wrong game code in support ticket, oops

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: behrd.5347

behrd.5347

ok ok so i messed up, this whole things been the biggest pain… i got a responce FIANLLY but it turns out i have you guys the wrong serial code! i bought two accounts (the one that was hacked) and one for my friend (this one) turns out in the ticket i putt the WRONG SERIAL in and they switched my friends account over to mine! (CRAP) i need help im going to submit a new ticket with the correct information please help

ticket number 120901-029070

im also changing back my friends email to his origional email because it was set to mine on accident. so that when this is fixed my email is free to used. god this sucks it took me 5-6 days to get this change made but it was done incorrectly (my fault i know) but please help i hope it doesnt take another week to get it fixed correctly! i want my account back

(edited by behrd.5347)

Posted by: Kevhoran.1780

Kevhoran.1780

Please do not keep bumping a thread, it does nothing more than annoy people and is against the code of conduct.

:Edit: And as you can see, you can edit a post

behrd.5347

Please do not keep bumping a thread, it does nothing more than annoy people and is against the code of conduct.

:Edit: And as you can see, you can edit a post

compiled my posts into one thank you for your feedback but please delete your post as it doesnt help me get this problem fixed and its unrelated to the issue of this thread

Posted by: Demigod.7516

Demigod.7516

Nothing on this forum is going to help you get your problem fixed. Support will continue to move through tickets one after the other in their “order” so don’t get your hopes up.

behrd.5347

Bunping for reply from any admin