Account Bonuses: Karma Gain - not working

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: laceylush.8916

laceylush.8916

I’m not getting the extra Karma (Account Bonus) from events. Upon finishing an event, the default Karma award (top right corner) and total Karma award plus bonus (lower right corner) are equal, despite having an 8% Karma increase due to Account Bonus: screenshot.

E.g. both Malchor pre-event and Statue of Dwayna previously awarded 374 Karma (default) and 404 Karma after Account Bonus is applied, but now it’s only 374. Consistent with other events.

[Azure] ~ Darkhaven

Posted by: Nacta Shar.9510

Nacta Shar.9510

I’m having the same problem. I never looked at the difference between the event and how much I was getting until a few weeks ago. When I did look at it, it was only giving me a bonus from the karma infusing I had on. On characters without that karma infusion I get only the exact amount the event says I should. I should have a 10% karma boost from my account! That’s a lot! How long have I not been getting this boost? I’m really frustrated that I am being cheated out of all of this extra karma.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Here is the Dev response: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Magic-Find-in-Hero-dialog/first#post4257672

Looks like it was fixed with today’s patch. =)

Posted by: Nacta Shar.9510

Nacta Shar.9510

Sweet! It’s fixed!