GW2 Tickets for Review (7 days & older)

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: byku.3452

byku.3452

Excuse me, you have skipped through my post here, even though I posted it a few days ago. Please, can you take a look at it? I submitted my request on May 9, how long is it going to take?

Rucolan | Gimme Your Cookies

Posted by: Muusic.2967

Muusic.2967

Gaile,

Ticket #614846

Wife was hacked … still waiting and can’t post in forums.

Be who you are and say what you feel for those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind
~Dr. Seuss

Posted by: Dave.2174

Dave.2174

615034:Lost account

Friend’s problem, he forgot his email, so he cant write a ticket on his own. He has been waiting for a while now, please respond on his email: [redacted].
Thank you!!

(edited by Moderator)

Posted by: domness.6719

domness.6719

Ticket #591466 – 12 days old
Still waiting some form of reply.

[OP] Optimise

Posted by: Alstroemeria.3782

Alstroemeria.3782

EDIT: He has had a reply and his account has been re-instated. Thanks

Ticket #612238 – 4 days old

Cat Fan and Leader of The Beantoes [Yowl]
Gandara

(edited by Alstroemeria.3782)

Posted by: Nomad.8491

Nomad.8491

1st request ticket: 615695
2nd Request: 617960

I love this game so much I have 2 bought it twice anyways…

Like similar accounts that have been hacked lately it first started as my password had been changed, fixed that but then there was an authentication attached to my account that I did not attach. I put my ticket in and it was removed and my password was reset. Since then I have changed my password and added my own authentication.

But the next time I logged in all my materials, ect, and all my toons had lost their armor/weapons. I submitted a ticket to have my account restored and now when I try to log in to look over the damage my account has been terminated and banned for botting/cheating.

I submitted a ticket for it to be restored and have heard no reply yet. I am a Rp’er and don’t even know how to program such horrid things… I just want my account back…

Posted by: Mocha Bear.3287

Mocha Bear.3287

Hello
my ticket has been in queue for over 4 days.
my ticket # 611002

Posted by: phfresno.1230

phfresno.1230

596928 – Sent this support ticket on May 7th, no word yet on my situation.

Bandros – [SWag][PRO] – Elementalist – Fort Aspenwood

Posted by: warfare.7904

warfare.7904

614025 – my account was hacked . GM only helped changing my mail ,but not restored my lost things.
And now I can only login and watch my empty bank and item box, and dont know how to do.
Please have a look

Posted by: Volti.7623

Volti.7623

My ticket, 613325, is 3 days old. Three days ago I got the following response:

" The issue you’re reporting will require a bit of additional investigation.

I am escalating your ticket for further assistance. A member of the team will be in contact with you as soon as the issue has been fully reviewed."

Today I got an email asking how my service was. I never got a real response to my ticket.

Posted by: XANRAT.9367

XANRAT.9367

Hi, my ticket is now almost a week old and have not had a response since the automated response three days ago.

My ticket number is 609286.

Posted by: Seera.5916

Seera.5916

614025 – my account was hacked . GM only helped changing my mail ,but not restored my lost things.
And now I can only login and watch my empty bank and item box, and dont know how to do.
Please have a look

ANet doesn’t automatically do an account restoration. From what I have read, you only get one restore per account so they don’t want to use that restore without permission.

It also gives you time to get your email secure as well since a majority of hacks coincide with emails being hacked as well.

Or decide that you really don’t mind starting over from scratch.

Just update your ticket asking for your account to be restored.

Posted by: Zyid.3407

Zyid.3407

602117- It has been 8 days since I sent in my ticket. Then three days later I received an apologetic email telling me that it was qued and will be reviewed shortly.
Thank you for your time,
Zyid

Posted by: Mrllama.7690

Mrllama.7690

Ticket #: 603951

I submitted my ticket May 10th and on the 12th I got a reply saying it was in the queue, but it has been 6 days since with no updates.

Posted by: zerohunter.3196

zerohunter.3196

Submitted week ago.

Posted by: Darkbart.1206

Darkbart.1206

My friend got hacked couldn’t log on then change password then they said he was banned for selling gold then he wrote a ticket and they said they know he got hacked and they looking in to it and to contact customer support and so he wrote an other ticket and it been about 2 weeks ticket number is #605807 please help

Posted by: yoggomo.5308

yoggomo.5308

ticket# 596830

When I came back from a very long hiatus, I learned both my account and email have been compromised. My GW2 friends told me the hacker acted as if I was the owner and tried to sell the account, but I am not sure about this.

I immediately changed personal info but all my in-game stuff were gone. I kept telling this to the GM but he/she still won’t let me restore the missing things.
Could you please investigate and help me restore my account?

Seera.5916

Gaile,

Ticket #614846

Wife was hacked … still waiting and can’t post in forums.

This is getting to be torture, had the account back for a very short while and then she got an email that her email address had been changed. It was secure and had 2 step verification on it. Because they have the serial number to the account they can just override any security and reset the email. New ticket Ref: 623135

More than one ticket for the same issue slows down the response not only for your issue but for other people.

Close down all tickets related to the same issue except for one and update THAT ticket.

Posted by: CorneliusCoffin.3169

CorneliusCoffin.3169

Hello,

my account has been compromised on May 11th. My ticket numebr is 616782.
I have submitted a ticket for a roll back on may 15th. All I got so far was an automated e-mail telling me to run a virus scan, and change passwords for my e-mail and GW2 account,w hich – as I said in the ticket – I had done before issuing it.

Posted by: Cjloveskat.8130

Cjloveskat.8130

Hello, busy peeps
These tickets are over 7 day’s old, PLEASE PUT SOME PRIORITY in my tickets, por favor

Ticket #600731
Ticket #599030
Ticket #598562

Thank you, and keep up the awesome work

Dev 1 : Ele’s are OP

Dev 2 : Nerf Warriors

Posted by: Brother Bhenlo.4398

Brother Bhenlo.4398

Bumping my ticket, reported 9th May. Been 10 days now without a reply.

Ticket Number: 598335

Posted by: Biganorak.2406

Biganorak.2406

ticket#606795

I requested a roll back for my account which was compromised on April 10th. I finally got a password reset on 11th May so it is over a week with no response to my ticket

It’s only a game.

Seera.5916

Hello, busy peeps
These tickets are over 7 day’s old, PLEASE PUT SOME PRIORITY in my tickets, por favor

Ticket #600731
Ticket #599030
Ticket #598562

If those tickets are for the exact same problem, close two and update one only. Multiple tickets for the same issue not only slows the process down for you but it slows the process down for others.

Posted by: Bernie.8674

Bernie.8674

I submitted an issue via e-mail a week ago, but I never received a ticket number or even a response. My problem is that I purchased Guild Wars 2 last weekend and I want to link it with my Guild Wars 1 account, but I no longer have access to my college e-mail, which is the one I used to register my original Guild Wars account. I do not remember the password to my original Guild Wars account so I can’t use that either. I submitted my original e-mail, two potential keys (one is my wife’s and I don’t know whose is whose), and several character names from that account. Is there any remedy for me?

Posted by: Cjloveskat.8130

Cjloveskat.8130

Hello, busy peeps

Ticket #600731
Ticket #599030
Ticket #598562

If those tickets are for the exact same problem, close two and update one only. Multiple tickets for the same issue not only slows the process down for you but it slows the process down for others.

Sadly they’re three different issues that have happened.

Dev 1 : Ele’s are OP

Dev 2 : Nerf Warriors

Posted by: dillybob.3029

dillybob.3029

Hey guys, I think I just want the refund. I’m sorry, but I cannot stand the combat. If you guys made it action orientated, it would be amazing. (Similar to Continent of the Ninth).

606009#

Edit: Also, apologize for the all the replies I’ve sent over to ya, just complimenting on whether or not to keep the game But sadly, I just want a refund.
Thank you,
Nick

Posted by: OrcishFury.1058

OrcishFury.1058

Somebody FINALLY responded to my weeks old ticket.

HOWEVER GM Shaolin ShadowBoxing has only linked me to two articles regarding the Wardrobe system as if I am not aware of how it works. My issue has NOT been resolved and I’d very much like a second review from somebody else.

My problem is with the Guild Pillar staff skin that I’ve purchased with gold and guild commendations from the trader at Gendarran Fields. I received a popup telling me that the skin has been unlocked, so I went ahead and vendored the staff before switching to an alt to use the skin on, only to find that the wardrobe didn’t in fact unlock the skin at all.

Ticket number: 595827

(edited by OrcishFury.1058)

Posted by: Shadowexso.9027

Shadowexso.9027

hi GM my frend send ticket 3 days ago reasno suspend account
#622065 #621861 hi canot come to game PLEASE PUT SOME PRIORITY in this tickets, my friend cant play GW2 som1 from china hack game

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

Update: 19 May 2014

585161 – Resolved.
589736 – Resolved.
609210 – Resolved.
612238 – Resolved.
614025 – Resolved.
614025 – Resolved.
613325 – Resolved. Also 404710. Please do not submit duplicate tickets.
617960 – Resolved. Also 615695. Please do not submit duplicate tickets.
615034 – Answered Friday. Please follow instructions in response.
591466 – Answered Saturday.
595827 – Answered today.
603951 – Answered today.
614846 – Answered today. Please ask your wife to submit a new ticket from a different, secure e-mail account.
592918 – Answered yesterday.
596830 – Final answer send on May 10. As explained, further appeals will not be answered.
611002 – Final answer sent on Saturday.
598335 – In queue for review or processing.
598562 – In queue for review or processing.
599030 – In queue for review or processing.
599221 – In queue for review or processing.
600731 – In queue for review or processing.
601885 – In queue for review or processing.
602117 – In queue for review or processing.
602185 – In queue for review or processing.
605252 – In queue for review or processing.
606009 – In queue for review or processing.
609286 – In queue for review or processing.
616782 – In queue for review or processing.
621861 – In queue for review or processing. Also 622065 – *Please do not submit duplicate tickets.
618169 – In queue for review or processing. Please don’t submit a new ticket, just wait for an answer on that one.
606795 – In queue for review or processing. Update 528181 if you have questions.
605807 – Please answer verification questions in Ticket No. 596544.
596928 – Upon review, I believe you got an erroneous response. We’re looking at this again. Thanks for your patience.
Bernie.8674 – We have no ticket from this account. Please click Support above and then Submit a request, providing as much info as possible.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Posted by: hybrid.4531

hybrid.4531

GM,

Hi there, Submitted a ticket yesterday(i honestly submitted one then someone said they escalated it and I would hear back once reviewed. I made another our of spite since I just purchased a transfer to play with friends. I understand I will get zzzed for that but what the hell I just dropped money to play with friends and got screwed over when I did have a complex password and a location identifier.(Everything has been changed again as well so no need for directing me to links)) for being stripped on my main char. I wanted to confirm whether or not I can still play on my alts without having to worry about a rollback. My tickets are 624021 and 624450 if they are needed.

Thanks,
Dan

Posted by: Guhracie.3419

Guhracie.3419

Ticket #608074
Haven’t heard anything since the zendesk apology auto-response on May 13th. I’m just wanting to make sure it doesn’t slip through the cracks- I’m not super stressed about it or anything.

“Be angry about legendary weapons, sure, but what about the recent drought of content?”
-Mike O’Brien
Because we can’t be angry about both?

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

GM,

Hi there, Submitted a ticket yesterday(i honestly submitted one then someone said they escalated it and I would hear back once reviewed. I made another our of spite since I just purchased a transfer to play with friends. I understand I will get zzzed for that but what the hell I just dropped money to play with friends and got screwed over when I did have a complex password and a location identifier.(Everything has been changed again as well so no need for directing me to links)) for being stripped on my main char. I wanted to confirm whether or not I can still play on my alts without having to worry about a rollback. My tickets are 624021 and 624450 if they are needed.

Thanks,
Dan

This thread is not intended as a means of escalating tickets of <24 hours. It’s for tickets at least 3 days old.

But since you asked a question, if you are going to seek an account restoration, everything will be rolled back. So I would suggest you not play until after the account is set back to its closest “snapshot.”

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Bernie.8674

Bernie.8674

Bernie.8674 – We have no ticket from this account. Please click Support above and then Submit a request, providing as much info as possible.

Thanks, Gaile! I resubmitted my request via the link above and got Request #626423. I’ll give it a few days to work through the system. I was reluctant to resubmit because I had already e-mailed support@guildwars.com, but I guess that submissions coming from sources other than the link above are disregarded these days. I appreciate that you took the time to check for me.

Posted by: ubershaun.3649

ubershaun.3649

Gaile,

Hey I’ve been trying to appeal my banned account for nearly 4 months now with no progress, despite many different approaches; asking support to look into a possible account breach, hell I even offered to buy gems for that account in particular or repurchase the game if it could just grant me my account back.
I understand that there is a set list of official responses, but the typical “You have been banned because reasons, have fun being banned” response is beginning to get under my skin.
I have been polite, I have asked what on Earth this reason is for my banning, as I honestly have no clue what I have done wrong to deserve this sort of treatment. My pleas are ignored, and quite frankly, no one seems to care. I understand just how many tickets support must deal with but I have tried for four months now to not have my appeal see the light of day once.
I apologise for my tone, but I am honestly at my wit’s end.
It’s just that.. Thousands of hours went into that account, I love this game to pieces, and as some one who doesn’t exactly do a whole lot else… It’s crushing. I know that’s hardly a reason, but I truly have no options left.

Regards,
Dylan

Account: Dolan.3071
Latest ticket: #609210

(edited by ubershaun.3649)

Posted by: Muusic.2967

Muusic.2967

614846 – Answered today. Please ask your wife to submit a new ticket from a different, secure e-mail account.

Wife resubmitted ticket # 614846 from new email as you asked and also combined ticket 614846 with tickets # 623135 (to stop someone else from changing her email address) and #623216 (to change a stolen serial code being used to steal her account repeatedly). After changing her email she received an automated change of password followed by a GM responding that ticket # “625213” along with the original ticket would be escalated for further investigation??? “625213” is not one of her tickets … She’s locked out of her account waiting for a restore. And the final question being can she get a new serial code to end this madness.

Be who you are and say what you feel for those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind
~Dr. Seuss

(edited by Muusic.2967)

Posted by: hdinh.8091

hdinh.8091

My guild’s name was changed all of a sudden to “Math” after sending a ticket GM Talon replies with a copy/past response, i reply to it with no answer.

We have had this name for almost 2 years, in the past we have tried to change the name because of the spelling, after a ANet dev tells us our name is UNIQUE and will not be changed. Me and my guild leader have both sent in a ticket (My guild leader send his with the original email from the dev).

Ticket Number: 613847

Sylvari Engineer
Viennotair/ Sar (r’s x 9)

Posted by: Tyldor.9078

Tyldor.9078

Ticket #613766 – And it’s been alot longer than 72 hours so I do hope I get an answer soon..

Grandmaster Tyldor
Leader of Business Class [BC]

Posted by: maddog.2148

maddog.2148

ticket 586422 been nearly 26 days and still not got this resolved

Posted by: julie.9325

julie.9325

my email account was hacked – it was accessed from China multiple times according o the security link in icqmail, and that coincided with my account being taken over.

A) I am really happy you restored my account!
B) I reported my email account being hacked to Icqmail/AOL, and now it’s LOCKED! (see this screenshot)

How do I get a new email address associated with my account?

Thank You!
Julie.9325

Attachments:

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

my email account was hacked – it was accessed from China multiple times according o the security link in icqmail, and that coincided with my account being taken over.

A) I am really happy you restored my account!
B) I reported my email account being hacked to Icqmail/AOL, and now it’s LOCKED! (see this screenshot)

How do I get a new email address associated with my account?

Thank You!
Julie.9325

Choose any email provider you desire, make a new account, contact CS through that new account, and request your Game Account be associated with the new account. Good luck. =)

(edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234)

Posted by: chaosmordark.8517

chaosmordark.8517

Gaile Gray

I’m afraid you are incorrect about ticket #554090. You still have not answered my question on why is it ineligible for restoration WHEN IT WAS YOUR SUPPORT PERSON’S FAULT BY GIVING THE HACKER ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT WHEN HE COULD NOT VERIFY ANY ACCOUNT INFORMATION! I have my account information the serial number associated to the account when i set it up, character name’s, and i remember roughly when i started the account. With me having all of my information that i need and can provide plus i have found the emails between your SUPPORT PERSON LETO AND THE HACKER which i can send you. If my account is ineligible for restoration because your person could not do their job correctly then I believe that is a bunch of crap! I would like to talk to someone else about this issue since you can not answer me or see what I am saying. It would be nice if Guild Wars 2 had a phone number we could call it would make things so much easier.

Posted by: Delois.3974

Delois.3974

616877 – Few days old, just want to know either way.

Posted by: CathShadow.9507

CathShadow.9507

And

Both around 7 days old now..

Hounds of Hades [HH] – Contact us for raid training!

Posted by: jazmina.1732

jazmina.1732

Could you please look into support request 616207? I submitted the support request 6 days ago and the only thing I have heard back is that it was placed in queue 4 days ago and I would hear something soon.

Posted by: Volti.7623

Volti.7623

My ticket, 613325, is not a duplicate. I submitted this ticket because my issue was not solved 2 or 3 months ago when I submitted a ticket for the same problem. They closed that ticket without solving the issue and now this ticket has been closed without giving me a response. Again, it was not a duplicate and it was not resolved so I would really like a proper response.

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update 20 May 2014

614846 – That is a very confusing situation, and I sent it over to see if we can get traction on it. I think you’ll find this is resolved very soon.
610552 – Answered today.
554090 – It appears your e-mail was hacked. Are any of your tickets from a new secure e-mail address? We’re looking into this.
612886 – In queue for review or processing.
613766 – In queue for review or processing.
616877 – In queue for review or processing.
608074 – In queue for review or processing. Thanks for your patience!
616207 – In queue for review.
586422 – Under review.
613325 – You never established you are the owner of the account, as explained in ticket 311950. Update 613325 if you can do so.
609210 – Final answer: The account was used to exploit, and was not compromised. We will not be able to reinstate it.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

Posted by: Masaki of Siel.6053

Masaki of Siel.6053

My Ticket No. 614303 It’s been 1 week and all I’ve gotten was an apology and “assurance” that my ticket is in the queue awaiting review…

Posted by: Jenni.5078

Jenni.5078

Ticket #622116. I am posting on behalf of a guildmate, regarding a ticket from May 17th. We realize tickets are taking longer these days but since she did not get an email about the Celebration of the Festival of the Four Winds, we have to assume the only email you have on file for her account belongs to her hacker. If she no longer has an account we would very much like to know. Thank you!

Posted by: ubershaun.3649

ubershaun.3649

609210 – Final answer: The account was used to exploit, and was not compromised. We will not be able to reinstate it.

Oh for the love of…
At least tell me what it is I’m being accused of. From one human being to another I feel have the right to know exactly what I am being punished for.
There is an explanation, a misunderstanding, a mistake, something that will make heads or tails of this mess.

Games can be an escape for those who are downtrodden and treated unfairly in the real world, and I refuse to accept that exact same treatment here.
I will not be buried in red tape from whatever error or misjudgement has occurred.
I am innocent, and no amount of “Final answer…” will make this any less true.

I understand that a public response might not be possible, in which case please just email me. Please just give me something, anything to work with, there has to be some sort of arrangement that can be made that will benefit the both of us.

Regards,
Dylan

Posted by: fals.9371

fals.9371

Ticket: 608234:cant log in.

My dad cannot reset his password because @aim.com isn’t receiving the emails. We have done everything we were told to such as adding guildwars2 and arenanet to contacts list. It still isn’t working. We were told the ticket had been escalated on May 11th and have not heard anything since then.