Need Dye Help!

Need Dye Help!

in Charr

Posted by: Truefaith.2039

Truefaith.2039

I spent 3 hours searching to no avail.. I simply cannot find the color that is Rytlocks armor! Please, my fellow furry feisty feline fighters, help a kitten out!

Hatchback Delorean (80 Asuran Warrior)/ Aegis Wolfsblood (80 Charr Guardian)/ Dërp (80 Human Mesmer)
[PRO]

Need Dye Help!

in Charr

Posted by: igibi.4937

igibi.4937

I think that is a Graphite dye.

Need Dye Help!

in Charr

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

What part of it? Do you have any?

Unless it’s been actually announced someplace (doubt it) I’d have to just stand next to him and see if one of my zillion dyes matches, which would be iffy since they’re not always the same on all armours, and there are so many similar ones as well.

From what I recall there’s a metallic one (iron? steel? burnished steel?) and some sort of brown, which didn’t seem very unusual or black/white and therefore probably aren’t terribly expensive.

Need Dye Help!

in Charr

LameFox.6349

Well, going by my t1 shoulders (don’t really feel like replacing them just for this ;P) since the plate chestpiece is weirdly shiny and the karma gloves are very light, graphite did seem to be the closest I could get to the metal. Maybe a tiny bit lighter than graphite, if there’s something I don’t have (which isn’t tinted brown) between that and ‘grey’. It’s probably just the different armour though.

Need Dye Help!

in Charr

igibi.4937

I have the same armor set and yes i was standing next to him and testing dyes….

Need Dye Help!

in Charr

igibi.4937

This is the closest i could get,it is Tungsten Dye for metal parts and Calfskin for those bandage-thing parts.

Attachments:

Need Dye Help!

in Charr

LameFox.6349

Do those pauldrons make you look like you’ve been hit in the back of the shoulder with a hammer, or is that only some bodytypes?

Need Dye Help!

in Charr

igibi.4937

Yeah they look like they’we been flatten out bit that is just cause she is not bulky enough …………Dunn judge her!

Need Dye Help!

in Charr

Posted by: Brutalistik.6473

Brutalistik.6473

This is the closest i could get,it is Tungsten Dye for metal parts and Calfskin for those bandage-thing parts.

Off topic:

Just looking at the F charr in red starring at your charr thinking who is this charr standing next to my tribune?

Pineapples

Need Dye Help!

in Charr

igibi.4937

Lawl haven’t noticed that but yeah!

(edited by igibi.4937)

Need Dye Help!

in Charr

Posted by: Truefaith.2039

Truefaith.2039

Tungsten looks like it may be the closest possible to it, or Graphite. the Calfskin is dead-on though, nice find. Mostly trying to match that slightly pale metallic blue on the majority of the armor.

Hatchback Delorean (80 Asuran Warrior)/ Aegis Wolfsblood (80 Charr Guardian)/ Dërp (80 Human Mesmer)
[PRO]

Need Dye Help!

in Charr

LameFox.6349

I suppose it may actually be a blue (or green – they seem to consider teal/cyan colours ‘green’ for sorting purposes). I’d only checked the greys in my list… bit late for me now but if you have many dyes or are willing to preview them all via the market, maybe checking that sort of thing would yield a more exact result.