in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

7 days, and still counting

120911-009271

According to the tickets, it’s 5 days, not 7. Now admittedly 5 days is still too long, but I am getting pretty confroozled by people’s math, where 2+3=10.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Tickets for Review (3 days and older) [merged]

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update — Sunday, 16 September

120904-005888 Resolved
120903-007670 Resolved
120905-001452 Resolved. Looks like a second compromise — do take care!
120901-015507 Resolved
120831-011009 In the correct Billing queue for assistance; I believe you received a reply Friday.
120826-002453 Moved to appropriate queue to process gem refund.
120903-002460 Moved to appropriate queue for assistance with your serial codes.
120828-017417 and 120826-000505 Verified your ticket is in the correct queue for assistance. (Second ticket marked as duplicate, but the first is active.)
120809-002854 Being held by Billing Team Lead pending a review of purchase policies. Apologies for the delay!
120825-007873 This is a second request for items already distributed. We need to discuss if/how to handle these situations, so please hang tight on this.
120831-010210 This is a tech issue and we need the Game Advisor report from you, which an agent requested last night. Once received this will be routed to someone in Tech Support for priority assistance.
120901-010764 Serial code disabled for fradualent charges. Under review by senior agent.
120901-025089 This issue will be reviewed by ArenaNet.

More tomorrow!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

The same thing has happened to my friend. Said, “It has been resolved.” but it clearly hasn’t seeing as he still has no access to his account and it has been well over a full week since it was hacked and supposedly resolved.

3days ago ticket changed to “in progress” but no real reply, since then nothing, I updated the ticket with my display and character names so it changed back to “updated” instead of “in progress”, all good? 8days total.

I’ve submitted this under the support already but the issue was close before it was resolved.

Sorry, I really can’t help without a ticket number. If you provide that in your post, that would be great.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

Posted by: Cobra.6243

Cobra.6243

120902-008437 (September 2nd still waiting, the previous was from August 27th but is not possible to been updated anymore….)

still waiting….

Posted by: Elyk.3947

Elyk.3947

Can you look at 120824-006234
?

I just need a new collector’s serial key for my account, the GW1 linking was already done. Shouldn’t take but a minute. I’m sitting at home recovering from outpatient surgery and just want to get get into my account and play again.

edit
This was just resolved. 24 days later and I can finally play again! Yay!

(edited by Elyk.3947)

Posted by: Daest.6045

Daest.6045

Just wanting to check on Incident: 120904-010932
This ticket filed 9/4 (original ticket that was solved wrong was opened 8/31)

Posted by: Archangel.1604

Archangel.1604

No CE items, ticket is 14 days old

120904-002200

Posted by: phoenixdot.9760

phoenixdot.9760

7 days, and still counting

120911-009271

According to the tickets, it’s 5 days, not 7. Now admittedly 5 days is still too long, but I am getting pretty confroozled by people’s math, where 2+3=10.

i post the ticket on 09/11/2012, but problems come’s up on 09/09/2012 if i don’t mistaken, sorry for my bad math because i count from when the problems come,s and beside that this problem make me can’t count right and it feels that long

Ticket : 120911-009271
Started on : 09/11/2012

Posted by: nithhogr.9681

nithhogr.9681

Posting for guild member-no access for over a week-
ticket number: 120910-006627
LBOSTON.5987

Posted by: Grizzly UK.1209

Grizzly UK.1209

Ticket submitted 25th August, still awaiting solution: 120825-035702

Received 2 responses from the Support Team, first on 25/08/2012 04:19 PM and the second on 29/08/2012 03:13 AM . Total silence since then, ticket was auto-closed on 10th Sept., followed by an email asking me to confirm if I still needed help. I clicked the link in the email and did indeed confirm I still needed help.

Still being deafened by the silence from the Guild Wars Support Team. After 21 days I’ve pretty much run out of patience!

I posted the above on the 15th Sept., now it’s the 17th Sept and still zero response! Without a doubt this is the worst customer service I’ve ever experienced!

Posted by: Jintoh.6078

Jintoh.6078

Posting on behalf of Chriswck.6490
Reference #120912-000133
RE: Mistakenly Applying CE Retail Serial to New Account Rather Than on Prepurchase Account.

Thank you!

Posted by: JoxerNL.3752

JoxerNL.3752

Posting for a guild member, has had no access for over a week now.
ticket number: 120910-006627

its for LBOSTON.5987 who cannot access anything currently.

Posted by: Quinci.5968

Quinci.5968

Hi Gaile. I was wondering if you could let me know how long we should expect to wait for a response in the middle of the ticket. I mean, if we get a response asking for information, and we give a response back, about how long will it take to get a response back after that?

Should we expect another 5 days or so and post here when it passes that time period?

Also, I was wondering if Sunday counts as a day or if the support team gets to take Sunday off.

Thank you!

Posted by: Yavi.5492

Yavi.5492

hi, i order the guildwar2 digital deluxe edition at 8/26 from the website
: https://buy.guildwars2.com/zh/
then it enter the sussess page and made me wait for 15mins for the mail.
but the mail didnt sent to me.
so i did this again at 8/27, and still no response.

Could you cancel the both deals for me?
DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION

then you answer me and made one of my purchase succeed
Order number: 27969747
Order date: 8/26/2012

but you didn’t cancel the second purchase, now i got two purchases in my credit card bill, and i got only one active code, if you cant cancel the second purchase, may i asked the equivalent gems for compensation?

its my ticket 120911-001715

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

I put in a ticket on sunday the 9th because my account was hacked and all my gear/gold/banked items/crafting materials were stolen. Also my mail was deleted. Is there a way to get my gold/items back without having to roll back my account? Since it’s been so long i started playing again and would not really want to have all that work/time deleted. I logged on while they were stealing stuff I believe and was able to change my password and protect my two lowest level characters.

120909-004664 was the ticket.

The only way to conduct an account restoration — once the service is offered — is to “roll back” the account. There isn’t a way to generate items or to roll back a single character while leaving the others intact.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Alvin.2731

Alvin.2731

#120902-005108

My ticket has been opened for already more than 2 weeks now ;(

Is there any update I can be given? I’m already thinking by now my ticket is in limbo ever since someone switched it closed and my issue has not been resolved! Please, I’m dying to get back into the game.

Posted by: Mortlach.9135

Mortlach.9135

[Incident: 120827-007759]

I opened this ticket on 08/27/12 and the last response I received was on 09/06/12.

My issue is still unresolved.

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Issue:120916-001690

Dear Gaile,

I’ve honestly lost all my patience. The ticket above is not even one day but I want it answered it.
I’ve been waiting since 31-8 for a correct answer on one of my tickets. I keep getting these answers who are about a completly other subject.
I’m just asking for an UNBAN. Not much just an unban. I would’ve gotten it if the people at support actually tryed and read the tickets.

Like for real, you people don’t really read the tickets do you?

I just looked at this history, and I cannot explain it. It’s at the top of my review list for tomorrow. I’m so sorry this has gone on and on like it has.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Hi,
I’m still waiting some aswer from CS….

My previous tickets were all closed or notificied as duplicate…the only one i’ve managed to update was the one in the topic…

the situation still the same
GW2 = working
GW1 = not working (blocked)
Account management = accounts linked
HoM = not working

This scenario is the same from august 27th (date of my first automatically closed ticket)

…please help!

Ticket number, please?

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

my brother’s ticket: 120909- 01112

This is an incomplete ticket number. Could you please provide the full six digits to the right of the dash?

Thanks.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Natebert.8432

Natebert.8432

Please note: Some of you are asking for replacement of CE or DDE items that you either received and accidentally deleted or which you never received. Please note that one replacement run has been done. I believe another has been done or will be done very soon.

Replacements are one per customer. If you were on a previous list, you will not be given another set of replacements. If you were not on a replacement list, please be sure your ticket is filed with support and update to say you are still awaiting your items. Please do not file a new ticket.

Hey GaileGrey,
Thank you for this information. Do you have an estimate of when we can expect this additional run to occur?

This is in reference to;
ticket: 120825-033103
subject: Account Items Deleted
created on: 08/25/2012

Thank you,
Nate

(edited by Natebert.8432)

Posted by: PrestonSwain.6219

PrestonSwain.6219

120904-001142

Posted here a night or two ago and haven’t heard anything still.

120904-001142

Ticket created on 9/3!! Closed at some point with NO RESPONSE.

120904-001142

Updated on 9/10 – 7 days later still no response.

120904-001142

Posted by: Odona.8402

Odona.8402

Hello. I’m posting for a friend. He has already been waiting for 10 DAYS, someone hacked his account and stole e-mail(login). Ticket number : 120906-007464
display name is: Nordzik.2357
Thanks for help.

Posted by: Anesah.6328

Anesah.6328

Today marks five days. Please review and respond ASAP. This problem with the gem store deserves more attention than it seems to have gotten; I would love to stand corrected.

#120912-005668

Posted by: Aletheides.5693

Aletheides.5693

Ticket number: 120910-006627

This ticket is for LBOSTON.5987 who cannot access anything since early access. Latest Ticket has been open over one week without the issue being solved.

Could someone have the heart to help him out?

Posted by: Fact.5908

Fact.5908

9/02/2012 – No resolution
Original Ticket: 120902-017847 (Closed without resolution?)
Previous Ticket: 120911-005778 (Updated, GM response to an issue not my own)
Current Ticket: 120913-006861 (No response)
I sent items in game to my guild master while he was in the midst of a server transfer. The items were never received by him, and were never returned to me. I sent test mail after the transfer and it sent.
I got a response from a GM saying that mail can’t be received if your inbox is full, which is not the issue I was having whatsoever. It wasn’t just random mail, I had expensive materials totaling around 10g at the time of purchase, and I’d really like for this to be resolved!

Fact [IRON] – Sanctum of Rall
Former Commander of TL and the Ascension Alliance

Posted by: godofal.2968

godofal.2968

Dear GaileGray,

I’m posting on a guildmate’s behalf, he’s unable to log into his account himself since it got hacked and stolen.
So here’s what he wanted me to post, please get back to him ASAP:

• Ticket made sunday 9 sept 18.15 CET
  • First: Response GM xxxxxxx via Email 09/13/2012 02:59 PM
    asking for my serial key and account name ( wich i allready gave in the initial ticket )
  • Reply sent: Customer xxxxxxxxxxxx via CSS Web 09/14/2012 12:28 AM
  • no further reply from GM ever since.

can this be looked into
Hacked Account [Incident:120909-005038]
Account Name: Oreilly.9473

Posted by: Roerch.2604

Roerch.2604

Dear GaileGray,

I’m writing for a colleague who went through an odysee with the german support. Since his ticket is in german, I will sum up what happened.

He bought the game on September 8th, and registered it. The website gave confirmation that the serial was registered and the account created, but he never received the “Welcome to GuildWars” Email. Also he couldn’t login to the game – Error 3002.1008.1.462 (Email address not valid). So he registered a ticket (120908-003410) and got a response first which was not helping at all. He updated the ticket and then the support took some unlucky decision. The Accountname of my colleague is Grayal.XXXX (he doesn’t know the numbers, since he never received the mail) and the support restored an account to him which contained the character name Grayal. So over the weekend someone completely uninvolved lost access to his account, which was now restored as it seems. But still my colleague doesn’t have a usable account, since something went wrong in the registration process.

We would be very happy if someone could resolve this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Posted by: Kreivi.7604

Kreivi.7604

Got mine sorted, thanks.

Posted by: klasnikof.6137

klasnikof.6137

The same thing has happened to my friend. Said, “It has been resolved.” but it clearly hasn’t seeing as he still has no access to his account and it has been well over a full week since it was hacked and supposedly resolved.

3days ago ticket changed to “in progress” but no real reply, since then nothing, I updated the ticket with my display and character names so it changed back to “updated” instead of “in progress”, all good? 8days total.

I’ve submitted this under the support already but the issue was close before it was resolved.

Sorry, I really can’t help without a ticket number. If you provide that in your post, that would be great.

120909-000150 ticket number. All good?

Posted by: klasnikof.6137

klasnikof.6137

ticket number: 120909-000150

Posted by: Arctura.6527

Arctura.6527

I’ll try again.

Ticket no: 120912-004392
Created: 09/12/2012

My issue is about my GW1 account sync. My initial ticket got closed without any resolution after weeks of waiting.

Posted by: ixz.2580

ixz.2580

[Incident: 120912-002?664]

Hello!
I have a issue with credid card declined.
I want you to remove me as high risk(or give me a 24 hour window to give you money)

I have tried 2 visa cards and both through paypal.
I have also talked to my bank to times to check if they have blocked you guys out in terms of high risk. they have not.

The problem is on your system.
Please help me out!
Cheers from Norway!

Posted by: Highlander.9860

Highlander.9860

Hi Gaile, as a long time gw player and always had a speedy response re any ticket , this one seems to be giving some kind of confusion
1. My support ticket on the 12th …..credit card purchase [Incident: 120912-002924]

2. I went to purchase more Gems and it asked to confirm if the account is correct re last digits I agreed and it said..Failed

3. I have already purchased Gems as an altholic before I give you the reference number

Order number: 27730244
Order date: 8/24/2012

4.As this is a pre .pay card and only used for GW over 5 years,I have confirmed with the Company there are sufficent funds to proceed and not been flagged by them.

5.I tried to purchase to-day it came up ..Failed again…..now when I try to log into support within game it says account Disabled/wrong password.

6. My accounts from GW1/2 merged albeit from a alt account that has Gwamm ect,
If you could please look into the matter for myself , it does not stop me from playing ect , just a little thing that when you guys have time you could ratify

Posted by: Rilman.6592

Rilman.6592

120910-006627
LBOSTON.5987 cannot access anything.

Posted by: Cobra.6243

Cobra.6243

Hi,
I’m still waiting some aswer from CS….

My previous tickets were all closed or notificied as duplicate…the only one i’ve managed to update was the one in the topic…

the situation still the same
GW2 = working
GW1 = not working (blocked)
Account management = accounts linked
HoM = not working

This scenario is the same from august 27th (date of my first automatically closed ticket)

…please help!

Ticket number, please?

120902-008437 from September 2nd I’ve a previous one from August 27th but is not possible to been updated anymore….

Thanks in advance!

Posted by: Phoenix.1590

Phoenix.1590

Still cannot login to my account, this is day 6. Still only need a password reset.
Ticket 120912-004572

Posted by: dawhip.1573

dawhip.1573

Good morning,

Ticket #120829-012492 submitted on 8/29, 8/30 got a response asking me to wait until mail was fixed. 9/3 (mail had been fixed), I updated saying that the ticket still wasn’t resolved and that’s the last I heard.

My ticket was “auto” closed out telling me that it “may have been fixed” with a recent update but it really had nothing to do with my issue.

I would just like an update letting me know if my ticket is even feasible. Thanks very much!

Posted by: Howler.4179

Howler.4179

Reporting Ticket 120901-030134 for a friend that can’t log in. She opened it more than 2 weeks ago. She’s never been able to log into the game (possibly affected by the hacking events) and can’t use the PW reset tool since it requires a character name which doesn’t exist since she’s never logged in to create one. Last update, they closed her ticket and told her to use the PW reset tool and per the above, she can’t.

Posted by: neilyolol.7086

neilyolol.7086

GaileGray, I’m thankful for your support, but i still can’t log in. Error code: 21:6:3:2114-
“The server was unable to authenticate your gameplay privileges.”
Subject: Access Restored
#120911-006605

Posted by: Treu.6514

Treu.6514

Hey Guild Wars 2 Support Team,

My ticket is 5 days old, so I am hoping I can get some support. I am still unclear as to what happened with my account. I admit that my account was not secure at the time, but now I have updated my account security, and I am the only one with access.

I would really like to get back to participating in the Guild Wars 2 experience without any future violations or account issues!

Please help!

Ticket: 120912-005302

Posted by: Izzy Katsu.6024

Izzy Katsu.6024

Hi Gaile and others!

Last I heard in my ticket my situation had been referred to the developers to look in to. Since then my ticket has been closed. I was just wondering if there was any news on it. Basically just wanted to bring it to attention again so it doesn’t get too lost, I know you guys are busy.

No new updates on my end. I’m still unable to create my character name due to the name filter thinking it’s inappropriate. I did find out there’s an NPC with the same name, so I guess that’s something.

Anyway, thank you! I don’t mind the wait, this isn’t a key issue for me or anything. Like I said, just didn’t want my ticket to get too buried.

My ticket reference #:120825-004909
Date created: 08/25/2012

Posted by: Gowan.4850

Gowan.4850

120906-007244… been six days and now I have missing money again. I have changed passwords.. ran a virus check.. I have not heard a peep from you. I am tired of having to start over earning money and I am tired of having my account messed with.

still no resolution.. I followed up with additional info as requested, got one response telling me yes looks like someone accessed my account but no reimbursement. I responded that this was unacceptable and requested a supervisor. I want my gold back. May seem trivial to you but for me 5 gold is a lot. It has been frustrating enough not being able to afford crafting or pvp and being forced to pve in order to make money back. BTW my passwords were different, I did change after 1st event. I did run virus checker. Only thing I did not do was email validation but that was due to it not working the first few hundred times I tried setting it up. If you cannot provide adequate (not great mind you) customer service, then I have no use for this game.

Posted by: ixz.2580

ixz.2580

ticket:120912-002664

Been waiting for support since last monday! Please help me out with a 24 hour window to purchase as many gems as i want..
Visa card declined,paypal declined. Bank has not blocked you guys out in terms of high risk..
Please help me out..!
drakonix666@gmail.com

Posted by: Yoshiro.4159

Yoshiro.4159

ticket: 120916-005007

Waiting for a long time now help me out if can.

My in-game mail doesn’t allow me to send mail. Any time I attempt to send mail to anyone results in the error “Processing previous mail.”. I also cannot put items up on the trading post to sell, it replies with the error
“Error attempting to sell.”
i have this bugg since 2 days ago already help me out if can please.

Attachments:

Posted by: MatDonalds.9354

MatDonalds.9354

My brothers account got hacked on the 9th of september, and he has made two “hacked account” tickets since,
as after a responce of the first ticket he got this email:

Your recent incident update was from an email address not associated
with the incident. In an effort to maintain the security of
information, we cannot update the incident using this email address.
If you are the incident owner and your email address has changed, or
you want to be able to update the incident using this email account,
please update your contact information using the following link, then
resubmit your update.

He also got this email after the second ticket.
The email’s quite confusing as ofcorse his account email
would have been changed by the hacker, and he is unsure
of what to do to get his account back from here.
Here are the tickets, please help.

ticket: 120914-005811
ticket: 120909-005933

Posted by: ScottyMac.5219

ScottyMac.5219

Ticket: 120912-000221
Submitted: 9/11 (6 days)

I have two issues (one I’m sure was caused by the other). I tried to add a CE code to my DE account as outlined in the AN video, but received the duplicate key error. I believe I read that I could have the DE key removed and the CE key added to the account (and get a refund on the DE).

In addition, when I went through the re-registration process, I believe it changed my user ID from scottymac.7314 to ScottyMac.5219. Everyone in game (friends list, guild list, etc) still sees 7314 so I can’t receive mail, etc.

Thanks very much. Please see the ticket for more information.

Posted by: Yalu.6810

Yalu.6810

ticket number 120911-005878

My friend’s account was hacked and he has been waiting for 6 days to get support.

Posted by: deucengine.5940

deucengine.5940

Incident:120911-004939 – submitted Sept 11th. I received the automated response to which I replied with the related info.

Issue: I created a guild on 9/10, made sure I was representing it and used the Tome of Influence. The guild did not receive the influence but I received an achievement for gaining 1000 influence. I also as Guild Leader I do not have any rights in the guild other than to invite players.

Last Update I sent:
Guild Name – Knights of Craft
Amount of Influence Lost – 1000
Upgrades Lost – none but I am unable to do upgrades on the guild I created.
Any additional information you can think of such as, when did you first notice that the influence / upgrade(s) went missing? – When I used the Tome of Influence I received the achievement for the 1000 influence but when I opened the guild windows it was not there.