AC Exp Path 3

AC Exp Path 3

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: KeyVerin.6051

KeyVerin.6051

I play Warrior and as of the last game update 6/25/13 my utility skills become locked and I cannot change them, use them but not change them (even in the Hero panel) until after the dungeon is complete. This happens just before the last boss Colossus Rumblus. Also not sure if this is a problem on my end but when I turn into ghost form I can see my character model standing in place(screenshot) or when I leave ghost form I can see my character model.

Attachments:

AC Exp Path 3

Posted by: Jeffrey Vaughn

Jeffrey Vaughn

Content Designer

No changes were made to the heavy armor ghost transform. Being transformed locks your current utility skills in place.

AC Exp Path 3

Posted by: KeyVerin.6051

KeyVerin.6051

Thank you for the quick response. I do this path daily and I could have sworn I was able to switch my skills before but I’ll just go with what you say

AC Exp Path 3

Posted by: Treehugga.2398

Treehugga.2398

This bug still exists and has been there for at least two months, although this is the first incidence where I’ve heard of a warrior getting the problem.

Typically its rangers, thieves, and engineers that lose their 6 through 0 slots after the transformation. You can try to select skills, but they won’t work and just show a solid box.

AC Exp Path 3

Posted by: Mad Rasputin.7809

Mad Rasputin.7809

Different issue Treehugga that was supposedly fixed in the last patch. I haven’t tested yet myself.

He is referring to ‘changing’ his utility skills after transformed. Not losing them.

AC Exp Path 3

Posted by: Ratty.5176

Ratty.5176

Yep, something has been changed, now Utilities are locked in on your character after transform, this was NEVER the case before. Somethings been changed.