atm wvw machups are boring. in tier 1 servers are actually refusing to fight because they are tired to fight the same teams every week. in last tier ppl look at the scores and wonder why even try? i agree with both.

u need to understand that score board and machups are separate in what i suggest. but the better thing is that EACH week there is a chance for any server in a tier to go up or down! this is exciting and gives incentive to give your best to progress. all in all, there will again be tiers since any server will be stuck at one point to progress against better servers unless it makes a bigger effort. but it will be possible and every single week it will be a new fight. even if server goes up one tier and then goes back down, chances to meet same two servers are gonna be much less. relatively all will be at the same tier as they are now, but at the same time will have motivation to actually fight. and every week different servers to fight!

tell me how is this bad?

In the last tier people wonder why they would try? Which last tier are you seeing? This GoMvFCvET match has been the best for quite some time. kitten that “why even try” crap. It is go time in T8. Anyone with that attitude should already be gone.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

wvw matchups

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

tell me how is this bad?

stop focusing on constantly playing against different servers. you dont want it, whether you realize it or not.

the system does need a revamp. it does not need winner up loser down. it does not need arbitrary and random movement between matches. instead, it needs limits on how far apart servers are from each in the rankings so that when the situation does change in terms of population, its dealt with quickly.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

wvw matchups

in WvW

PetricaKerempuh.7958

tell me how is this bad?

stop focusing on constantly playing against different servers. you dont want it, whether you realize it or not.

the system does need a revamp. it does not need winner up loser down. it does not need arbitrary and random movement between matches. instead, it needs limits on how far apart servers are from each in the rankings so that when the situation does change in terms of population, its dealt with quickly.

i see. when you say it with grown up tone its more convincing.

as for you knowing what i want whether i realize or not, back off. im in t1 and i know a lot of ppl want a change.