100% map completed, didn't receive reward

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: DanteZero.9736

DanteZero.9736

I just completed 100% of the map (both WvW maps and PvE maps) and didn’t get a letter or chest for completing it.

I was in the Sanctum of Rall’s borderlands when I found my last PoI, got downed by an enemy mesmer, and then rallied.

I then left the borderlands map for the Heart of the Mists and opened the borderland’s map completion reward chest and then left for LA.

At LA, I didn’t see any letter or reward chest for the 100% map completion. I also tried relogging and still got nothing.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Posted by: Aewyn Starfall.9406

Aewyn Starfall.9406

Go to the Deadend Waypoint in Bloodtide Coast, which is on Stormbluff Isle. It should pop up then and give you the rewards. You may have to walk inside the cave a little bit also.

Posted by: mjhungness.8059

mjhungness.8059

I just completed Straights of Devestation and didn’t get a completion reward either. They always popped up regardless of where I was. I’ll check the update notes – maybe they did away with them?

Posted by: mjhungness.8059

mjhungness.8059

You may officially call me an idiot. This was part of the new update that added waypoints to Straits – I had already done it (thought I did and was surprised to see it showing as one waypoint less than complete). I went back and got it but didn’t get the reward because I already got it, prior to the update. I got to lay off the Jack Daniels.