Aetherized short bow is unaccepteable.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Gasoline.2570

Gasoline.2570

Look at this mess. The “default string” ruins everything. It’s not even a part of the actual bow and when you use it it looks incredibly cluttered. This is seriously one of the worst offenders of all bows. Christ.

What worse is that it doesn’t even show in the preview!!!!!! How misleading. I honestly wouldn’t have spend anything on this skin had I known it’s broken quality.

Attachments:

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

(edited by Gasoline.2570)

Posted by: Tman.6349

Tman.6349

that’s called a ‘compound’ bow and they work on a pully system to reduce weilder resistance why myltiplying power and volocity by 3-5X I can see a lot of hunters or others that very much like this bow as it is a fresh new face outside of all the ‘recurve’ style bows that litter the rest of the bow selection in the game. hope that helps and you’re welcome to research the mechanics of compouund bows to see why they are superior

Posted by: Gasoline.2570

Gasoline.2570

That’s great. Now explain to me why this “compound bow” has bowstrings hanging onto literally nothing? That’d be great.

Honestly, I really love it’s unique posture and look but this glitch ruins it. At least make the 3rd bow line disappear if it’s not being shot with.

Really, look at this! WTF?

Attachments:

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

(edited by Gasoline.2570)

Posted by: Allisa Wonderland.8192

Allisa Wonderland.8192

Isn’t the outside bowstring clipping through your character’s pants?