Sylvari -the sexiest playable race in Tyria?

in Sylvari

Posted by: Barbelo.5916

Barbelo.5916

I’ve leveled a human male and a sylvari male. Although the human may look more pleasing his battlecries just annoy me and his deathcry is just funny. Listen to a male sylvari and you’ll fall in love. Even after months of playing my sylvari I’m still not tired of listening to him. And I actually think he’s cute in an exotic kind of way.

By the way, I’m a girl so don’t give me those weird looks.

IOJ [TRBO]

in Sylvari

Posted by: smeen.4237

smeen.4237

I’m not giving you weird looks. I’m a girl and I think my female Sylvari is the sexiest PC I have.

Caithe and Trahearne are also pretty sexy. I think that the Sylvari are pretty kitten hot.

in Sylvari

Posted by: BobbyT.7192

BobbyT.7192

I’ve leveled a human male and a sylvari male. Although the human may look more pleasing his battlecries just annoy me and his deathcry is just funny. Listen to a male sylvari and you’ll fall in love. Even after months of playing my sylvari I’m still not tired of listening to him. And I actually think he’s cute in an exotic kind of way.

O.o

character limit

in Sylvari

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

Sylvari have a hidden passive trait called “Masters of Sexy.”
That would explain what you’re experiencing.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

in Sylvari

Posted by: Dried Donkey.8504

Dried Donkey.8504

Sylvari -the sexiest playable race in Tyria? awww hell no

in Sylvari

Posted by: wauwi.9162

wauwi.9162

agreed, cute ’n smexy with some #SWAG. :P

now look at my main and dissagree, i dare you.

Attachments:

[EU/GER]Elona’s Reach: Aerrith: Lv80 Ranger / Sephirra: Lv80 Mesmer
“Only the finest of potatoes in my zerkburgers.”

in Sylvari

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I don’t know if my female Sylvari Necromancer is the sexiest of my characters, but she’s certainly the most beautiful. <3

in Sylvari

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

Sylvari have a hidden passive trait called “Masters of Sexy.”
That would explain what you’re experiencing.

The pollen’s actually a euphoric agent. That, or the Sylvari’s a Mesmer.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

in Sylvari

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

Loving every minute of my time in-game.

Attachments:

in Sylvari

Posted by: RedSpectrum.1975

RedSpectrum.1975

Might as well join the fun

Attachments:

Shawtell, Zen Verani, Rayshia Howen, Iyado, Colace Nzoir, Arteel Fyrien [Teef]

in Sylvari

Posted by: Celestina.2894

Celestina.2894

It’s the accent

Sexy british plants

in Sylvari

Posted by: Kain Francois.4328

Kain Francois.4328

I’m a guy with a mancrush on the Sylvari male voice. SHHH!

in Sylvari

Posted by: PistolWhip.2697

PistolWhip.2697

I dunno, I’m the exact opposite, one of the really key things preventing me from playing a Sylvari is the badly done voices…. Or more so I just don’t like the accent. I can’t take them seriously…

Like for example the male cry of retaliation “I dare you! Hit me!” In fact, the voice chat program I’m on, my guild and I regularly imitate sylvari quotes for laughs, I just couldn’t main a character like that.

Though, I’am british myself so, I guess I just find the accent boring and mundane, and to be frank, like a shoddy impersonation of a british accent.

MORE BEARDS OR RIOT

in Sylvari

Posted by: Coffietire.2783

Coffietire.2783

I’m not giving you weird looks. I’m a girl and I think my female Sylvari is the sexiest PC I have.

Caithe and Trahearne are also pretty sexy. I think that the Sylvari are pretty kitten hot.

Treahearne
Get out

in Sylvari

smeen.4237

Treahearne
Get out

Chill. I only like a character you don’t like. No need to get all iffy about it. I can be on these forums as much as I want.

in Sylvari

Posted by: Essarious Quw.8946

Essarious Quw.8946

I dunno, I’m the exact opposite, one of the really key things preventing me from playing a Sylvari is the badly done voices…. Or more so I just don’t like the accent. I can’t take them seriously…

Like for example the male cry of retaliation “I dare you! Hit me!” In fact, the voice chat program I’m on, my guild and I regularly imitate sylvari quotes for laughs, I just couldn’t main a character like that.

Though, I’am british myself so, I guess I just find the accent boring and mundane, and to be frank, like a shoddy impersonation of a british accent.

Haha we do the same, cept most of us are Northern so we use our local dialects to talk over Sylvari in cutscenes. My favourite so far has to be Geordie sylvari.

“Wy’eye man! Cmun then, l’box ya!”

I do enjoy the aesthetics of my Sylvari characters more than my others though. And the cultural armour is just amazing.

in Sylvari

Posted by: Celestina.2894

Celestina.2894

Treahearne
Get out

Chill. I only like a character you don’t like. No need to get all iffy about it. I can be on these forums as much as I want.

……pretty sure it was in jest.

in Sylvari

Posted by: PistolWhip.2697

PistolWhip.2697

Haha we do the same, cept most of us are Northern so we use our local dialects to talk over Sylvari in cutscenes. My favourite so far has to be Geordie sylvari.

“Wy’eye man! Cmun then, l’box ya!”

I do enjoy the aesthetics of my Sylvari characters more than my others though. And the cultural armour is just amazing.

Lol! Nice man nice!

MORE BEARDS OR RIOT

in Sylvari

Posted by: Invizible.2960

Invizible.2960

Treahearne
Get out

Lol you took that seriously?

in Sylvari

smeen.4237

Well, English isn’t my main language, so it’s a bit hard for me to know what’s serious or not. You could always think of that, but it’s fine.

in Sylvari

Posted by: Tauril.8504

Tauril.8504

The male sylvari pc has quite the sensual voice, I can’t deny. Aside from that accent problem many mention. But since english isn’t my mother tongue I don’t really have any kind of sensibility when it comes to accents :P Still play the game in english because the french version is terrible both in the voices and the translation. Really a shame when you compare it to GW1’s quality. So I’d rather play a sylvari with a sexy voice…. and work on my english at the same time of course.

in Sylvari

Posted by: TheMightyAltroll.3485

TheMightyAltroll.3485

For whatever reason, the Sylvari female voice reminds me of Lara Croft. Regardless, human females to me are just… not that attractive. Norn females are tougher than Charr men. Charr… eh. If I went for Asura, I’d be close to a pedophile. Female Sylvari have the most attractive personalities, honestly.

Attachments:

Contact me ingame for Necro, Ranger, Mesmer, and Thief advice.

in Sylvari

Doggie.3184

Treahearne
Get out

Treahearne is a massive stud.

in Sylvari

Posted by: Inara.3649

Inara.3649

This is the funniest forum topic I have ever come across but I do have to agree. I think they look amazing. And its not just playable character but sexiest race in guild wars

in Sylvari

Posted by: Cipherzx.4725

Cipherzx.4725

Yay, another chance to show off my Sylvari! They definitely have carved out there own niche in the GW universe. I think the designers did a terrific job with them.

Attachments:

in Sylvari

Posted by: Coffietire.2783

Coffietire.2783

Treahearne
Get out

Maybe I’m just bitter because of our whole thing with Caladbolg.
“Hey!” says Treahearne, “thanks for getting that sword back from an exploiting pit fighter through a many 1 vs 1 match, I’m just going to use it mkay?”

in Sylvari

Doggie.3184

Treahearne
Get out

“Hey!” says Treahearne, “thanks for getting that sword back from an exploiting pit fighter through a many 1 vs 1 match, I’m just going to use it mkay?”

Because he needed that sword to purify Orr, as It’s part of the ritual, in which only Trahearne knows how to do. :<
You should stop being jealous of his destiny and embrace his sexy. Let yourself enjoy watching his muscles flex and sparkle as he swings his giant sword.

in Sylvari

TheMightyAltroll.3485

This thread went from good to wut very quickly.

in Sylvari

RedSpectrum.1975

For whatever reason, the Sylvari female voice reminds me of Lara Croft. Regardless, human females to me are just… not that attractive. Norn females are tougher than Charr men. Charr… eh. If I went for Asura, I’d be close to a pedophile. Female Sylvari have the most attractive personalities, honestly.

Your sylvari is quite the, uh, seductress ._. I swear if she has a modest personality Im going to slap you because those clothes arent worn for no reason <.<

in Sylvari

TheMightyAltroll.3485

Haha, she’s a pretty one. She’s also pretty kitten modest/kind for a Necromancer, always going on about helping people and feeling bad about losing her minions. I based her design off Krystal Fox (Starfox Adventures)

Of course, then on the opposite side of the scale is this guy:

He’s my “Champion Warlock” character, I use him for tPvP adventures.

Attachments:

(edited by TheMightyAltroll.3485)

in Sylvari

Posted by: Cobalt Infinitum.2308

Cobalt Infinitum.2308

Upon playing GW2 for the first time, I was playing with the character creation screen to see what the different races/classes looked like. When I saw the Sylvari, I had to make one! I don’t usually play as female characters, but they were just SO cute, I had to make one.
Currently level 9…. can’t wait until I have some cool looking gear to put on her.

Attachments:

“You can’t know peace ‘till you’ve had suffering” – J Mann

in Sylvari

RedSpectrum.1975

not an ingame photo but a commissioned one. She’s the silent type

Attachments:

in Sylvari

Barbelo.5916

It’s the accent

Sexy british plants

Yeah man! But it’s something else. I lived in England for a few years but nobody sounded as sexy as my sylvari guy. I wish they’d make that water race (forgot the name, one of them was in storyline) playable so that we’ll have another sexy sounding race – sexy Russian fish people!

IOJ [TRBO]

in Sylvari

Barbelo.5916

Yeah, no offense but Sylvari sound sexier than British people. I lived in England for a few years hehehe.

IOJ [TRBO]

in Sylvari

Posted by: OMNIBUS.2913

OMNIBUS.2913

I wouldn’t give you a weird look if u were a guy either lol. i have to disagree tho, human males have a more manly voice, the slyvari males are more timid sounding. Which is not a bad voice but not sexy imo! To each their own tho

in Sylvari

Barbelo.5916

Treahearne
Get out

Because he needed that sword to purify Orr, as It’s part of the ritual, in which only Trahearne knows how to do. :<
You should stop being jealous of his destiny and embrace his sexy. Let yourself enjoy watching his muscles flex and sparkle as he swings his giant sword.

Read this yesterday and LOL’d. Read this again today and still LOL’d.

Speaking of Trahearne, my friends think his voice actor is really bad. I thought he did a decent job? Although he’s not as good as Logan’s voice actor, Trahearne still sounded kinda sexy, but not as sexy as the playable male Sylvari’s voice actor.

IOJ [TRBO]

in Sylvari

Posted by: Hamfast.8719

Hamfast.8719

Trahearne’s voice actor sounds like Roddy McDowall on downers. I keep picturing Planet of the Apes, or “Scary” Vincent the Vampire Slayer.

But it’s also the LINES he has. First he gives a rallying speech to stir up the troops, then the very next thing he says is “This won’t end well”.

Take that one oft-repeated line out of his programing, and he wouldn’t have as many haters. It’s bad enough that he comes out of no place and steals our hero’s limelight all the time. But to continually moan and groan and give us that negative attitude? How does that make him a leader?

Sorry… I know the topic is sexy Sylvari, and it has kinda degenerated. But when you started this topic you should’ve known that this won’t end well.

P.S.: My Sylvari:

Attachments:

Build a man a fire, and he’ll be warm all day.
Set a man on fire, and he’ll be warm the rest of his life.
– Unknown Fire Elementalist

(edited by Hamfast.8719)

in Sylvari

Posted by: Atlas.9704

Atlas.9704

Treahearne
Get out

If you mean a boring stiff piece of wood used to support something then yes he is.

Elona, Land of the Golden Sun….and undead…and poison. The travel brochure lied okay?!

in Sylvari

Posted by: Tukmolytes.3467

Tukmolytes.3467

I’m loving my cabbage-boobs and leafy underwear.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Isle of Janthir [2012-2017] → Fort Aspenwood [2017-Present]
Power Ranger

in Sylvari

Posted by: GUYtheRIPPER.4812

GUYtheRIPPER.4812

this is a fantastic thread haha!! couldn’t believe my eyes when i saw it but now i’m just like "yeah, my guardian sylvari has one sexy af voice.." well, one thing for sure, i’m going to have much more fun levelling him up now!! (planning on switching from my ele asura to him for my main.. i’d assume you guys think this is a good idea)

in Sylvari

TheMightyAltroll.3485

It’ll take me forever to reach rank 60 in PvP, but when I do, my Blue babe will look incredibly sexy imo. Snapdragon Tier 1 ftw.

Attachments:

in Sylvari

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

I never really thought of my Sylvari as attractive until this thread…now I`m just like uhm yes pls. I`ll post pictures of mine when I get done babysitting,

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

in Sylvari

RedSpectrum.1975

I never really thought of my Sylvari as attractive until this thread…now I`m just like uhm yes pls. I`ll post pictures of mine when I get done babysitting,

This honestly made me lol for some reason +1

in Sylvari

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

This honestly made me lol for some reason +1

Glad I could make you laugh~
My Sylvari ranger and my Sylvari mesmer~

Attachments:

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

in Sylvari

Barbelo.5916

Here ya go. My sexy sylvari and his huge glowing stick.

Attachments:

IOJ [TRBO]

in Sylvari

Posted by: PetboyJoshua.3108

PetboyJoshua.3108

^Dat glowing stick.

in Sylvari

Posted by: Chaotic Storm.2815

Chaotic Storm.2815

i’m a 50/50 on this, I love the exotic nature of sylvari, but I also love a women with long legs and lets face is norns got that in spades

#ELEtism

in Sylvari

RedSpectrum.1975

i’m a 50/50 on this, I love the exotic nature of sylvari, but I also love a women with long legs and lets face is norns got that in spades

Its like….picture throwing a hotdog down a hallway. :/

in Sylvari

Posted by: Atlas.9704

Atlas.9704

Its like….picture throwing a hotdog down a hallway. :/

Yeah but they look so nice

Elona, Land of the Golden Sun….and undead…and poison. The travel brochure lied okay?!

in Sylvari

Doggie.3184

Here’s a Sylvari Swimsuit pic for your Calendars. =3

Attachments: