AC Path 2 -- BROKEN!!!

AC Path 2 -- BROKEN!!!

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Doujou.6951

Doujou.6951

We get Detha to the Hall of Champions (northern most spot on the map) and she will NOT trigger the Cannon-Repair event. We tried every trick in the book…including killing her and reviving her, WP’ing and running back, Clearing the entire path for her…nothing. PLEASE FIX! 2 broken Dungeons in 2 day, can I be rewarded for my wasted time??

AC Path 2 -- BROKEN!!!

Posted by: Agamo.8509

Agamo.8509

I just had the same thing happen.

AC Path 2 -- BROKEN!!!

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

happened to me yesterday…

1st time bug… she was not talking at all after reaching the spot

2nd time bug she talked but not moving to repair the cannon…

ANET fix this pls…. I already submitted a ticket yesterday….

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

AC Path 2 -- BROKEN!!!

Posted by: Nashaan.3160

Nashaan.3160

She usually bugs only when you run past the gravelings/ oozes just before the mortar room instead of killing them (which I assume you did as you said you tried clearing the path for her afterwards). Doesn’t happen every time but the only time Detha bugs for me is when we skip those mobs instead of killing them.

AC Path 2 -- BROKEN!!!

Posted by: PowerCat.5738

PowerCat.5738

What Nashaan said is right. This usually happens if detha gets in a fight before the mortar room.

Just stop to kill those mobs before going in and she’ll bug out much, much less.

AC Path 2 -- BROKEN!!!

Posted by: Ashless.5126

Ashless.5126

Detha still bugs at the end event where she need to build cannon …she just stand there not starting the event.

Sure there’s lots of ways to get around this and Anet have applied fixes which don’t work for her obviously.

THE POINT IS .SHE STILL BUGS from time to time…fix it Anet.
There’s no need to this and that..’ let her die n revive her ’ …or ‘always kill the ooze ! ’ ..’ler her die n don’t res her , so she respawns n resetted ! ’ ..’ skip it by the book ’ ..or whatever other ways out there …as long there’s no bug in the 1st place. =)

(edited by Ashless.5126)

AC Path 2 -- BROKEN!!!

Posted by: Saulius.8430

Saulius.8430

kill the oozes or learn to skip by the book – a.k.a. deagroing detha before she enters cannon zone. usually that’s taking her to top right corner to chill.

kill all ze thingz

AC Path 2 -- BROKEN!!!

Posted by: Strontius.6478

Strontius.6478

This happened to me once in a pug group. They insisted on running past almost every trash pull, and I’m sure that’s why Detha bugged out.