A bizzare guild bug

A bizzare guild bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Mad Rasputin.7809

Mad Rasputin.7809

Are you guesting to a different server? This might be your issue.

A bizzare guild bug

Posted by: CalamityO.2890

CalamityO.2890

When the screen shot was taken Ras, it was on my home server. The guilds home server is Aurora Glade (if that helps). I do tend to guest on other servers. Once the guest passes have expired, I’ll try again. But I’m being sceptical as to whether this will sort the issue out. And apparently this isn’t the first time this type of issue has occurred.

inthecubbyhole.wordpress.com

A bizzare guild bug

Posted by: FangedTerror.3852

FangedTerror.3852

Guild upgrades are on a per server basis.

If they unlocked something on Aurora it will not be unlocked on Whiteridge.

To get the upgrades you must gain the influence for your server and unlock the upgrades.

Edit: for example the stash. You have to research the stash on whiteridge before you can use it. If you transfer (not guest) to Aurora you will then have access.

A bizzare guild bug

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

As FangedTerror stated, guild are tied to servers. Each ‘satellite’ guild off the home server must gain their own influence. Those things aren’t open for you, because they haven’t been earned on your home server.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Guild#Membership

‘Guild membership is not limited to a single world — a guild can have members from any server, whether in the US or EU. However, the guild’s influence pool and upgrades (including the Guild Vault) are specific to each world, just like a social club would need to acquire separate furniture for each of its branch offices.’

A bizzare guild bug

Posted by: CalamityO.2890

CalamityO.2890

Thank you for the help Fang and Inculpatus. Everyone else please refrain from responding this thread. If the mods are reading this, can they delete this thread.

inthecubbyhole.wordpress.com

(edited by CalamityO.2890)