Account Terminated (4th time the charm)

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Riaky.8965

Riaky.8965

This is the 4th time my account have been terminated for no reason, I did not use the recent crafting exploit at all.

Recently all I did was helping a guildmate make some legendary to sell which involve some gold moving around but they send the gold they don’t need and the profits when they sell stuff so why am I keep getting terminated?

130907-000104

(edited by Riaky.8965)

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

Your account looks like it was involved in an RMT transaction. One of the triggers might be a high value of items being moved between accounts.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Posted by: Flash.6912

Flash.6912

Auto banned is getting annoying now. Anet need to compensate faulty banned to players for their play time.

R.I.P Kumu <3

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

Auto banned is getting annoying now. Anet need to compensate faulty banned to players for their play time.

Arenanet does not Autoban. They have claimed over and over that every ban is done after a review of a human being. They have systems that flag an action suspicious, but the actual ban is done after the evidence is reviewed by a human being.

This has proved many times. If you have solid proof that arenanet is lying here please share that proof.

You can argue that Arenanet makes too many mistakes. but you are not doing yourself a favor by spreading lies!

So proof please. When did they autoban and why are you so curtain?

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

Flash.6912

Arenanet does not Autoban. They have claimed over and over that every ban is done after a review of a human being. They have systems that flag an action suspicious, but the actual ban is done after the evidence is reviewed by a human being.

This has proved many times. If you have solid proof that arenanet is lying here please share that proof.

You can argue that Arenanet makes too many mistakes. but you are not doing yourself a favor by spreading lies!

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Perma-Banned-for-exploit-merged/first

^^ Hundreds of account got wrongly banned on that day. How the hell did they made mistakes by banning of hundreds of players?! So my guess is they using auto-ban and review them afterward.

R.I.P Kumu <3

Posted by: tolunart.2095

tolunart.2095

So my guess is …

Move along folks, nothing to see here.

Flash.6912

So my guess is …

Move along folks, nothing to see here.

yup only devs need to see this

R.I.P Kumu <3

Posted by: Rajani Isa.6294

Rajani Isa.6294

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Perma-Banned-for-exploit-merged/first

^^ Hundreds of account got wrongly banned on that day. How the hell did they made mistakes by banning of hundreds of players?! So my guess is they using auto-ban and review them afterward.

It actually mentioned what happened.

They never said they don’t have a method to ban a list of people at once. They had list get added to the wrong group and the ban tool ran.

mercury ranique.2170

Flash, please stop posting here, not only is it a lie, it is also not helpfull to the OP by making this a hate thread. If you want to discuss this rubbish please make your own thread. I’m happy to roast you there.

Flash.6912

Flash, please stop posting here, not only is it a lie, it is also not helpfull to the OP by making this a hate thread. If you want to discuss this rubbish please make your own thread. I’m happy to roast you there.

the OP is my brother and I already posted proof. If you don’t think my proof is enough i dont know what is. I guess 100+ people in that thread are liers too. Beside between us we already got almost 10 perm banned and then got unban few days later. I can understand the first few bans maybe mistaken but this is happening too often whenever we making expensive stuff. So what is there for u to roast me? defending my brother? making facts?! You’re the one that is not belong in this thread.

Good day, sir.

R.I.P Kumu <3

Posted by: Unknown.2519

Unknown.2519

Do you trust everything a company/conglomerate/corporation tell you? The system is so flawed. The account I got banned on the forum access even get disable, how am I going to post in the 3 days section non-response ticket if I can’t access the forum with my banned account.

Have your brother and you ever got banned every time you make a legendary or help people to make legendary? Because pretty much every other legendary we made, we got banned like 2-3 hours afterward for simply moving gold around each other account.

mercury ranique.2170

1: the so called proof is disputed.
2: you are actually admitting you are personally involved, that makes you flawed.
3: as stated before if you want to help your brother, don’t try to spread lies and flase truths, your brother needs support, and if I was them I would put his case on the bottom of the pile again a bit longer and answer after exactly 72 hours.
4: Dragging more persons/friends/relatives here to bend the discussion into your way isn’t helping your brother either.

Besides that, I would advise you to read through the forum rules:

‘Do not post petitions, “I demand an answer” threads, conspiracy threads, or comments about circumventing the rules.’

‘Do not post on behalf of a suspended or banned user.’

’Do not debate Customer Support decisions or actions. ’

The fact that they allow these kinds of posts so an arenanet official can review them first shows that Arenanet does care bout customers. But it is againt the rules.

Posted by: Moderator.6837

Moderator.6837

Hello,

Posts questioning or contesting a member’s forum/game account suspension/termination are not allowed on this forum. If you believe there has been an error in the suspension/termination of a person, e-mail forums@arena.net for forum accounts or open a support ticket via http://support.guildwars2.com for game accounts.