Human ele armor. Where is the good stuff?

in Human

Posted by: rainydaysuprise.2831

rainydaysuprise.2831

Q:

so i finely get my ele up to lvl 80 and start looking around for the armor i am gona wear for ever and after hours of research and staring at pictures on the wiki, i have come to the conclusion that it all sucks. So my question is where is the good stuff? and why does it all look so crappy. the armor with the dragonfly wings was nice but it is not max and if you use a transmogrification stone it no longer is prestige (imo). So what to do? who to complain to? and how to fix it?

in Human

Posted by: CETheLucid.3964

CETheLucid.3964

Wow man. Maybe you don’t understand how the stones work. You make max armor of any skin and variety, basically, whatever stats you prefer…

Then with transformation stones, you pick a skin you personally enjoy (such as dragonfly wing armor), and put it on your max armor.

You now have max armor with the skin you like most.

If you don’t want to do that because of some “prestige” thing… don’t think anyone here can help you my friend.

in Human

Posted by: Caledore.6271

Caledore.6271

No armor skin is all that prestigious anyway, as none are that hard to get (unlike some weapon skins). The only potential exception would be T3 cultural since it’s over 100 gold for the full set, but even that is less prestige and more a “I’m rich” sign.

Just pick a skin you like and use it. That said, I am also not a fan of the majority of light armor, for human male at least. I stuck with the HoM skin for most of the game, and now use the Orr temple armor. If you have a set you like, use it. Don’t worry about prestige for armor, as rare or legendary weapons are far more prestigious.

in Human

Posted by: Soulmyr.8094

Soulmyr.8094

I can’t really help since you didn’t tell us if we are talking female or male here.
Let me link you a great armor gallery with all sets/race combos that even lets you change a couple of dyes: http://argos-soft.net/GW2ArmorGallery/index.php?sex=0&race=2&color=10&weight=1

in Human

Posted by: Rizzy.8293

Rizzy.8293

I like mine :>
It’s nice coz its not a pair of tights or a robe so I dont feel like robin hood or wearing a skirt

Attachments:

in Human

Posted by: Mikhail.4961

Mikhail.4961

That’s the heritage armour, right, Rizzy? Makes me think of Big Blue Dress =)

Honestly, I think most of the light armour is fine.

Any class is easy to play, but not as easy to master. So sod off, warrior-haters.

in Human

Posted by: Rizzy.8293

Rizzy.8293

That’s the heritage armour, right, Rizzy? Makes me think of Big Blue Dress =)

Honestly, I think most of the light armour is fine.

How dare you! I’m wearing pants sir >:/

Attachments: