RE-Roll Disgracefulness

RE-Roll Disgracefulness

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: YusufOzsoy.2057

YusufOzsoy.2057

What is the mean of this? How could you do that? I did nothing and blocked like 1 week and after all you reroll my account to 5 august. You delete my characters and character with 500 point profession. I said I dont want recover. ?s it your service mentality? I am not hacked guys I am not. Still I dont know why you blocked me. I dont use any 3rd Party program or anyting bad. I didnt cheat. I trust you and wait 1 week. And now you make all of my 2 mounth effort nothing. You cant do that. I want serious definition.

Ticket:971727

RE-Roll Disgracefulness

Posted by: Babooshkah.7203

Babooshkah.7203

They roll-backed your account to the 5th of August? Perhaps you were caught accidently doing an exploit by a moderator and they took action from that. If not, wait until your ticket has been answered. Im still waiting for my roll-back because my character was deleted/disappeared supposedly from a hacker and you get one for free?

As the Mad King once said; “SLAY THEM ALL!”

RE-Roll Disgracefulness

YusufOzsoy.2057

I do nothing.I dont know why they blocked my acc.Then, roll two mounth back…

RE-Roll Disgracefulness

Posted by: Michael Henninger.7451

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Rollbacks are not optional following an account compromise. Your account was very clearly compromised on or near August 5th, hence the rollback. We’ll discuss further in your ticket.

GM Delicious Intent
Twitter: @ANetCSLead
GM Delicious Intent.5928

RE-Roll Disgracefulness

Babooshkah.7203

Rollbacks are not optional following an account compromise? I can understand that although it would be generous to have my Ranger back who ‘mysteriously’ disappeared one night. I had spent more than $15.00 on him and then I lost it all. Is a shame, really.

RE-Roll Disgracefulness

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Rollbacks are not optional following an account compromise? I can understand that although it would be generous to have my Ranger back who ‘mysteriously’ disappeared one night. I had spent more than $15.00 on him and then I lost it all. Is a shame, really.

Possibly he meant Rollback are an option following an account compromise. That might be a typo, particularly since he went on to say that the account was compromised and that’s why it got a rollback.

RE-Roll Disgracefulness

Posted by: anzenketh.3759

anzenketh.3759

If you have a gem purchased item that is now lost due to the rollback you will want to bring that up in your ticket.

In Game: Storm Bluff Isle — Anzz, Anzenketh Kyoto

RE-Roll Disgracefulness

Babooshkah.7203

I didn’t lose the gem purchased item because of any roll-back. I lost it because a hacker broke into my account and deleted my character.

RE-Roll Disgracefulness

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

I didn’t lose the gem purchased item because of any roll-back. I lost it because a hacker broke into my account and deleted my character.

Well, if you get a rollback the item will be restored automatically when your character is brought back.

RE-Roll Disgracefulness

Babooshkah.7203

I’m glad to hear that. It’s just, I’m worried that ArenaNet won’t grant me a roll-back and that I’ll have to re-purchase everything that character had and re-level an identical character. I really, really don’t want to do that. I already tried leveling a character (Asura Elementalist) using my normal method of leveling, Edge of The Mists. The experience gain has been nerfed and I always seem to be picked out from the zerg and when I try to run back to the zerg, roamers pick me off once more. I then attempted to do hearts/events. Too boring as I’ve done them many times and in some cases, too hard. Elementalists are squishy and with my gear, it doesn’t help.

RE-Roll Disgracefulness

YusufOzsoy.2057

I love you guys You are the best support team.They fixed everything. I am playing now.See you in game ^^

RE-Roll Disgracefulness

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

A better form of gratitude might be altering the title of this thread (so it’s not so harsh a condemnation of a system you now “love”).

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances