6-27 patch causing DCs

6-27 patch causing DCs

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Boogiepop Void.6473

Boogiepop Void.6473

Ever since the patch both I and others have been experiencing DC issues. I can personally attest to DCing 3 times in under half an hour and seeing no less than 7 other people popping in and out of fractals and PVP matches complaining of the same. Before the patch I was completely stable. It was not my internet as I confirmed that nothing else was having net issues.

6-27 patch causing DCs

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Regardless of what’s going on, start a support ticket. Run diagnostics (they’ll help you if you don’t already know how) and share the results. That’s the only way that ANet is going to be able to trace the origin of any issues that result in disconnections.

For what it’s worth, it’s unlikely that the patch caused the issues. Every day, there are people who DC (from the game, not from their internet); patch days are no different. There are all sorts of reasons outside of ANet’s direct or indirect control for that to happen and it’s best to eliminate them first, before assuming the patch is the cause.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

6-27 patch causing DCs

Posted by: Teon.5168

Teon.5168

I and several other guildies also experienced lots of dcs last night. I ran some partial diagnostics on my machine last night, made sure all my crucial drivers were updated, even made sure Win10 had its latest update, and it sure doesn’t seem to be at my end. I can’t see the amount of dcs happening to be something coincidental among so many others. And have had these sorts of issues before with patch days. We all just said, "ah well, it’s patch day’…..lol. And yea, it usually clears up pretty quickly after patch days.

If it happens again tonight, I will be sure to send a report to Anet.

Forum discussions -
Mmo players with a screw loose vs mmo players with two screws loose. All very important stuff.
-Zenleto-

6-27 patch causing DCs

Posted by: Starl.6392

Starl.6392

Same issue for me. Started happening after 6-27 patch.

Game runs perfectly, but once in about 5 minutes, ping goes sky high and i can’t use any of my abilites, though i see everything happening around. I would think that is some outbound connection issue, but everything else runs just fine. Might be some routing issues to gw2 server though.