2 Small weapons

2 Small weapons

in Asura

Posted by: kasiba.5829

kasiba.5829

Arenanet do you plan to make our weapon’s bigger so we can actually see the detail on them without having to max zoom? For example my staff looks like tiny stick and the dagger and scepter look way 2 tiny i cant even see the detail on them without max zooming. I have no feeling that i am using a weapon at all.

2 Small weapons

in Asura

Posted by: raxx.8914

raxx.8914

They made nords way too big, which stuffs everything, even human weps are too small.
It’d look so cool if asura carried around massive weps

2 Small weapons

in Asura

Posted by: Cures.7451

Cures.7451

while i love everything asuran – i had to lvl another engineer (human) as i wanted to actually SEE all my backpacks/gear. i dunno what a solutiuon could be, but especially weapons are really far too small!

(edited by Cures.7451)

2 Small weapons

in Asura

Posted by: Oliin.9581

Oliin.9581

… I don’t think that ‘2’ means what you think it means.

I doubt I was the only one who clicked on the thread thinking it was something about two separate small weapons.

That said I’ve not really had too big of a problem with the size of the weapons. They fit the size of the asura body for the most part. Unfortunately that’s just a little on the small size, but if the weapons were made too large it’d just end up looking terribly comical.

2 Small weapons

in Asura

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Like “inconceivable”?

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

2 Small weapons

in Asura

Posted by: ozymandias.5317

ozymandias.5317

Like “inconceivable”?

Careful there, he may be Sicilian. Don’t want to cross him.

http://trikktheasura.wordpress.com
or follow me on twitter @trikktheasura
Trikke <Sorrows Children> [SRRW] — Sea of Sorrows