Resetting support acct/cant buy gems v2

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Kaeden.6952

Kaeden.6952

Not sure why my post was merged with the other generic questions. I am a customer who needs help please.

Tried to buy two gem orders from the store. Order one was successful, order 2 was locked until I contacted support. I went to the support site but was unable to remember my username. Used the feature to email username to email address. Have yet to receive email with username so I can open a ticket with support. Please help. thank you. This is not about contacting support it is about the email they are supposed to be sending not making it to my email.

Long story short. I cannot contact support because I dont have my support username to log into, and I cannot reset the username because the email is not being sent to my email.

(edited by Kaeden.6952)

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Not sure why my post was merged with the other generic questions. I am a customer who needs help please.

Tried to buy two gem orders from the store. Order one was successful, order 2 was locked until I contacted support. I went to the support site but was unable to remember my username. Used the feature to email username to email address. Have yet to receive email with username so I can open a ticket with support. Please help. thank you. This is not about contacting support it is about the email they are supposed to be sending not making it to my email.

If, after checking junk mail folders, and spam folders, you find no response, you can always email Support at support@guildwars2.com with any email address at which you would like to receive email. Either the previously used one, or another one. They will respond to the address from which the email is sent. Good luck. =)

Posted by: Kaeden.6952

Kaeden.6952

If, after checking junk mail folders, and spam folders, you find no response, you can always email Support at support@guildwars2.com with any email address at which you would like to receive email. Either the previously used one, or another one. They will respond to the address from which the email is sent. Good luck. =)

Thank you for the help Attempting this method.

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Please note: Writing from just any random email address can cause security concerns. You will need to verify your ownership of the account, so for tips on what information to provide in a ticket please read this post and provide as many suggested details as possible to expedite the ticket.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet