Adult restriction?

Adult restriction?

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: avobraylo.7340

avobraylo.7340

Dishonorable is way to long a penalty when life happens around you. I spend between 25 and 50 dollars a month and I feel like anet spits back in my face by locking me from pvp for two days. the penalty is way to large. anet please reverse this. I didn’t just leave a match cause I was mad. I think that’s the people you are trying to penalize. life happens. my internet goes out im knocked out of a match, my computer restarts at 3am in the morning im knock out of a match which I fixed for a later time now. my daughter gets in to something I have to run and stop her cause I care about her. life happens anet. im a 31 year old man with a family and life happens and im penalized for it? two days? Reverse this please. I know you can. And please rethink about your ridiculous penalty. when I do pvp again im gonna be scared that life might happen around me again. that’s not a way to treat paying customers. If this happens again im not spending anymore money supporting this game. I really only do it as a appreciation that I don’t have to pay a subscription fee. Thanks for hearing me out and please reply

Adult restriction?

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

I think its about right.

Even if you have legit reasons, you are ruining the game for 9 other people when you quit playing. If you are doing it too often then you shouldn’t be playing ranked while these life issues can happen.

Should anet just remove dishonorable just because people ask? What if they make up reasons and are just trolling so they can troll some more games?

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

Adult restriction?

Posted by: avobraylo.7340

avobraylo.7340

48 hours is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy to long besides it should at the very least lock me from rated pvp not all pvp. anet say something! tell me that you honestly think this is fair.

Adult restriction?

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

48 hours is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy to long besides it should at the very least lock me from rated pvp not all pvp. anet say something! tell me that you honestly think this is fair.

Gaile may give you an answer, but its about 2AM for her right now. I suggest you come back in about 10 to 12 hours.

(edited by Astral Projections.7320)

Adult restriction?

Posted by: hoegarden.4287

hoegarden.4287

I agree is some ways. If the connection is lost i can understand that you don’t want to get banned for it. You can’t really predict when your internet will be down or when your PSU explode. If we knew all that days ahead, our life would be much simpler isn’kitten

Then about the family part. You know getting involved in ranked matches takes time. If you just have a few hours where you can be alone, then don’t do it. Better go to the park with the kids or do something else
So in Draygo’s view, only players who pay 200€ each month to get fiber optic internet who never fail can play ranked pvp… not very fair i guess.

Adult restriction?

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

I’m sure this change will be in some way revised as it is their “starting point” to try and address a very serious issue that has been in need of some solution for quite a while. I’m not 100% sure of the details of the new dishonor system, but I believe they give you several “oops” incidents during a period of time before a PvP ban goes into effect. How many times should they let you mess up 9 other players before taking some action? Is 48 hours too much? Not enough? I think those are questions they will need to work out, but I doubt anything is going to reverse one particular issue.

BTW, this is NOT actually an account issue, but a PvP issue. Nobody here has the authority to “reverse” a new policy (that would require a support ticket).

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

Adult restriction?

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

I agree is some ways. If the connection is lost i can understand that you don’t want to get banned for it. You can’t really predict when your internet will be down or when your PSU explode. If we knew all that days ahead, our life would be much simpler isn’kitten

Then about the family part. You know getting involved in ranked matches takes time. If you just have a few hours where you can be alone, then don’t do it. Better go to the park with the kids or do something else
So in Draygo’s view, only players who pay 200€ each month to get fiber optic internet who never fail can play ranked pvp… not very fair i guess.

That is not my view, I suggest you don’t put words in other peoples mouths.

To get dishonorable you must leave more than one match, you have to leave multiple matches. At that point you are providing a negative gameplay experience to several other people. Ranked matches do not take a long period of time, especially compared to League of Legends which has a similar system called leavebuster which can lead to automatic bans from the entire game.

If you leave the occasional match because your internet cuts out a couple times a month, you wont be getting dishonorable. If your internet is cutting out every single match you need to get your ISP to fix it.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]