Ok, Enough is Enough, you need a Phone Support Number

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

My friend has over 80 Hours on his wait time now, I see countless people with Week wait time.. i’m sorry, But this is just sad and stupid plus it’s frankly pathetic that a Company like Anet has chosen to screw over its Customer Base by not offering a Phone Number.

I read in a previous post that when they had Phone Numbers before and it took longer, Which i’m calling bullkitten on..You’d have to be absolutely incompetent as hell to have over a 3 day waiting Period with Phone Support.

If your company doesn’t want to put money down on Phone Support, grow somekittenballs and come out and admit you’re a Third rate gaming company.

Notice I said third rate and not second rate….Because even Second Rate Facebook games have Phone Support..

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

Posted by: draeath.8536

draeath.8536

The problem with phone support is you get people on the phone with stupid problems, demanding (and getting, because they are on the phone) priority.

Posted by: Silentear.3490

Silentear.3490

The problem with phone support is you get people on the phone with stupid problems, demanding (and getting, because they are on the phone) priority.

Anet’s ban bot / online customer ’’support’’ is obviously not working, loyal and innocent players are suffering for it.
If they respect and care about their game and the people who populate their servers then they can deal with a few people “on the phone with stupid problems” !

Full support to OP

Posted by: acealucard.9368

acealucard.9368

i agree with the original poster

Posted by: noobdestroyer.4271

noobdestroyer.4271

Agree 100% Been saying that since I got hacked. I would rather have waited on hold for 3 hours on the phone than wait a week for 1 autoresponse that didnt even help. I just dont get it. I mean, what is the company so cheap it cant afford a call support center? I really doubt that having a call center would hurt their bottom line that much.

Posted by: nightguy.8354

nightguy.8354

lolol.. I called the ‘hotline’ for ncsoft.. and got an elderly lady in texas…

lolol.. I called the ‘hotline’ for ncsoft.. and got an elderly lady in texas…Needless to say, she had no idea what I was talking about and had cats meowing in the background…

lolol.. I called the ‘hotline’ for ncsoft.. and got an elderly lady in texas…Needless to say, she had no idea what I was talking about and had cats meowing in the background…Advice: Don’t call customer support numbers on ncsoft website…. most likely severely outdated. xD

Posted by: Antares.3984

Antares.3984

Agree 100% Been saying that since I got hacked. I would rather have waited on hold for 3 hours on the phone than wait a week for 1 autoresponse that didnt even help. I just dont get it. I mean, what is the company so cheap it cant afford a call support center? I really doubt that having a call center would hurt their bottom line that much.

While I agree that not having phone support is inconceivable, the cost of operating a call center is non-trivial, unless you plan on running it from some non-English speaking 3rd world country.