Getting really upset with this service....

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Lornhane.7182

Lornhane.7182

Hello I made a support ticket on August 29th, Reference: 120829-004599,

I have not even received acknowledgement that you are looking into my issue.

I updated the ticket asking for an update on 09/05/2012 05:38 PM

and not today is 09/10/2012 and I have not heard anything from you people.

Arenanet is really pissing off its customers who are paying for things and not getting what they are paying for and then not getting any support from you people.

Think it is time to shift your priorities from accounts that stupid people cannot keep secure by using a unique password and not easily guessable and helping those who are actually not having stupid problems and have more than patiently waited for a response from your support staff.

Please acknowledge us!

Posted by: kuros.6218

kuros.6218

Hello I made a support ticket on August 29th, Reference: 120829-004599,

I have not even received acknowledgement that you are looking into my issue.

I updated the ticket asking for an update on 09/05/2012 05:38 PM

and not today is 09/10/2012 and I have not heard anything from you people.

Arenanet is really pissing off its customers who are paying for things and not getting what they are paying for and then not getting any support from you people.

Think it is time to shift your priorities from accounts that stupid people cannot keep secure by using a unique password and not easily guessable and helping those who are actually not having stupid problems and have more than patiently waited for a response from your support staff.

Please acknowledge us!

So you are asking for a better support at the same time as you request they should change priorities, and not give equal support to help “stupid people” who lost their account/s and/or got hacked.. Boy, you can’t be very smart in real life..

Obviously, a good support is to support everyone, no matter issue.
And the only one being really “stupid” is actually you, for namecalling people like that.

You call others stupid and then you say they should support everyone. We’rekitten because they aren’t supporting everyone. They’re given priority to stupid people who can’t protect their accounts, while the rest of have our tickets sit and rot.

I am sorry but you make no sense, i have not called “others” stupid.
I refered one person, the op as “stupid” since he called everyone who lost access to their accounts for being stupid.
Not sure why you make things up, might ease on that anger of yours?

I am sorry that you’ve had not gotten any help, took some time for me to get help aswell, but eventually i got it.

Posted by: Lornhane.7182

Lornhane.7182

They have spent since day 1 giving priority to those who had their account stolen while others have had tickets rotting with not even a simple acknowledgement that they are even looking at it.

I just think it is time that the other tickets get some priority as we have waited more than enough time to get support especially when the issue is about something that you purchased in game with real $$$. I am not making any charge-back threats like the ton of other topics created, I just want support for something I had paid for. I do not think I am asking for a lot here.

Posted by: marcusbash.8642

marcusbash.8642

Well their service is already horrible, and you just can’t use your account I take it, or want it merged or w/e. Someones account (and therefore personal info including CC) are compromised and being abused, thats much more serious then a simple.. “I want this now because I do!” Issue.

kuros.6218

They have spent since day 1 giving priority to those who had their account stolen while others have had tickets rotting with not even a simple acknowledgement that they are even looking at it.

I just think it is time that the other tickets get some priority as we have waited more than enough time to get support especially when the issue is about something that you purchased in game with real $$$. I am not making any charge-back threats like the ton of other topics created, I just want support for something I had paid for. I do not think I am asking for a lot here.

While i can see how you feel here, this is simply not true, and i am a perfect example of that myself. My account got banned for some mysterious reason.
I made a ticket explained everything from my point of view what had happened and that i will not take it to get banned for something i did not do, and i explained that this must be a case of a bug or a huge misstake.

It took a while but i did get a reply, and i did get my account back.
So they DO look into other stuff than just people who got hacked.

Not to forget is that a high volume of people saying they got hacked, are actually people who cheated and got banned, you can’t close your eyes for this fact either.
Sadly, this kind of thing may very well affect serious players too, and that is unfortunate.

Like i said, a good customer service is to treat all along the same line.
I personally don’t like the priority thing, and think they should take the tickets as they come in, or at least speak up and give some sort of ETA.

In the end, i hope you get to play soon aswell, because it’s really frustrating to wait, i know that feeling..

kuros.6218

Someones account (and therefore personal info including CC) are compromised and being abused, thats much more serious then a simple.. “I want this now because I do!” Issue.

Firstly, i don’t recall anywhere where you “stored” your cc.
Second, do you really think they don’t have separate servers with information used to purchase the digital game? Really..?

Posted by: jimdove.5704

jimdove.5704

bit harsh on the hacked account people but I see your point. I dont think anyone is being moved to the back of their ticket system they just seem swamped and do not have anything in place to help them or us. Seems half their problems are their own fault tho such as all the random bans for no apparant reason then the inevitable swarm of appeals. Perhaps they shouldve targetted the bots and goldpspammers after they have sorted out their actual customers instead of pissing off a lot of ppl in the process

DAOC – Excalibur
WAR – Karak-Azgal

kuros.6218

Well said Jimdove.

Posted by: jimdove.5704

jimdove.5704

While i can see how you feel here, this is simply not true, and i am a perfect example of that myself. My account got banned for some mysterious reason.
I made a ticket explained everything from my point of view what had happened and that i will not take it to get banned for something i did not do, and i explained that this must be a case of a bug or a huge misstake.

It took a while but i did get a reply, and i did get my account back.
So they DO look into other stuff than just people who got hacked.

Not to forget is that a high volume of people saying they got hacked, are actually people who cheated and got banned, you can’t close your eyes for this fact either.
Sadly, this kind of thing may very well affect serious players too, and that is unfortunate.

Like i said, a good customer service is to treat all along the same line.
I personally don’t like the priority thing, and think they should take the tickets as they come in, or at least speak up and give some sort of ETA.

In the end, i hope you get to play soon aswell, because it’s really frustrating to wait, i know that feeling..

out of curiosity what did they ban/suspend you for mate? I myslef got suspended for 72hrs for bad language, something im pretty certain is inaccurate or just them being total chat nazis. Glad to hear they did reactivate your account.

DAOC – Excalibur
WAR – Karak-Azgal