Recovering the account

Recovering the account

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: KibaRO.8372

KibaRO.8372

Ok, let’s say i want to let a good friend use my account, BUT in case we would end up in a fight and lets say he would change my password, could i (the owner of the game,cd’s and code) be able to recover my account and rechange the password to something i know?

Recovering the account

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

It is against the ToS to loan your game account to anyone. Dispute of ownership is the very reason for this rule. You may or may not be able to recover control of your account, (you probably would be able to) but if your friend had sufficient information to cause doubts about ownership, the account would be permanently disabled. Do you want to take that chance? Good luck, whatever you decide. =)

Recovering the account

Posted by: KibaRO.8372

KibaRO.8372

It is against the ToS to loan your game account to anyone. Dispute of ownership is the very reason for this rule. You may or may not be able to recover control of your account, (you probably would be able to) but if your friend had sufficient information to cause doubts about ownership, the account would be permanently disabled. Do you want to take that chance? Good luck, whatever you decide. =)

yes i trust my friend, but still i like to be cautious and would really like to let him try a little, i dont see what would hurt if I am the one who agrees with this, despite wanting to have a guarantee that i can recover whatever would happen:)

Recovering the account

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

Yes you might be able to recover the account but just dont do it.
You agreed to the use agreement when you got the game. Sharing your account with others or giving it away is not allowed and can get your account suspended permantly.

If you browse this forum section you see many reasons showing why that is and why it isn’t wise to do.

So just dont go there

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!