Airplane look is back...bug !!!

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: lynspottery.6529

lynspottery.6529

I did the Wurm tonight for the daily, and look at my character. I noticed about 1/2 way through the fight my character’s arms were out to the side of my toon and did not match the skill movement for anything I did.

She just kept this pose regardless of which skill she was using with the staff. This happened some time ago and I have no idea what caused the bug then, but now its back and with a vengeance.

I was able to take this screen shot after the fight was over…but what a mess.

Attachments:

Posted by: Andraus.3874

Andraus.3874

It’s not a bug. It was for April fools. There is an item you can buy in the gem store that you place on the ground. Anyone can click the item and it makes this happen until they click it again. Or you can probably zone or something to disable the effect. I can see the transformation icon on you bar.

Posted by: lynspottery.6529

lynspottery.6529

It’s not a bug. It was for April fools. There is an item you can buy in the gem store that you place on the ground. Anyone can click the item and it makes this happen until they click it again. Or you can probably zone or something to disable the effect. I can see the transformation icon on you bar.

Well then someone in the crowd just took advantage of the “loot” chest and placed it down…and of course in all the mayhem everyone is clicking like mad to make sure they can access the loot chest.

I did not look around to see if anyone else was affected because I thought it was a bug.

Posted by: RubberDougie.2750

RubberDougie.2750

HAHHAHAHA. This is hilarious. I’ve never been so mean as to put my box in a boss chest, though.

Posted by: Pompeia.5483

Pompeia.5483

Luckily, auto-loot gets around silly trolls like that… so just max your pact commander

Amanda Corsiva – Revenant && Katereyna – Chillomancer
Jenna Gracen – Scrapper && Merit Sullivan – Guardian
Daenerys Ceridwen – Druid && Vexia Gracen – Chronomancer