Agony resistance bugged?

Agony resistance bugged?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: CelestialWyrm.8572

CelestialWyrm.8572

This has happened to me twice in the last two days, but it appears that my agony resistance is bugged. For the Jade Maw fight with 30 resist I should be able to out heal and not down at level 30 (I’ve done so multiple times already), but since 2 days ago I am now getting hit for around 25% of my health (x9 ticks, you do the math) and I die. None of my gear has changed, I’ve even tried re-equipping my rings and backpiece, but it doesn’t work. This apparently is a problem for others too as everyone else in my party with 30 resist also died.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Imperial Coalition [ICoa]
Blackgate

Agony resistance bugged?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: ninro.2084

ninro.2084

Had this problem ever since one of the Wintersday patches; sent in a couple of bug reports but I don’t think it ever did get fixed. Re-gearing only helps some of the time, and randomly at that. It’s an extremely annoying bug to have to deal with since you’ll be dead before you know that you’ve been affected by it again, but it also seems that not very many people are having trouble with it. Made a thread a long while back and didn’t have a single person post in it confirming that they also had the same problem, nice to see that it really isn’t only me. It seems to be happening less for me now than it used to, but that might just be because I’m constantly re-gearing just in case before every boss fight.
tl;dr yes