2 gold from daily i dont recive it EVER

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Gele.2048

Gele.2048

arena net i do the daily for the 2 gold and number of gold i have don’t ever increment at all i was thinking im going mad but today iv print screen it 2 times before i click it the reward and after same number fix it pls iv miss so many dailies rewards thank you !

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

No screenshots are showing, if you meant them to.

You can contact the CS Team via the ‘Support’ link above/below and ‘Submit a Request’ for assistance.

Good luck.

Gele.2048

what u wanna see the same number over and over ? what that will prove

Posted by: Zohane.7208

Zohane.7208

Just a Little check: do you do 3 dailies so you get the chest that contains spirit shards, 10AP, and (supposedly) 2g? or are you doing just one Daily?

Gunnar’s Hold
Guild Leader for Tyria Liberation Council [TLC]

Gele.2048

dude i’m playing this game 3 years + i got 20k Ap plus what do you think ? :P im doing the 3 dailies don’t worry but nothing no gold plus also on the 64 bit client i dont see icon below cuz im playing this game in window mode so i can see the icons on task bar bellow

Posted by: Zohane.7208

Zohane.7208

dude i’m playing this game 3 years + i got 20k Ap plus what do you think ? :P im doing the 3 dailies don’t worry but nothing no gold plus also on the 64 bit client i dont see icon below cuz im playing this game in window mode so i can see the icons on task bar bellow

Ok, I’m sorry for trying to be helpful. Won’t happen again.

Gunnar’s Hold
Guild Leader for Tyria Liberation Council [TLC]

Gele.2048

man i know you wanna help but only arena net can help to fix their bug i appreciate the respond ,but i don’t understand why you take it as insult or something i dont mean harm its just the way i talk

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

man i know you wanna help but only arena net can help to fix their bug i appreciate the respond ,but i don’t understand why you take it as insult or something i dont mean harm its just the way i talk

Contact support:
https://help.guildwars2.com/anonymous_requests/new

They’ll be able to work with you individually to see what’s going on.

If you want help from fellow players then:

• Provide some specifics about what you have done to troubleshoot the issue.
  • Try writing more politely — “talking the way you talk” makes it sound as if you don’t really want anyone’s help.

The 2g doesn’t just show up in your wallet, as you must surely know having 20k AP — it comes from opening one of the so-called ‘bouncy’ reward chests and you get a pop-up showing Daily Completion with a reward of 2g, 10 AP, and a bag of spirit shards. (In your case, I suspect you aren’t getting the AP due to capping Daily/Monthly.)

However, (as you surely know) when you accumulate ‘too many’ bouncies, some of the bouncies will open automatically, depositing gold to the wallet and items to the inventory without your help. That seems especially likely for someone with 20k AP, since you probably do a lot more than 3 dailies.

One thing that you could do to troubleshoot (which would be helpful to those trying to assist you here and to any ANet staff you work with) is to:

• Take a screenshot of your wallet when you logon.
  • Take one of the Daily Completion notification, if you get it.
  • Take another of your wallet.

This would help show when the issue is occurring.

If it’s bugged, one possibility is that people who have hit the Daily/Monthly cap of 15k AP might not be receiving any rewards from completion, perhaps including the bag of spirit shards. If so, that would explain why relatively few people have reported the same issue.

tl;dr please provide more details and please stick to the issue at hand.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

what u wanna see the same number over and over ? what that will prove

O…k….

Not sure why you mentioned ‘printscreen’ then. Regardless, as noted above, you can contact the CS Team for assistance….if you so desire. Otherwise, continue lamenting the missing gold.

Good luck.