Charr cubs

Charr cubs

in Charr

Posted by: Daharahj.1325

Daharahj.1325

Something that annoyed me when i first saw a Charr cub was that they’re not actually cubs, they’re a miniature version of grown up Charrs.

They have none of the charasteristics a cub should have other than small size (reduced snout, small horns/teeth, eyes should look bigger, “chubby” face). And what’s funnier, some of them have scars, old-grumpy looking expressions and fully developed horns and teeth. It seems like ANet didn’t put too much effort to differentiate them like they did with human/norn children for example.

Funny fact: if you take your gear off and grab one of those red mushrooms that decreases your size in the sylvari zone, you’ll look exactly like cubs are shown in the game.

Charr cubs

in Charr

Posted by: ostracize.8316

ostracize.8316

How do you know Charr don’t look like that from the moment they hatch out of the egg?

Charr cubs

in Charr

Posted by: Arahzor.1832

Arahzor.1832

Did we hatch out of eggs? O.o

Arahor Aure [DVDF]

Charr cubs

in Charr

Posted by: Chessrook.8643

Chessrook.8643

Technically everyone came from eggs, even we humans.

Except the Sylvari. They come from pods.

Charr cubs

in Charr

Posted by: Aryto.5873

Aryto.5873

How do you know Charr don’t look like that from the moment they hatch out of the egg?

Hahahahah! Oh man, that’s the best thing I’ve read all day! XD

And yeah, tiny adult-Charr, standard-issue loincloth or coveralls for the kits, same fur pattern for all cubs.

Inject some diversity into the young’uns! One of the great things I see in the Charr playerbase is how varied everyone looks on the whole.

·································•¤¨¨¨¤•·································
A R Y T O . S HA D E S T A L K E R
·································•¤……¤•·································

Charr cubs

in Charr

Posted by: EpicFace.8096

EpicFace.8096

Technically everyone came from eggs, even we humans.

Except the Sylvari. They come from pods.

Why eggs?
I want a Charr that came into life by splitting apart
LOGIC
FemCharr release babbys by splitting into different parts, which is why the babbys look like normal charr, but small.

Charr cubs

in Charr

Posted by: Brutalistik.6473

Brutalistik.6473

Ummmmm………besides all the off topic talk. I think they could give them a youthful face then midgets grown up charr face.

Pineapples

Charr cubs

in Charr

Posted by: Donut.6914

Donut.6914

Actually no only some of the cub models are mini Charrs, there are unique models. Wooden Potatoes features some Charr cub close-ups in one of his videos.

I swung a sword. I swung a sword again. I swung a sword again—-hey hey that’s great!