Server transfer

Server transfer

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Antigono.1258

Antigono.1258

……, I returned after months without playing.
My friends they moved to another server when it was free or at least cheap.

The currency in the game suffered a lot of inflation in recent months, so my purchasing power in the game, after months, is null.

I want to play with them but it happens to be migrated to another server costs, 1800 gems, Anet WTF?! is crazy for a service as basic as a server transfer. And I will not grind gold for months, only to change server.

anyway there any way to move server, discarding pay for it? (grind gold is not a good scenario for someone who wants to return to the game)

They’re frightening the players who want to return to the game, and also the lag is not allowing me to play.

cute!

Server transfer

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

First of all I feel that including “WTF” in a post asking for help is a poor practice. Now to your question. You can delete your characters and transfer for free.

The Burninator

Server transfer

Antigono.1258

First of all I feel that including “WTF” in a post asking for help is a poor practice. Now to your question. You can delete your characters and transfer for free.

ok then,,, soo i reed this and again,, WTF!! delete all my characters? ok good luck anet..

thanks for reply JustTrogdor

Server transfer

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

ok then,,, soo i reed this and again,, WTF!! delete all my characters? ok good luck anet..

thanks for reply JustTrogdor

You are welcome. Good luck in your future endeavors.

The Burninator

Server transfer

Posted by: simplesimon.2084

simplesimon.2084

Guesting is free and will let you do everything but WvW together as long as you are both on the same region ie ether NA or EU. Or you could buy gems with cash

Server transfer

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

I don’t think there are many games that allow you to transfer for free. Guild Wars 2 is actually fairly cheap. Not only can you do it for free by deleting all your characters but you can pay with in game gold instead of real world cash. WoW, for example, is $25 real money only, no ingame gold, and it’s per character transferred, not for account. So if you had 5 characters it would cost you $125 dollars. By comparison $10 for your whole account is cheap.

(edited by Astral Projections.7320)

Server transfer

Antigono.1258

Guesting is free and will let you do everything but WvW together as long as you are both on the same region ie ether NA or EU. Or you could buy gems with cash

ok, i didnt know that, i think this is a good work arround solution, thanks

I know it is normal to charge for this service, and I do not care what other companies do with their customers, it’s just that instead of deleting all my pjs to change the server, I can buy another half copy of the game. It is understood? no relationship or sense for the price. It would have to be proportioning to the amount of pjs to be transferred, ie only interest me one, my main. And it costs me 1800 gems? mmm

but I will try the guest option, thanks again and sorry for my English

(edited by Antigono.1258)

Server transfer

Posted by: Rajani Isa.6294

Rajani Isa.6294

I don’t think there are many games that allow you to transfer for free. Guild Wars 2 is actually fairly cheap. Not only can you do it for free by deleting all your characters but you can pay with in game gold instead of real world cash. WoW, for example, is $25 real money only, no ingame gold, and it’s per character transferred, not for account. So if you had 5 characters it would cost you $125 dollars. By comparison $10 for your whole account is cheap.

1800 gems – not 800. That’s $22.50 US. Not $10.

Server transfer

Posted by: SandraSolace.7682

SandraSolace.7682

How high is the population of the server you want to go to?
Cause the 1800 gems is for a transfer to a server with a “very high” population.
For 1000 gems you can go to a “high” server and for 500 for a “medium” server.

Server transfer

Antigono.1258

Cause the 1800 gems is for a transfer to a server with a “very high” population.

Yes, the server i want to go is a “Very high” population. I like the server where i am right now. I mean, i dont care the server, i only want to play with my friends.
Anyway, right now i cant play because of the lag in Latin Amercia (well, nobody here can because of the lag), so when the situacion be to normal, i will try the guest option.

Server transfer

Antigono.1258

Yes, the server i want to go is a “Very high” population. I like the server where i am right now. I mean, i dont care the server, i only want to play with my friends.
Anyway, right now i cant play because of the lag in Latin Amercia (well, nobody here can because of the lag here), so when the situacion be to normal, i will try the guest option.

Server transfer

Antigono.1258

Anyway, right now i cant play because of the lag in Latin Amercia (well, nobody here can because of the lag here), so when the situacion be to normal, i will try the guest option.