Account Compromised by Unauthorized login?

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: nightguy.8354

nightguy.8354

http://i.imgur.com/X8yPO.jpg

Anyone have any solutions? I was just doing a dungeon and then my game screen went black and then I received a crit error.. and tried to log back in, and received this.

Thoughts? :/

Posted by: moonslightv.6704

moonslightv.6704

This happened to my girlfriend’s father as well. Submit a ticket through support and hopefully they will get back to you in a timely fashion

Posted by: Halfcentaur.9706

Halfcentaur.9706

You need to run malwarebytes and scan your computer for anything too. Change your passwords to both your GW2 account and email when you get the chance.

Be more aware of your account status and email. I was recently getting login attempts from multiple locations earlier this week and had to change my login information. It stopped the email notifications at least.

nightguy.8354

Malwarebytes runs nightly… My password is pretty secure.. lol nearly 30 characters of symbols letters and numbers.. It’s not that, I have never been hacked. I didn’t receive an email saying anything about someone trying to log in or change anything.. My account is still the same, I changed the password to it… It’s just.. I was online, got a black screen, game crashed, restarted client, and then it said someone unauthorized had logged into my account.

Nothing sketchy, nothing funny… I was in a dungeon, and then I wasn’t able to log in… No emails, no warnings, nothing.. Just straight up disabled instantly. lol

(edited by nightguy.8354)

nightguy.8354

Bump? Still no response to my ticket and I have exhausted all of my other options. Anyone have anything else I could try?

Posted by: kuros.6218

kuros.6218

Bump? Still no response to my ticket and I have exhausted all of my other options. Anyone have anything else I could try?

It’s still weekend and by the looks these people don’t work then.
You will have a much greater chance to obtain a copy paste reply during the weekdays.

Posted by: fortunae.4169

fortunae.4169

Sit tight, the same happened to me last Tuesday and I’ve yet to hear anything from a CSR about it.

nightguy.8354

Are you serious? :0 sigh…. I don’t even understand what the problem is… The error message is so vague and makes no sense considering the authentication system…. The eff? Lol… Every weekend… It is something…. Sigh I would really like to know when I will get to play the game in hopes of going one day with a random error message…

I’d like to open my client and not cross my fingers hoping that it will open without a hitch…. Shew

nightguy.8354

Shameless Bump..

Still no reply to my ticket, and would like to get an eta or something of that nature..

Wouldn’t mind playing right now~

slash sigh

Posted by: Cowkill.8573

Cowkill.8573

As you can read in my post, it’s happened to me and the result is that I lost my main character lv 80: two days that no one gives me answers and probably someone has deleted my pg. I hope that does not happen to you, for the moment I am sending to hell Anet in my subconscious.

nightguy.8354

Ticket Number: 120909-001746

I’m starting to see more and more people get this error fixed, but… I’m not sure if I should repost my ticket or not because all of the people that are being fixed just submitted their stuff last night… I’m assuming tickets don’t come in numerical order ’cause I have the same problem as the 20 other people that got their stuff fixed last night that posted on this forum lol

Posted by: iburnicus.9321

iburnicus.9321

same problem here!!!!

i rly hope i will get help soon

Posted by: fortunae.4169

fortunae.4169

I’m starting to see more and more people get this error fixed, but… I’m not sure if I should repost my ticket or not because all of the people that are being fixed just submitted their stuff last night… I’m assuming tickets don’t come in numerical order ’cause I have the same problem as the 20 other people that got their stuff fixed last night that posted on this forum lol

Yeah same here- I bit the bullet and opened a second ticket this morning, referencing my first, after reading more “I just got this fixed really quickly!” type posts. I’ve no idea if it’ll speed things up or slow them down but I’m beyond hacked off (see what I did there?) with there having been absolutely no response to my ticket from a CSR in almost a week. I know they’re busy but, at the moment, it feels like they’re either woefully understaffed or actually ignoring tickets. It’s really disappointing service from a company that delivered such an enjoyable game.

nightguy.8354

Yeah same here- I bit the bullet and opened a second ticket this morning, referencing my first, after reading more “I just got this fixed really quickly!” type posts. I’ve no idea if it’ll speed things up or slow them down but I’m beyond hacked off (see what I did there?) with there having been absolutely no response to my ticket from a CSR in almost a week. I know they’re busy but, at the moment, it feels like they’re either woefully understaffed or actually ignoring tickets. It’s really disappointing service from a company that delivered such an enjoyable game.

I understand… I am still quite confused as to how they are going about doing tickets… That other post had the guy that submitted his ticket last night and got it fixed almost instantaneous and my friend submitted one about the same exact error but involving someone hacking his account and he got his stuff fixed within an hour of submission… Maybe it’s last ticket gets answered the soonest? Idk… I think they should go from the top down, not the bottom up lol… That would mean the people that have waited the longest will continue to wait until they get every ticket answered… and from the looks of things, the ticket spewage isn’t going to be slowing down any time soon.. so where does that leave us that have posted tickets prior to the ones that are just now getting an error message? And then they post a post saying to not open multiple tickets… ugh… Righttttt lol

nightguy.8354

Really… So, I log in today to see what is going on with my ticket.. and I got a response from a GM.. I will now show you my first edit of my ticket that I submitted 3 days ago.

Display name: —-———
Main Character name: —-——
Guild: —-———
World: —-———-
Serial: —-———-
Order type: Pre Purchase
Error Code: 45:6:3:2114(Also in the attached image)
Account Name: —-——————-
Customer —-—————
So, I was in Manor doing it with a few of my friends, and my screen went black and my game got a critical error.. so I just thought something might’ve glitched and so.. I tried to log back in.. but then I got hit with a ‘Guild Wars 2 has encountered an error’ message.. which said that my account may have been accessed by an unauthorized individual.. also said that I should contact support to resolve the matter.

I’m not sure what this means, as it doesn’t say that I’ve been banned or hacked like the other posts that I found with this error code have said.. but it just tells me that I need to restore access by contacting you guys.

If I could get an answer on how to fix it, that would be fantastic. Thank you

And now.. I will show you what the response was from GM-A——

If you issue is not resolved, please answer the questions below.

1. What is your account name?
2. What is your complete Guild Wars 2 Display Name (Including the four numbers after the period)?
3. What is your 25-digit Guild Wars 2 Serial Code?
4. What is the error message you are receiving?

Obtaining this information will allow us to help you quicker and more efficiently.

I’m not sure what they’re not understand about the information I’ve given lololol I pretty much told them everything I possibly can about the error and my account… -.-

nightguy.8354

Just got a freaking email telling me there is a special offer if I upgrade to deluxe….

Are you friggin kidding me? Don’t email me spam about crappy upgrades when you can’t even get your crap together and fix people’s accounts….

Wanting us to pay you guys for not fixing our stuff… Sounds like a fantastic offer, I’m in.

#bitterandangry

Posted by: Roo.9728

Roo.9728

lol, I thought the same thing when I received that email (My account has had this problem since Sunday, and I’ve had a ticket opened since then…waiting).

nightguy.8354

My ticket has been open since thursday night…. and still no response other than GM Alura telling me to give them information.. which I had already given an in depth description and all the information she asked for.. On top of a ton of extra info just in case. lololol -facepalm-