API Keys not functioning

API Keys not functioning

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: knell.5970

knell.5970

GW2 Account Viewer and GW2Efficiency both saying that API keys are invalid. I know that this was an issue about six months ago, and seems to have cropped up again. I’d think it was me, but with it being true on at least two sites… probably not.

Thanks in advance for getting that fixed… Now back to game so I can do a character rotation in search of stashed items, lol!

API Keys not functioning

Posted by: DragonHeart.7201

DragonHeart.7201

The entire API system has been taken down temporarily according to https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/api/HEADS-UP-API-temporarily-disabled/first#post6502509

He says it’s unsure when the system will be online again.

API Keys not functioning

Posted by: knell.5970

knell.5970

Ooooh! Missed that – Thanks!!

API Keys not functioning

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

Possibly it has nothing to do with API system being down. GW2Efficiency has been having that issue for weeks while other websites have worked normally. I believe GW2Efficiency is having some kind of issue.

P.S.: For record, at the time of this post the API seemed to work normally as I had just used an Account Audit thing from a website and it uses mostly the entire API.

API Keys not functioning

Posted by: nottsgman.8206

nottsgman.8206

Possibly it has nothing to do with API system being down. GW2Efficiency has been having that issue for weeks while other websites have worked normally. I believe GW2Efficiency is having some kind of issue.

P.S.: For record, at the time of this post the API seemed to work normally as I had just used an Account Audit thing from a website and it uses mostly the entire API.

they were turned back on 4 hours (or so) ago, so it would be working normally when you made your post

70 ‘mains’ and waiting for more slots
| 61 Asura | 5 Charr | 2 Norn | 1 Human | 1 Sylvari |

API Keys not functioning

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

they were turned back on 4 hours (or so) ago, so it would be working normally when you made your post

Yup, I realized that. However I still wanted to note that that website had been having issues way before they took the API down for maintenance, then OP’s issue is possibly not related to the incident though.