Transaction in progress error, scared of being hacked

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Dimitris.3195

Dimitris.3195

Hello guys I just submitted a ticket on the support team but I would also like that you check it out if possible and i will absolutely let you know if the support team resolves my problem. Look now I tried to log in today and it was not logging in as fast as other times. So I pressed cancel and log-in again, only this time what I got was a “transaction in progress” error message. What is that? i have never bought anything with gems, I have not even bought gems and I am really scared about a hacking attempt. Then I tried to log in again and it worked but if you can check and tell me what that was I would be grateful. Thanks

Posted by: Veeber.3192

Veeber.3192

Try restarting the client, it’s probably saying that because it’s still trying to connect the account.

I have noticed that ‘cancel’ seems to be buggy, for me it errors and says Connection Error then connects anyway.

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

There was a patch being applied yesterday as well, so initial log in time was slower as patch was being d/l’d and applied.

Dimitris.3195

When I tried to log in yesterday the patch was not out yet

Dimitris.3195

Guys at Arenanet and all people at the support center thanks alot for the immediate help you provided to me. My problem has been solved. If it was a hack attempt I lost nothing so I am happy. Thanks again. Keep up the good work

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Guys at Arenanet and all people at the support center thanks alot for the immediate help you provided to me. My problem has been solved. If it was a hack attempt I lost nothing so I am happy. Thanks again. Keep up the good work

Thanks a lot for updating us, Dimitris. So glad it worked out well for you!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet