Active Guild Member Achievement

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Flapjackson.1596

Flapjackson.1596

My active guild member achievement has been stuck at 9,697 ever since progressing it became impossible. This wouldn’t be a problem except that it annoyingly occupies the almost completed section of the Achievement panel. I like to use this section to see what’s close to being completed but I basically have 2 slots now because of this. Is there something that can be done? I submitted a support ticket and they told me to post a bug report.

Abaddon: Fallen God of Water, Secrets, and Dance Battles
In Vino Veritas

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

My active guild member achievement has been stuck at 9,697 ever since progressing it became impossible. This wouldn’t be a problem except that it annoyingly occupies the almost completed section of the Achievement panel. I like to use this section to see what’s close to being completed but I basically have 2 slots now because of this. Is there something that can be done? I submitted a support ticket and they told me to post a bug report.

I thought I remember one of the devs saying that they would be moving this to historical (but that could be me remembering a player suggesting it).

In the past, devs haven’t usually updated an old chieve to fit a new mechanic but instead retired the old one and replaced it, depending on whether they thought it was appropriate. For example, when fractal scales have changed substantially, they removed the old Fractal Initiate and replaced it with a new one.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Widdle.2694

Widdle.2694