Complaints phone no. or email

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: SandraSolace.7682

SandraSolace.7682

No there is no phone number.

You will need to contact support through here, top of the page and from there submit a request.

SandraSolace.7682

Then you should post your ticket number in the sticky for tickets up for review or older then 3 day’s

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Tickets-for-Review-3-days-and-older-merged/page/87#post3644028

SandraSolace.7682

There is no other option, I’m sorry.

You already did the right things so no you’ll have to be patient. Your ticket is under review as Gail told you. And if that has already resulted in further communication and you are still not happy, you can update your ticket.

If it’s a final answer you recieved, (and I have no way of knowing) then that unfortunately is the end.

Posted by: Nexxius.6017

Nexxius.6017

Sending a ticket, this post is no longer needed.

(edited by Nexxius.6017)

SandraSolace.7682

No, do not send a new one!

Update your existing one, a new one will only take more time.

Nexxius.6017

The new one is a complaint. The old one is a request. They are separate issues on the same subject and I am not wanting my complaint to go to the same people who were dismissive of me.

SandraSolace.7682

Are you or are you not still waiting for a reply after posting your ticket number in the sticky?

If you are, then that should suffice in getting someone else to look at it.

I’m just trying to help but a second ticket will take longer.

Posted by: ShiningSquirrel.3751

ShiningSquirrel.3751

The new one is a complaint. The old one is a request. They are separate issues on the same subject and I am not wanting my complaint to go to the same people who were dismissive of me.

Gaile has asked specifically that any tickets for deleted items wait at least 5 days before posting in the 3 days or older thread as they are taking longer then usual to resolve.
She also said she asked an agent to review your ticket 2 days ago. You need to give them time, as they are apparently working on it. Opening a ticket to complain is not going to accomplish anything except slow down any response you will get on your original ticket. You are only hurting yourself.

Nexxius.6017

I already had an agent speak to me. Their response was why I have complaint. It is not the time I am complaining about.

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

I already had an agent speak to me. Their response was why I have complaint. It is not the time I am complaining about.

I strongly suggest you pull back your new ticket and update the old.
We are not saying that to tease you or anything, but to help you have the highest change on getting this resolved. Misuse off the ticket system will result in a block from it. Calling it a complaint instead of a request is not changing anything. Suppor twill not handle a complaint different then a request (and that is a good thing, we don’t live i na world that the bavy that cries the loudest get the best milk).

Update the original ticket with your complaint and wait for a new response. If the ticket gets again 72 hours old without any response, then again you can put the old ticket up for review. This includes when you keep on disagreeing with the response and want Gaile to review.

Opening multiple tickets will only do one thing and that is cluttering up the system and putting you back in line.

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

Nexxius.6017

All problems have been resolved. Thank you for advice given.