Account Hacked? Permanently Banned? Post here! [merged]

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: emboaba.6914

emboaba.6914

My friend asked me to post on his behalf since he still doesn’t have access to his account. He generated a ticket (120907-004855, 120907-008691) after he was denied access to his account subsequent to receiving first an email with a password change request and then an email account change notification from Arenanet. Anything you can do to help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Posted by: emboaba.6914

emboaba.6914

My friend asked me to post on his behalf since he still doesn’t have access to his account. He generated a ticket (120907-004855, 120907-008691) after he was denied access to his account subsequent to receiving first an email with a password change request and then an email account change notification from Arenanet. Anything you can do to help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Posted by: zerO.2037

zerO.2037

Hello,

I’m posting here for a buddy of mine who got his account hacked. They changed his email so he is unable to gain access to his account.

Ticket number : 120908-004704
User : effex.9125

Posted by: Pallu.3120

Pallu.3120

I’m posting on behalf of my friend, Comradecalma.2706. His email was changed without his authorization Friday, September 7th. Please look into this and restore any items that may be missing.

[Incident:120908-001987]

its a sad sad day, when there is no authorization to change your own email. i don’t care to hear, make sure your computer is malware, keylogger free. Don’t use the same password BS i keep reading. No offense but our computers are clean we have sooo many post it on our walls for how many passwords we have. so that isn’t the issue here. i think someone spilled some info out and let some hackers see the list of users. so to speak.

Posted by: Lifeafterdeath.5472

Lifeafterdeath.5472

Im sending this is response to the mail u send to my friend, and about how you handled his problem of beeing hacked, i would like you to help him get his account back after all he paid for the game, and dont close the ticket when all u do is refer him to game update page

[Ticket Number: 120908-004466]
[Accountname: amcsigned]

Posted by: Merdion.7682

Merdion.7682

My friend’s account was hacked as well. I’m posting on his behalf because his email got changed.

120909-002835
120909-002278

Posted by: Dragon Masher.5749

Dragon Masher.5749

Got a reply from support and instead of unbaning my account they they sent me a novel on not opening multiple tickets. So someone spend the time to give me crap for having more than one ticket but couldnt spend the time to unban my account.

120907-007982

Posted by: katife.5974

katife.5974

This doesn’t make a whole lot of sense… my husband’s account was hacked, therefore he can’t log in to his account post his info in this post.

Regardless, he created a ticket last Friday and has heard nothing but some generic “try this” emails that didn’t work. We would love to get back to playing. Please look into the following incident…

Incident: 120907-004220

Posted by: AnonymousAnon.1352

AnonymousAnon.1352

My friend’s account was hacked at about 1:00 A.M. last night. Right after he was hacked his account password was changed. To top it off somehow the hacker was able to change the e-mail attached to account bypassing all security questions. He submitted a ticket and this is the number: #120910-001922. I would like to know how to proceed. Any and all help is appreciated.

Posted by: Gyzmooh.2491

Gyzmooh.2491

Hi. I’m posting this because i have a friend that have been account hacked, and they changed the email of their account. He allready open a ticket trying to explain the incident but with no response, so i’m trying to help him posting this topic here cause he cant because he cant login in GW2 Site. I appreciate your help and please give me some answer. Cumpz Marco Pereira

[Ref Ticket: 120909-002496]

Posted by: shackleme.2653

shackleme.2653

at some point im gonna go crazy and punch a midget if i dont get any kind of help or response!

120905-010289

Posted by: Hustak.3021

Hustak.3021

Hello,

I don’t know if is the right session to post but my ticket go resolved my ACC was terminated i dunno why but it got restored in 7 days.

Thanks for the help support team and GM Gossamer for resolving this issue!

And for everyone, don’t lose hope they are passing through a difficult situation because of the hackers.

Best regards.

Hustak.

Posted by: silence.8201

silence.8201

after a long 6 days and several reports from my friends that my character was online, i got my account back. dont give up hope, they are working on it!!

Posted by: Peachcake.9738

Peachcake.9738

I’m posting here for my father’s hacked account because he doesn’t have access to the forums, due to his stolen email and/or password. He’s on day 8 without any response from support except to tell him to stop submitting tickets. (No, I’m not joking.) There’s no way to edit a ticket unless you have a support UN and PW, which wasn’t working until today, and so when he recieved an email notification about a different email address being added to his gw2 account, he was forced to submit another ticket to pass the info along to Anet. My retired dad plays gw2 with my mom, or at least he did for 2 days, and now both of them can’t enjoy the game. It frustrates me beyond belief to see my father treated so poorly by Anet’s “customer service.” There should be a phone number, or a better way to submit a ticket than using “Ask a Question.” That’s not intuitive. Also, my 60 year old father shouldn’t have to figure out Twitter to learn what to do about a hacked account. Needless to say, I’m appauled so far. Please resolve his issue asap, and if you get a chance, apologize for the lack of consideration. Thank you.
Ticket numbers: 120904-010271, 120904-001666, 120904-001332

Posted by: traxxis.2964

traxxis.2964

WOW great new trailer…Wish I could Play…..Come on..why is this taking so long..
This is not good for your fan base that has waited so long to play and most of us probably preordered and totally supported this game….

I’m being very patient about this and every day I come home to check if just MAYBE I received some type of reply or email and still nothing. I have been locked out since the 4th.. Maybe even before that since I didnt play for a day or two…

All we ask is for some type of reply or word from you that it will be soon.. I dont think that is too much to ask for. Customer service is a LArge part of any business and keeping your customers informed is the number 1 thing that will keep us patient.

Please already give us some information other than the same old automated reply that means nothing.

120907-007721

Posted by: giggawatts.6723

giggawatts.6723

I have a friend whos account has been hacked and we can see the hacker online and playing his character in kessex hills. His email was changed so he can’t post ticket number 120910-001133. This needs to be fixed, we need authenticators!

Posted by: Widowmaker.5812

Widowmaker.5812

Incident: Ticket #120910-008101

I’ve been hacked again for the 2nd time. Please fix this immediately!

I was hacked on 9/4 and finally got my account back on 9/9. Immediately upon getting my account back I changed my email to a brand new email, setup a 32 character ASCII password and validated the new email address.

Today, 9/10 at 3:02 PM PST, I recieved an email that my email had changed… What’s going on ArenaNet? I never received the email with an option to deny the email change…. PLEASE look into this urgently and dont make me wait another 5 days!

Posted by: permanub.6278

permanub.6278

My friend got hacked email and password changed. please address at your convenience! ticket number #120911-000092

Posted by: acealucard.9368

acealucard.9368

120831-017533 Steve just asked me why i was banned i responded he never responded
120906-009476 lance told me to reset pw and i did and still banned never responded back to me
Account is now terminated?

Posted by: Natasha.2958

Natasha.2958

Still hacked…I guess. I changed my password to something unique, but I still can’t log in. I got an email from Nick requesting more information. I passed that along. Still can’t log in.

New trailer looks nice though. I’m sure those people who are playing (because they haven’t been hacked yet) are really enjoying it.

Incident: 120908-001099

Posted by: Solo.6091

Solo.6091

Hey all, I’m posting for my friend because he just got his account hacked 2 days ago.

When he woke up, he couldnt login at all, it said his email didnt even exist. He contacted Customer Support but no response…

#120909-001218] Support Ticket.

Please help my friend!

Posted by: busdude.7589

busdude.7589

I made an earlier post but forgot to write my ticket number and it won’t let me edit.

Ticket Number: #120910-005691.

Account was hacked sometime between September 9 11:00 P.M. and September 10 1:00 P.M EST. Almost all my gold and most of my inventory was stolen. Still have access.

Posted by: Geth.4951

Geth.4951

Still waiting, 5+ days: 120907-003718

Posted by: ferinkmb.5690

ferinkmb.5690

I made an earlier post but forgot to write my ticket number and it won’t let me edit.

Ticket Number: #120910-005691.

Account was hacked sometime between September 9 11:00 P.M. and September 10 1:00 P.M EST. Almost all my gold and most of my inventory was stolen. Still have access.

If you still have access to your account, change your password immediately. Even further, create a new email account associated just for GW2 to secure your account even futher. Unfortunately, ANet has said they do not do character restorations or rollbacks at the moment, so your stuff will be gone.

Posted by: Texnoi.5148

Texnoi.5148

I cant access my second account! [Incident:120910-005932]? Can s.o from the staff look into it
Thanks

Posted by: Kurulus.8064

Kurulus.8064

Hacked account , email changed
user: vaz.8716
Ticket: 120910-005752

Posted by: BlueFeather.9012

BlueFeather.9012

Permanently Banned
Level 16 in Defense of Shaemoor (Human Starting Point)
Not botting, using consumables and 2 Turrets
Ticket Number: 120911-000341
Please Help

Posted by: Cheiron the Centaur.1829

Cheiron the Centaur.1829

Two guys on our forum (guildwars2forum.com) asked me to post their details here, as they both got hacked as well:

The first user:
Ticket #120908-000487

The second user:
Ticket #120910-005819

Posted by: Syllanos.5063

Syllanos.5063

My first ticket #120908-002631 was tagged Violation Appeal so i write a new one #120911-001809 about permantly banned incident. The status of new ticket says ‘’Waiting…". Is it sumitting to Support center ?
Please help me lift the ban as soon as possible, i’m not do anything violate the rule

Posted by: dogmeow.3765

dogmeow.3765

Hi there, I am just wondering if my ticket has been reported properly, I appear to be hacks, it claims someone had unauthorized access and the account is disabled.

120911-001062

that is the support issue I posted, I made a few mistakes in verifying information and added edits to clarify and expand on the matter.

Could you let me know if this was done correctly, I would hate to have made a mistake and have to wait at the back of the queue at a later point. Thanks!

Posted by: donald.3426

donald.3426

I’m only posting this for a friend since he cannot log-in to the forum since the hacker changed his e-mail/ account name.

Support Ticket: 120906-010147
Display Name: Oktavian.6401
Character Name:Oektan
At 9/6/2012, He got a notification from ArenaNet that someone changed his e-mail address, since then He cannot log in to the game or in the forum. He wait more then 96 hours.

Posted by: Cheiron the Centaur.1829

Cheiron the Centaur.1829

Another user from the guildwars2forum who recently got his account hacked and is now waiting for support:

Ticket #120910-003954

Posted by: BMW.7193

BMW.7193

My account was hacked on 9/8/2012. My gaming rig was rebuilt from ground up two weeks ago and is only used for gaming. I dont have any additional forum accounts of any kind nor any accounts that share the same credentials. I dont even surf the web. I dont understand how this happened, in all my years of gaming I’ve never been compromised. Anyway, got an email of an unauthorized login attempt, then after checking, my account was gone (incorrect email error.) I did not get any email message stating a password or username was being changed. Some traction on this situation would be great. Thanks.

Mojo.6980
Hacked Account [Incident:120909-007129]?

Posted by: Neon.4631

Neon.4631

I am posting on behalf of my friend who has been hacked and email has been changed.
#120908-003966
It has been a few days without a resolution. Please help

Posted by: Lord Outer.1730

Lord Outer.1730

I am in game finnaly!!!

Thanks Anet, all went fine.

And Passion.5481 good luck for ur hacked account.

Best wishs to you all, and have a nice game.

Posted by: chay.8735

chay.8735

I’m also posting on behalf of my friend. His account was hacked and the email changed.
Ticket reference: 120909-007232.
Display name: Bingu.2549
This happened whilst he was playing in game on 09/09/12 approx. 23.00 BST.

Posted by: Indius.3489

Indius.3489

I just logged on to my lvl 17 character and all my stuff is gone also my bank is robbed or something.. what should i do? i did already report it to the bugg report

Posted by: Yoru Ookami.2815

Yoru Ookami.2815

I’m posting on behalf of a friend. His account was hacked and email changed as well.

Ticket reference: #120908-002620
Display name: Mibuwolf.6524

Might help if email changes required the original email to verify instead of the verification being sent to the new email.

Posted by: Natasha.2958

Natasha.2958

Still banned. Just sayin’.

Incident: 120908-001099

Posted by: Yosh.9782

Yosh.9782

My friend’s acc was hacked
reg email – ves_dd@abv.bg
Display Name: neilyolol.7086
Character Name: Miserere

Posted by: Garioch.1867

Garioch.1867

Hacked, then banned! Haven’t been able to play sine 9/4. My ticket is still open 120905-000452

Posted by: Aralitra.6982

Aralitra.6982

120908-002688 (still unanswered) Akuzio.9714

Having to write this from my wifes account as i’m yet another player that has been hacked due to poor security of ncsoft and arenanet. Firstly i have to say i can’t believe how easy it is for a hacker to change my email address without me having to confirm anything by email at least. I first noticed my account was hacked 4 days ago and reported it and received an auto response to recover my account (hard to do that when hacker has changed my email) so i then made a ticket and 2 days later still awaiting any sort of communication back.

I honestly wouldn’t recommend anyone who is thinking of buying this game to purchase (just read forums about the 1000’s of players hacked and then some people even banned for being sellers when they get there account back in extreme cases)as this service has just been terrible and i will be looking to get a refund once i make contact

(edited by Aralitra.6982)

Posted by: Eyebite.5036

Eyebite.5036

Ticket generated for this Incident: 120903-010961

Months ago, a roommate and I preordered separate copies of guild wars 2,
so we could play in the beta. I played the game once in a Beta
Weekend, enjoyed it, and so I was waiting for the release. The game
went live while I was at Burning Man, so I was looking forward to
relaxing and playing it when I got back.

I returned to the world on September 3rd, and I discovered a number of
emails in my account saying that the email for the account had been
changed, and when I tried to log in to the website, it said that my
login information wasn’t valid. After looking in to it further, it
appeared the account had been compromised. I reported this to the
support team that day. I also tried to log in to the “support” side
of the website, and it said an account was already active, but when I
asked to have the password or username sent to me, I received neither
email, even in my spam folder.

Sept 7th, they gave me a recovery link to be able to unlock the
account, but it didn’t work, since I didn’t have a character name, and
returned an error. I replied to the email they sent me to give the
error description. (" There’s been an error. Please contact support.
“)

On September 8th, they restored access to the account, allowing me to
change the password and I was able to log in to the website. (The
normal website, NOT the support one.) I tried to log in to the game
only to get this message:

(This account has been permanently banned for a violation of the User
Agreement and/or Rules of conduct.)

When I tried to log in to the game on the 9th, I got this message:

(Your Guild Wars 2 account has been terminated for a breach of the
user Agreement and/or Rules of Conduct. This action is permanant.
Reason: 20)

I can still log in to the normal website, but it sends that last error
message if I try to log in to the game. And I still cannot log in to
the support side of the website to view/update my ticket without
having to email them.

So, in review, I preordered a game so I could play it, had it hacked
long before I even got a crack at it, and have been waiting to regain
access to it ever since.

This, is extremely frustrating. Also, I’ve received two automated
emails from them suggestion I upgrade from my standard edition to a
Digital Delux! For extra stuff! Man, it’s like salt in a wound!

Posted by: moonslightv.6704

moonslightv.6704

I am posting yet again on behalf of my girlfriend’s father who cannot login to post because his e-mail address has been changed and he cannot access his account. I would appreciate a human response back.

The ticket number is 120909-002299
Submitted on 9/9/12

Posted by: Venon.9641

Venon.9641

My friend was hacked .. Sunday 09/09 changed the email on your account and hackers are using the account since. I would like the team that Anet attention in ticket 120911-005885 for the problem to be solved.

Posted by: samzi.8504

samzi.8504

Tickets:
120910-006732
120909-004791

Username: snafusan.8029

My BF’s account was hacked and so far no reply at all from support beyond an automated reply which he has tried.

If you could take a look that would be great!

120910-006732
120909-004791
unresolved, 5days+

Posted by: Gilison.5803

Gilison.5803

My friend got hacked and the hacker also changed his email. He’s been waiting quite long to get his account back please help him. His ticket number is 120907-005623

Posted by: thatoneguywtf.3172

thatoneguywtf.3172

And still no answer from Arena Net as to why my account is banned. If they stood by their word, I should have had my account back 4 days ago, but loyalty to their customers seems to be the last thing on their mind.

At this point, I’m beyond frustrated and getting VERY upset. I’d really like to have the 50 bucks I wasted on this game back so I could go out and buy something I could play, but I doubt there’s any chance of that happening.

Here’s my ticket number 120906-010208, but seeing as this is the 3rd or 4th post I’ve made here with no help yet, I doubt it’ll help either. Running out of ideas on how to get any sort of response from you guys.

Posted by: Otshelnik.9042

Otshelnik.9042

My friend asked me to post on his behalf since he still doesn’t have access to his account. He generated a ticket (120911-006241) after he was denied access to his account after vacation. . Anything you can do to help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Posted by: VladoneTheDon.9203

VladoneTheDon.9203

I was hacked earlier today, it is now 19:42 (Romania Timezone) and the last time i had previously logged in was at around 6:00 in the morning. When I logged in after I woke up, I found all my High End crafting materials sold on the Trading Post. They were worth at around 3-4 gold. All i found on the Trading Post was 1.2 gold so i must assume that the rest was mailed to some other account and the gold I found were some items that sold after they had done that. I changed my email and password as soon as I found out i was hacked and I am hoping that maybe my character can get rolled back to what I had this morning? I would greatly appreciate some help on this issue.