Whatever happened to this hairstyle?

in Human

Posted by: PsionicDingo.2065

PsionicDingo.2065

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/File:2009_December_human_02.jpg

I haven’t seen that NPC. Not like being an NPC counts, since you can rock Jennah’s hair if you wanted. I know it’s from 2009, but it gives me hope for additional styles.

My psychic knife. The focused totality of my psychic powers.

in Human

Posted by: Levetty.1279

Levetty.1279

My Mesmer wants that hairstyle and clothes.

in Human

Posted by: Wolfhound.4165

Wolfhound.4165

They got to save the good stuff for the cash shop. I wouldn’t put it past them to put hair styles in the Gem shop.

in Human

Posted by: gamerRazmus.3862

gamerRazmus.3862

They got to save the good stuff for the cash shop. I wouldn’t put it past them to put hair styles in the Gem shop.

This. And the ability to re-visit the character creator to make modifications (body type, skin color, facial features).

Twitter: @gamerRazmus
Tumblr: @gamerRazmus, My Adventures in Gaming
Tarnished Coast

in Human

Posted by: Neostarchild.8243

Neostarchild.8243

I agree total barbershop customization would be a cool addition. I already want to change the hair style on my female Norn and human.

in Human

Posted by: Passive Aggressive.3154

Passive Aggressive.3154

I believe with the latest patch there was some data mining that revealed gem store hair cut and “face lift” options. Sort of like in GW1. So hopefully it is coming soon and with that some new hair styles too. I would love the female butch afro from GW1 that sadly isn’t available in GW2. My necro would look great with it.

“Do what you want to do and don’t tell other people how to behave.” ~ Ruth Stout

in Human

Posted by: Christina.1528

Christina.1528

I believe with the latest patch there was some data mining that revealed gem store hair cut and “face lift” options. Sort of like in GW1. So hopefully it is coming soon and with that some new hair styles too. I would love the female butch afro from GW1 that sadly isn’t available in GW2. My necro would look great with it.

I hope so. One of the reasons I haven’t created my Sylvari yet is because I can’t decide on just one style for her. (Anet will be getting a lot of money from me!)

[PM] Dragonbrand Originals
Meiaya – Ranger | Stasija – Mesmer
[PM] Project Mayhem

(edited by Christina.1528)