11/5/12 Patch and Guilds

11/5/12 Patch and Guilds

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Jasott.7914

Jasott.7914

Q:

Would someone care to explain how a patch that was only suppose to lower an accidental increase in Unidentified Dye drops is making the guild system, and apparently the party system, act up?

11/5/12 Patch and Guilds

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Separate events. They’re doing maintenance right now.

11/5/12 Patch and Guilds

Posted by: Robotsonik.4935

Robotsonik.4935

Yep. I had to relog a few times already because it showed that I was no longer in a guild. I was also in a party and while people in my party said I was still in, it showed that I was no longer in a party. My status was also set to offline/invisible, and after changing it back to online, it switched right back to offline.

I couldn’t see my party on my map and they couldn’t see me. I also couldn’t whisper anyone and they couldn’t whisper me. Hope the maintenance works out these kinks

11/5/12 Patch and Guilds

Posted by: DemigoesRAWR.8701

DemigoesRAWR.8701

11/5/12 Patch and Guilds

Posted by: cherrie.8907

cherrie.8907

I’m more interested in where did you get the information about what the patch was for from.
It’s not in the News section, it’s not on the side of the forum page, it’s not popping up as announcement on the top of the forum either?

“Otherwise, your MMO becomes all about grinding to get the best gear. We don’t make grindy games.”
-Mike Obrien
“We don’t need to make mandatory gear treadmills” -Colin Johanson

11/5/12 Patch and Guilds

Posted by: DemigoesRAWR.8701

DemigoesRAWR.8701

I’m more interested in where did you get the information about what the patch was for from.
It’s not in the News section, it’s not on the side of the forum page, it’s not popping up as announcement on the top of the forum either?

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/info/news/Game-Update-Notes-November-5-2012/first#post648164

:| Dev tracker is your friend.